First Degree Fitness Laguna AR Evolution Water Rowing Machine - LAG
Simply exercising at home might not be enough.. If you're looking for the best water rower for indoor exercising, we have a gift for you.
The First Degree Fitness Laguna AR Evolution Water Rowing Machine is designed and engineered by professional rowers and craftsman using only the highest degree of quality components – ensuring complete satisfaction in function, performance, and reliability.
Operating in both forward and reverse direction, the waterrower machine is a high performing upper body ergo where multiple exercise movements apply. Our water rowing machine is very versatile and is great for athletes and rehabiliation professionals.
Great For Your Health
Our premium water rowing machine was engineered by professional rowers and craftsman using only the highest degree of quality components – ensuring complete satisfaction in function, performance, and reliability.
With its patented Fluid Technology, First Degree Fitness has incorporated the truest emulation of sensation, sight, and sound of real on-water rowing captured in the private setting of your own home.
With its robust and durable construction, the our indoor water rower inspires confidence and challenges even the fittest of rowers and its unique Direct Drive design ensures that all you feel, hear, and see is water churning through the high density and resilient tank.
High Performance Experience
The indoor rowing machine features an advanced computer monitor providing the rower with measurable performance output. With the updated USB connectivity and your computer, you have the ability to record your workout sessions, connect with the internet for online racing, and access the web-based logging and ranking system.
Furthermore, our water rower provides an ergonomically designed seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness, an upgraded foot board with advanced heel support, and an innovative soft grip handle to eliminate stress on the hands and wrist during the comfortable, but physical workout.
The upgraded tank density and seals add to the product’s overall strength and endurance capabilities for convenient indoor use. Let the new S6 indoor rowing machine take you to the next level of rowing.
- 16 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR), to suit ANY fitness level.
- Direct Drive System (Patent Pending) Monitor.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port.
- The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 16 level adjustment, pacer.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard & compatible with all main HR belts.
- Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design (Reg, Design) and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet for adhesion to floor surfaces and to prevent damage.
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
- Optional Back Support Handle – Dyneema® cable- no noisy chains, no lubrication.
- Deluxe Ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms wrists and hands.
- Extended transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers, concealed for cleaner, safer, and smoother ride.
- Tough hardened dual anodized aluminum seat rails.
- Stands on end for compact storage
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
- 1090 x 580 x 420mm (42.91 x 22.83 x 16.53″)
- Nett Weight 50.0kg (110.2lb)
- Gross Weight 60.0kg (132.3lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.2656 (9.38 cubic feet)
- 1290 x 125 x 95mm (50.78x 4.92 x 3.74″)
- Nett Weight 4.8kg (10.6lb)
- Gross Weight 5.1kg (11.2lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.0152(0.54 cubic feet)