ILVE 48 Inch Majestic II Series Freestanding Dual Fuel Double Oven Range with 8 Sealed Burners, Triple Glass Cool Door, Convection Oven (UM12FDNS)
Aesthetically timeless, ILVE USA offers modern Italian stoves that look vintage with the perfect touch of modern. We offer 3 series: Nostalgie Series, Majestic Series, and Professional Plus series. The Italian range is professionally reimagined for your home or kitchen and is an Italian kitchen range that is designed for the most ambitious, skilled user. The high-end stove from Italy color ranges from blue ranges to emerald green stoves and are fancy kitchen stove favorites. The ILVE wall oven, in addition, offers a sleek, modern style while encompassing the most desirable cooking features for the household chef. From black ILVE ranges to blue or emerald green wall ovens, ILVEranges are good for the aesthetics and feature fluid design integration as well.
ILVE began in 1952 when the two owners/founders came together to build appliances for local restaurants in Venice. Passionate about the manufacturing experience and food, the interest grew among locals, and the demand for products suited for the home use began.
Introducing ILVE 48 Inch Majestic II Series Freestanding Dual Fuel Double Oven Range with 8 Sealed Burners, Triple Glass Cool Door, Convection Oven (UM12FDNS)
Established as a key player in manufacturing cooking appliances, ILVE launched their own gas range oven line. The Majestic line was launched in 1998 and has since solidified its position as the standard for quality cooking gas range stoves.
The 48" Majestic freestanding range brings the ultimate cooking experience to your kitchen. The large European Convection oven gives you the power to experiment with your dishes and get even cooking.
While the full-width dish warming drawer gives the option to use residual heat of the oven to keep cooked food warm or warm your dishes before serving. The cooktop features semi-sealed burners with various BTUs to cook whatever you want, however you want.
- Majestic: Quality in the Details: A true kitchen centerpiece that is sure to demand attention, these exceptional bespoke ranges will compliment any kitchen. The unique style of the Majestic Series stands out above the rest. ILVE offers the ability to create a customized and individual look.
- Brass Burner with Nanotechnological Coating: Brass is a noble material that guarantees excellent durability and the non-stick nanotechnological coating facilitates easy cleaning.
- Dual Gas Burners: Efficient Gas Supply provides up to 20,000 BTU burner power.
- The Majestic Oven is so Easy to Use: Simple 4.3" TFT full touch screen, with intuitive and straightforward graphics provides easy commands for selecting thermostat, timer and automatic programmer for cooking start and finish timers.
- Accurate Electronic Temperature Control: Minimal temperature fluctuation for optimal cooking; temperature spikes, uniform cooking, energy saving. Temperature is adjustable from 85°F for perfect leavening.
- Continuous Cast Iron Grates: Continuous cast-iron grates let you slide pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
- Cool Door with Removable Triple Glass: Safe for children, perfectly insulated thanks to the three glass panes, easy to clean thanks to the new structure of the door.
- Fast Pre-Heat: ILVE ovens maintain a European standard A+ energy rating, that's why ILVE ovens are equipped with a fast pre-heat mode to assist your oven to reach cooking temperature quicker and more efficiently.
- Sealed Oven: ILVE freestanding cookers have a sealed oven cavity that traps moisture in the oven cavity ensuring that your meats remain moist and succulent! This also assists in less meat shrinkage whilst cooking.
- Made in Italy: Italians are renowned the world over for their passion for design. Combined with exquisite craftsmanship this has produced some of the most desirable products and iconic brands. That same passion and craftsmanship is what drove our founders Eugenio Illoti and Evelino Berno to create their rst commercial cooker way back in 1952.
- Sustainability: Featuring the highest green energy ratings in the industry, ILVE ranges maximize energy without compromising performance. Similar to the Energy Star ratings in the United States, the European EU rating scored all ILVE ranges an A, the highest possible score for performance and energy consumption. Below are some of the ways ILVE ranges work to maximize energy efficiency.
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
To avoid to damage the Range we suggest the following:
- Unpack the Range
- Remove the pan support on the tops
- Remove all the burners from the top
- Remove the oven doors
- Remove all the accessories inside the oven
So now that you have lightened the weight of the range, follow the directions below:
- Remove the range from pallet and place it on the floor
- Overturn the range on back side (please make sure that you have protection on the floor to protect the side and not damage it)
- Install the feet
- Set it upright
- Style - Freestanding
- Cooktop - Sealed Burner
- Drawer - Warming
- Series - Majestic II
- Viewing Window - Yes
- Fuel Type - Dual Fuel
- Gas Type - Natural Gas
- Continuous Grates - Yes
- Digital Clock - Yes
- Trim - Bronze
- Handle Design - Traditional
- Handle Shape - Tubular
- Handle - Type Bar
- Handle Color - Bronze
- Exterior Width - 48"
- Width - 47.83"
- Height - 35.83"
- Depth - 29.72"
- Total Capacity - 5.02 cu. ft.
- Interior Width - 25"
- Interior Height - 14.17"
- Interior Depth - 16.14"
- Secondary Interior Width - 10.24"
- Secondary Interior Height - 14.17"
- Secondary Interior Depth - 17.52"
- Dual Door - Yes
- Oven Racks - 3
- Steam-Clean - No
- Broiler - Yes
- Sabbath Mode - No
- Self-Cleaning - Yes
- Convection - Yes
- Delay Bake - Yes
- Digital Temperature Display - Yes
- Oven Control Type - Digital
- Steam Oven - No
- Double Oven - Yes
- Timer - Yes
- Proofing - No
- Temperature Probe - Yes
- Interior Oven Light - Yes
- Burners / Elements - 8
- Burners - 8
- Brass Burners - Yes
- Cooktop Control Type - Knobs
- Downdraft Ventilation - No
- Griddle - Yes
- Grill - No
- Cast Iron Grates - Yes
- French Top - No
- Highest Burner Output - 20000 BTU
- Front Left Output - 20000
- Back Left Output - 10500
- Back Right Output - 10500
- Front Right Output - 16500
- Middle Back Output - 10500
- Middle Front Output - 7000
- Volts - 240 Volts
- Amps - 40 Amps
- ADA Compliant - No
- Star-K Certified - No
- Rotisserie - Yes
- LP Conversion - Yes
- Frequency - 60 Hz.
- Interior Width - 22.83"
- Oven: Defrost Function - Yes
- Nano-Tech Non Stick Coated Burners - Yes
- TFT Oven Control Display - Yes
- 220 Volts - Yes
- Gas Conversion Kit Included - Yes
- Interchangeable Griddle with Burner Grate - Yes
- Manuals & Guides
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Anti Tip Bracket Installation
- Conversion Kit Instruction for Majestic II
- Use and Care for Majestic II
- Leg Installation Instructions
- Spec Sheet
- Majestic II Designer CAD File
Domestic Shipping (USA): Your item(s) will be packaged and shipped within 3 days of ordering. Keep in mind that we are an authorized dealer and work exclusively with ILVE USA and will get your item(s) shipped from warehouses across the USA which means it may take them 5 to 13 business days to arrive after shipment (most of the time closer to 5). You can contact us at any time for further information.
- No-Risk, 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
- Responsive and Reliable Customer Support
- 100% Quality Inspection on every order.
- Unlock FREE Shipping. No surprises or hidden fees
- Safe Payments via Credit/Debit Card or PayPal®
- End to End Tracking for every order.
*Discount code promotions unavailable for this product currently at the moment. Please check out our FAQ's for more information.
*SHIPPED FROM USA
Special Order in 8-12 weeks
You may also check this out
Call (800) 441-9246
Schedule a VIP Consultation call with a specialist for FREE!
Amazing Value Every Day
All things home, all in one place. Our mission is to build your dream home with brands all across the nation. Our trained team is on hand seven days a week. Call us to schedule a live VIP Consultation call for free
Why Shop At Morealis?
Large oven; simple to clean stovetop. Cooking is good ! The oven cooks evenly, the pots heat up much more quickly, and I adore the timer and time cook options. Installation was simple. Looks quite modern.
Looks stylish, great stove. I just saw the same one with a friend. I saw how it looks and cooks that is why I decided to buy one for myself. The price is good because you're paying for the brand. The customer service also gave me a discount code that I had used in my purchase. Very helpful and very accommodating. Highly recommended.
We've only had the stove for a short time, but overall have really been happy with it. The finish looks good.
Very stylish, modern looking, sturdy range. I love t!
I ordered the blue range with gold trim color and I am so happy with the over all looks. It is a total standout! It looks very elegant and expensive. Of course, it works well as expected. Many great features and looks very durable.