American Outdoor Grill 30" Built-In "L" Series Gas Grill (Optional Rotisserie) - 30NBL
The American Outdoor Grill has been designed with a stylish, sleek appearance. Its rounded hood and contoured face feature a satin finish that offers an attractive look to any outdoor kitchen. Built-in or Portable, you'll be delighted with the look and performance of your American Outdoor Grill.
Ideal for the outdoor kitchen, the American Outdoor Grill is designed and manufactured for long-lasting, top performance. Choose from three popular sizes- 36", 30", and 24"- depending upon your cooking needs.
All models give you a wide range of cooking options, from slow rotisserie cooking to high-temperature searing. A selection of cooking accessories and storage access doors and drawers are available to complement your outdoor kitchen.
- Made in the USA
- All Built-in Grills are sold as Natural Gas and include orifices to change to Liquid Propane - LP Regulator not included.
- Heavy Duty commercial quality stainless steel construction
- Advanced SR-18 stainless steel burners with titanium and chromium
- Stainless steel vaporizer panels for even heat distribution
- 10,000 BTU infrared back burner and high-performance rotisserie kit - OPTIONAL (burner cannot be added at a later date)
- 12 Volt electric hot surface ignition system
- 110 Volt plug-in electrical supply with a 12-volt transformer
- 2 Halogen 12-volt internal oven lamps
- Stainless diamond sear cooking grids
- Heavy-duty warming rack
- Custom designed analog thermometer
- Solid brass valves for exacting temperature control
- Fully pre-assembled
- 522 sq. inches
- 29" x 18" Cooking Grid
- Grilling Surface BTUs - 45,000
- Back Burner BTUs - 10,000
- Total Cooking BTUs - 55,000
- Cut-out Dimensions - 30 1/2" W x 8 1/2" H x 19 1/2" D
American Outdoor Grill Built-In Installation Manual
American Outdoor Grill Product Brochure
- Stainless steel burners are warranted as long as the original purchaser owns them (Lifetime)
- All other American Outdoor Grill® parts (excluding ignition systems, accessories, infrared burner, and vaporizer panels) are warranted for Ten (10) years
- Infrared burners and vaporizer panels are warranted for Three (3) years
- Ignition systems (excluding batteries) and accessories (including side burners, motors, and thermometers) are warranted for One (1) year