KUCHT Gemstone Professional 36-Inch 5.2 cu. ft. Gas Range with Sealed Burners and Convection Oven in Titanium Stainless Steel with Gold Accents (KEG363)
New Kucht Gemstone™ KEG Series – the epitome of luxury and style in your kitchen! With a sleek, darker stainless steel finish and gold assets, this range will elevate the look of your kitchen to a whole new level.
This premium gas range features powerful burners, each manually controlled by gold knobs, allowing you to cook with precision. The heavy-duty cast iron grates provide a sturdy and stable surface for all your pots and pans, while the spacious oven offers plenty of room for baking, and roasting your favorite dishes. The shorter kickplate design unveils a fancy set of squared gold legs, matching the knobs and the handle.
But it’s not just about the looks and performance – the Kucht KEG series is also built to last. Made with high-quality materials and designed to withstand the rigors of daily use, this range will be a reliable and durable addition to your kitchen for years to come.
- Cook and bake like a pro with the extra-large convection oven with 5.2 cu. ft. of capacity, 5 rack configuration and extra-large oven window
- 6 burner gas range includes one 20,000 BTU dual burner with simmer, one 15,000 BTU burner, one 12,000 BTU burner, two 9,000 BTU burners and one 6,000 BTU
- Matching the power of professional kitchens, this range features a 22,000 BTU convection oven and a 10,000 BTU tube burner broiler
- Electronic ignition with auto re-ignition will keep you safe by lowering the risk of gas leaks
- Sealed burners make easy to keep your range clean
Full Titanium Stainless Steel range with professional Gold handle will help you create the ultimate cooking experience
- High quality gold control knobs
- Heavy duty cast-iron cooking grates for serious heat allow movement of cookware from 1 burner to another without lifting
- Liquid Propane convertible
- Reversible grill/griddle
- 4 Years Warranty for Parts & Labor - Lifetime Video Chat Support with KUCHT Specialist
- The oven-knob displayed temperature is set to match the oven temperature with the convection mode on. When using the oven with the convection feature off, the temperature inside the oven could be between 25 to 50 degrees lower than the knob indicates.
- Due to the high power of the top burners, we do not recommend the use of downdraft ventilation systems. A range hood with at least 450 CFM is advisable.
||36" (40" with backsplash) H x 36" W x 28-7/8″ D
|Back to Front
||15 or 20A
|Number of Cooking Elements
- 1 x 20,000 BTU dual burner with simmer
- 1 x 15,000 BTU burner
- 1 x 12,000 BTU burner
- 2 x 9,000 BTU burners
- 1 x 6,000 BTU burner
- 22,000 BTU Convection Oven
- 10,000 BTU Tube Burner Broiler
||Titanium Stainless Steel
||6 Burners with Cast Iron Burner Grates
- 5.2 cu.ft. deep oven
- Manual Cleaning
- 2 Layer Glass Window
||4 Years Parts and Labor
- Wok Stand (not included)
- Grill/Griddle (included!)