First Degree Fitness E520A Evolution Water Rowing Machine
Are you looking for the best water rower to give you an exercise at home?
The First Degree Fitness E520A Evolution Water Rowing Machine is designed and engineered by professional rowers and craftsman using only the highest degree of quality components – ensuring complete satisfaction in function, performance, and reliability.
Operating in both forward and reverse direction, the waterrower machine is a high performing upper body ergo where multiple exercise movements apply. Our water rowing machine is very versatile and is great for athletes and rehabiliation professionals.
Great For Working Out
The indoor waterrower machine is FDF’s champion indoor water rower designed for the health club or commercial gym environment. The water rowing machine’s shorter length, higher seat and rugged performance ensure a robust performance, perfect for any fitness level.
This premium indoor rowing machine offers unrivaled natural catch and resistance, featuring FDF’s patented Variable Fluid innovation for instant adjustable resistance at the turn of a lever.
Our twin tank water resistance rowing system delivers a massive range of resistance to suit every rower, from seniors to professional athletes and personal training.
- 10 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR), to suit ANY fitness level.
- Direct Drive System (Patent Pending).
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 16 level adjustment, pacer.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.” – Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard & compatible with all main HR belts.
- Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design (Reg, Design) and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet for adhesion to floor surfaces and to prevent damage.
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
Optional Back Support Handle
- Deluxe Ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms wrists and hands.
- Extended transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers, concealed for cleaner, safer, and smoother ride.
- Tough hardened dual anodised aluminium seat rails.
- Stands on end for compact storage.
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs).
- 740mm x 720 x 770 (29.1 x 28.3″ x 28.4″)
- Nett Weight 57kg (125.7lb)
- Gross Weight 65.3kg (144lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.41 (14.48 cubic feet)
- 1540mm x 90 x 125 (60.6x 3.5 x 4.9″)
- Nett Weight 5.7kg (12.6lb)
- Gross Weight 6.7kg (14.8lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.017 (0.6 cubic feet)