Forno Appliance Package - 36 Inch Dual Fuel Range, Range Hood, 60 Inch Refrigerator, FRHWM-FFSGS6156-36
Are you looking for a kitchen appliance package for your home layout?
If so, our Forno Appliance Package - 36 Inch Dual Fuel Range, Range Hood, 60 Inch Refrigerator, FRHWM-FFSGS6156-36 is perfect for you!
Our appliance package by Forno Kitchen Appliances is great for your kitchen remodeling and is a fan favorite.
Available for your kitchen remodel or build. Custom packages are available. Give us a call at the number down below to build your own appliance package.
- Forno 36″ Galiano Gas Burner / Electric Oven in Stainless Steel 6 Italian Burners, FFSGS6156-36
- Forno 36" Wall Mount Range Hood with Red Light Warmer, Shelf/Backsplash, and 1200 CFM Motor -FRHWM5029-36HB
- Forno 60 in. 27.6 cu. ft. Refrigerator & Freezer in Stainless Steel, FFFFD1933-60S
FEATURES (Range - FFSGS6156-36)
- Continuous Cast Iron Grates: Heavy duty cast iron grates make transferring heavy pots and pans over your burners easy.
- Halogen Lighting: Makes the cooking process completely monitorable without the need to open the door.
- Sealed Burners: Completely sealed burners Contain spills and allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- cETLus: A cETLus certification which complies with the safety standards for the United States and Canada.
- Convection Cooking: A convection oven circulates hot air with a fan. Unlike conventional radiant (also called thermal) ovens, convection ovens have a fan that continuously circulates air through the oven cavity. This allows food to cook faster and more evenly.
FEATURES (Range Hood - FRHWM5029-36HB)
- All Stainless Steel Construction: Made from durable and easy to clean stainless steel.
- Electronic Display Control: Allows you to effortlessly adjust the lighting and fan speeds of your hood.
- LED Stripe Light: Bright and energy-efficient LED lights to illuminate your cooktop.
- 2 Blower 600 CFM Total 1200 CFM: Powerful ventilation to clear smoke and grease from your kitchen.
- Red Light Warmer: Red infrared lights keep your dishes warm.
- Stainless Steel Hybrid Filters: Efficiently filters out grease from cooking and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
FEATURES (Refrigerator - FFFFD1933-60S)
- LED Lighting. Bright white lighting from LED bulbs are energy efficient and offers elegant illumination throughout the interior.
- Convertible Freezer/Refrigerator. Choose between cooling and freezing, both zones are interchangeable and can be adjusted to freezer or refrigerator – from -18 to +6
- Adjustable Glass Shelves. Adjustable glass shelves provide a stable platform while allowing light to go through and provide illumination throughout the bottom. You can rearrange or remove them for flexible storage or easy clean-up.
- Electronic Control. The electronic control with LED display allows you to effortlessly adjust the temperature.
- No Frost Design. Keeps goods fresher for longer periods. Eliminates ice and bacteria build-up, avoids unpleasant odors.
- Door Storage. Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access.
- Crisper Drawer. Transparent drawers make finding your favorite items quick and easy
- High Temperature Alarm. When the appliance is in fridge mode, if the internal temperature is above 15°C (59°F) for more than 36 hours, the high temperature alarm will sound. The High Temp indicator light will illuminate and the appliance will make a buzzing sound for 10 seconds every thirty minutes. Press any button on the display to quiet the high temperature alarm. The alarm will automatically turn off when the internal temperature drops below 12°C (54°F).
- Door Open Alarm. If the door remains open for more than 5 minutes, the door open indicator light will illuminate and a buzzer will sound. Press any button on the display or close the door to quiet the door open alarm.
What is Morealis?
Morealis is a front-runner up champion for home appliances in the market. We are a family-owned dealer distributor that wants to make an impact in this world by sourcing the top luxury products at affordable prices.
We are an authorized dealer for all USA brands that we carry on our store. From ranges to kitchen cabinets, we have it all!
We value and understand the importance how hard you earn your money and we aim to make your shopping experience with us as smooth as possible. Through positive interactions serving our customers, our mission statement is to build your dream home with appliance brands from across the nation. We want to make things as perfect as they can be for you in every step of the way.
Our mission statement is to serve and provide. All our workers here at Morealis are trained to be top customer service experts and sales advice. Here at Morealis, we strive to be the best version of ourselves and that means making sure all our visitors here at Morealis have the most top-notch experience possible.
How can I speak to a Sales Expert/Representative?
If you would like to speak to a representative, give us a call during our business hours at (800) 441-9246 and someone on our team will be able to speak to you. In addition, you can live chat us.
What is the difference between an electric oven vs gas oven?
1. Difference in voltage - 220V (Electric) vs 110V (Gas)
2. Pre Heat settings - Electric ovens pre-heat slower than gas ovens
3. Various temperature precision - electric is easier to control and gas is harder to control.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. However, there are locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you or feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does shipping take?
Typically, each brand has different lead times. For instance, Forte has 8-10 business days. ZLINE Appliances have 5-7 business days. Other brands can take up to 10-15 business days, depending on the brand you are interested in purchasing.
Shipping times are subjective and can vary by location. Our estimate times are as follows:
Location * Estimated Shipping Time
United States * 5-15 Business days
Average transit times with Express Shipping: 3-10 Business days
Canada, Europe * 7-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand * 7-20 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America * 7-20 Business days
Russian Federation: 7-20 days
*Please note this does not include our 1-3 day processing time*
*If you want to know the exact estimate time of the item(s) you are interested in, give us a call for inventory check or live chat us and our sales representative will be there to assist you*
Yes. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. Once you receive that email, you can consistently update yourself through our ‘Track your Package’ tab up above for full clarity and to prevent your package from getting lost. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please feel free to contact us and will work something out.
Where is Morealis located?
Morealis is currently located in NY but we have warehouses in both the NY area and TX area. Our partner manufacturers also have separate warehouses all across the nation and will ship to your desired location at the closest and most convenient warehouse on our end possible.
What happens if my item(s) arrives damaged?
If your item(s) arrives damaged, do not panic. First, take a picture of the damaged item(s) and refuse the package. Once you have the pictures, send us an email to notify the Customer Service team at email@example.com
Note the damages with the delivery driver on the Bill of Lading/Freight Bill and give us a call so we can help you move forward from there whether it is a replacement or refund of your money.
My tracking says, “no information available at the moment”. What should I do?
First, don't panic. Sometimes, things like this happen. If your tracking number hasn't updated in the system yet, and you're worried about your order, feel free to give us a call (800) 441-9246 and dial extension 2. In addition, you can also live chat us and we will get back to you as soon as we can to help follow up with your order. :)
What is curbside delivery?
Curbside delivery applies for orders. Most items will be delivered through curbside delivery which means that your item(s) will be delivered to your curb. (Note: this does not include home, kitchen, or garage).
How will my appliances be delivered to me?
For larger packaged items such as ranges, the freight carrier will call you ahead of time to plan a date and time that works best for you.
For smaller packaged items, such as an accessory, you will receive a tracking number in your email or from the system and the shipping carrier will securely drop off the order in front of your residence.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical and supply chain reasons, there is a chance that your items (although in the same purchase) will sometimes be sent in separate packages. This is because our store operates through multiple warehouses and not all products are stored in one warehouse.
How do you guys handle customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees or delays once the items have been dispatched from our warehouse. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Do you offer a return on purchases?
Yes, we offer a 60 days ‘no-quibble’ returns policy after your purchase is made.
Am I eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging from which you received your order. Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ for additional information.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you changed your mind and decided you do not want your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund within 12 hours of your purchase. Once 12 hours has gone up, our team may have processed your order and we may be unable to cancel your order immediately. However, once you receive your item, you have 60 days to return your item to us (please make sure you return the item in its original condition) and you will receive a full refund. If the item arrives damaged or not in original condition (evidence will be provided), we have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% depending on the severity of the issue. All communication will be properly communicated via firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Choose the "Free Return" option at shipping checkout to have a return label provided and your return shipping cost voided.) If you do not choose this option, you are responsible for shipping the item back at your own cost in addition to restocking fees (if applicable).
Where and How do I ship my return?
Please confirm you are eligible for a return. If applicable, please send us an email at email@example.com by specifying your name and order number in the subject, so we can refer you to the proper instructions as soon as possible.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)
We are the Opposite of Fast Luxury.
Call us now or give us a live chat to talk to a Sales Expert to help assist with you today.
Our mission statement is to give and provide. We value and understand the importance how hard you earn your money and we aim to provide the best possible service we can to help assist you.
We provide and partner with installation services to help assist with your appliance needs. We also feature blog articles to help answer the most asked questions for some of our best selling products.
From kitchen ranges to outdoor appliances, we have it all.
HAVE A QUESTION? CONTACT US!
If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot us a text, or contact our email support.
You can contact us here and we will do our best to reply within 24-48 hours :)
You can reach us further at: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Call us: (800) 441-9246