Thor Kitchen 48 in. 6.7 cu. ft. Professional Gas Range in Stainless Steel - HRG4808U
Looking for one of the best gas ranges or gas stoves on the market? Introducing Thor Kitchen 48 in. Professional Gas Cooking Stove Range Stainless Steel - HRG4808U!
By designing and manufacturing the best appliances in the world, Thor Kitchen ranges bring good things to life. Our mission tagged along with Thor appliances is to improve people's lives at home by providing high-quality gas stoves and gas ranges that are built to last. Thor Appliance Gas Stoves are designed to support any and every task in the kitchen, whether it's enjoying the tradition of making meals from scratch or warming up some leftover foods from yesterday night's dinner.
Perfect for all kitchen and cooking styles, this gas range stove is perfect for your kitchen space! This kitchen gas stove proves that good things come in small packages! Not only does this gas stove have powerful burners, continuous grates and a professional style, but this compact design of the gas range stove is also perfect for small kitchen spaces while packing a powerful punch.
Make this Thor Kitchen 48 in. Professional Gas Cooking Stove Range the focal point of your kitchen. This professional cooking stove range features a large 6.7 cu. ft. oven with commercial convection fan for outstanding cooking results. The cooktop of the gas stove range hosts 6 sealed burners with a total of 99,000 BTU's to deliver the right heat for your culinary imagination. The kitchen gas stove range also includes cast iron flat cooking grates for large pots and easy accessibility. Featuring high intensity 15,000 BTU griddle, this Thor gas range is simply put one of the best gas ranges in the market!
- Italian-Made Single Burners. Single-ring, sealed burners are made in Italy and can reach 18,000 BTU for high-heat searing - designed to accommodate even the largest cookware.
Heavy Duty Grates. Each heavy-duty cast-iron cooking grate will fit your Pro-style range design and handle any size of your cookware, providing a luxury cooking experience.
Heavy Duty Knobs. Zinc alloy, commercial knobs allow you to infinitely adjust the temperature to fit your cooking needs. Also, The knobs light up with a brilliant blue whenever the burner is on as a constant safety reminder.
- High-Powered BTU Burners. From a high-powered 18,000 BTU burner to a burner with a steady 650 BTU simmer function, this range gives you the power you need for large family meals and the consistent low heat desired for cooking delicate sauces or melting chocolate
- LuxGlide™ Telescopic Racks. Telescopic racks use ball bearing rack guides for an effortless glide in and out of the oven. This luxury feature allows the rack to extend fully without tipping over for smooth, easy handling of even the heaviest dishes, and adjusts to fit different rack support levels
- Infrared Broiler. Infrared gas flame broiler radiates heat evenly to sear your food and seal in the juices
- Commercial Convection Fan. Commercial convection fan provides controlled heat distribution for fast and efficient cooking
- LED Control Panel Lights. When in operation, the LED control panel lights illuminate a striking blue for an added pop of color
- Dual Ovens. Dual ovens at 4.2 cu. ft. and 2.5 cu. ft. capacity allow you to cook multiple dishes at a time
- Brilliant Blue Porcelain Interior. The brilliant blue porcelain interior adds a bold, stylish touch to your professional range
Specifications and Dimensions
||47.9" W x 27.8" D x 39.5"H
Requires a minimum of 120V/60Hz/15 or 20A
||2 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor
- Cooktop: (6) Burners and Griddle
- Type: Natural or Propane Gas
- 6.7 cu.ft. deep oven
- Dual Door
Front Right (Dual) 18,000 BTU
Front Left (Dual) 18,000 BTU
Front Middle (Single) 18,000 BTU
Rear Right (Dual) 15,000 BTU
Rear Left (Dual) 15,000 BTU
Rear Middle (Dual) 15,000 BTU
Griddle Burner 15,000 BTU
Infrared broil burner 16,500 BTU
U-shape burner 22,000 BTU
Tube bake burner (18" Oven) 14,000 BTU
||- Cooktop: Natural Gas, Propane Gas
- Oven: Natural Gas, Propane Gas
Information and Guides