Summit 39" Wide All-In-One Kitchenette - C39ELGLASS
Summit brings true convenience to smaller spaces with all-in-one combination kitchenettes. Available in four sizes, these units come fully featured with everything you need for the home foodservice experience, including a 2-burner cooktop, sink, storage cabinet, and refrigerator with a freezer compartment.
The C39ELGLASS is a 39" wide kitchenette with an easy-fitting 24" depth. The 115V radiant cooktop features a smooth black ceramic glass surface with 6" 600W and 7" 900W heating elements and pre-installed cord. The stainless steel countertop offers durability with a professional look. This unit includes a compact sink with ready-to-use faucet included. A cabinet with a removable shelf is located below the sink for dry storage.
Unlike many other brands' kitchenettes, all Summit units include a refrigerator with a freezer compartment to cover all of your cold storage needs. The C39ELGLASS includes the two-door, ENERGY STAR certified CP34W, with 3.2 cu.ft. of storage space. A dual evaporator system separately cools the auto defrost refrigerator section and manual defrost freezer compartment for improved overall performance. This model also includes an adjustable glass shelf, door storage, and a crisper.
The C39ELGLASS is packaged and shipped in one box. Perfect for studio apartments, hotel rooms, dormitories, assisted living facilities, temporary kitchen facilities, and any other location in need of a low maintenance, fully featured compact kitchenette.
- Complete one-piece kitchenette: All-in-one kitchen is built with virtually everything you need for meal preparation
- 2-door refrigerator-freezer included: CP34W is packaged inside the kitchenette. This 3.2 cu.ft. ENERGY STAR certified refrigerator includes adjustable glass shelves, door storage, and a freezer compartment is packaged inside the kitchenette. This 2.93 cu.ft. refrigerator includes adjustable glass shelves, door storage, and a freezer compartment
- Sink and faucet: Stainless steel sink with ready-to-use faucet included
- 2-burner smooth-top cooktop: Includes a 5 3/4" 600W front element and 7" 900W rear element in a smooth black finish for easier cleanup and safer cooking
- 115V operation with pre-installed cords: Both the cooktop (12 amps) and refrigerator (.8 amps) include 3-pronged cords for easy setup
- Push-to-turn knobs: Cooktop knobs require a small amount of force to turn the elements on, helping to prevent accidents
- Indicator lights: Operating indicators light up to show which burner is in use
- One piece stainless steel countertop: Easy-to-clean surface with a professional look
- Storage compartment: Convenient lower cabinet with adjustable shelf lets you store dry goods
- Ships fully assembled in one box: Kitchenette is shipped in one piece, with reinforced packaging for added protection
- Stainless steel backguard: Includes a 4" high backguard to complete the look and offer added protection to your walls
- Reversible doors: User-reversible door swing on the refrigerator for added flexibility
- Optional storage shelf: Add more storage convenience with the APSS39 Appliance Station, a stainless steel shelving system designed for easy installation on this unit
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Height of Cabinet: 40.0" (102 cm)
- Width: 39.0" (99 cm)
- Depth: 23.63" (60 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 41.38" (105 cm)
- Capacity: 2.93 cu.ft. (83 L)
- Defrost Type: Manual
- Door: White
- Cabinet: White
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Amps: 14.0
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 140.0 lbs. (64 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 145.0 lbs. (66 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101033716
- Refrigerator Included: CP34W
- Refrigerator Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Yes
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Shelf Type: Glass
- Shelf Qty: 1
- Crisper Qty: 1
- Crisper Finish: Transparent
- Crisper Cover: Glass
- Full Door Shelves: 2
- Can Storage: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Dial
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 1.16 oz.
- High Side PSI: 250.0
- Low Side PSI: 88.0
- Cooking Type: Smooth-Top Cooktop
- Number of Burners: 2
- Cooktop Controls: Dial
- Interior Height 1: 18.5" (47 cm)
- Interior Width 1: 15.75" (40 cm)
- Interior Depth 1: 15.0" (38 cm)
- Interior Height 2: 7.5" (19 cm)
- Interior Width 2: 14.0" (36 cm)
- Interior Depth 2: 14.0" (36 cm)
- Sink Height: 7.25" (18 cm)
- Sink Width: 12.0" (30 cm)
- Sink Depth: 12.0" (30 cm)
- LHD: Left hand door swing
- Brochure w/ Drawings
- Technical Drawing (.dwg)
- Energy Guides
- Use and Care (Refrigerator)
- Use and Care
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
What is Morealis?
Morealis is a front-runner up champion for home appliances in the market. We are a family-owned dealer distributor that wants to make an impact in this world by sourcing the top luxury products at affordable prices.
We are an authorized dealer for all USA brands that we carry on our store. From ranges to kitchen cabinets, we have it all!
We value and understand the importance how hard you earn your money and we aim to make your shopping experience with us as smooth as possible. Through positive interactions serving our customers, our mission statement is to build your dream home with appliance brands from across the nation. We want to make things as perfect as they can be for you in every step of the way.
Our mission statement is to serve and provide. All our workers here at Morealis are trained to be top customer service experts and sales advice. Here at Morealis, we strive to be the best version of ourselves and that means making sure all our visitors here at Morealis have the most top-notch experience possible.
How can I speak to a Sales Expert/Representative?
If you would like to speak to a representative, give us a call during our business hours at (800) 441-9246 and someone on our team will be able to speak to you. In addition, you can live chat us.
What is the difference between an electric oven vs gas oven?
1. Difference in voltage - 220V (Electric) vs 110V (Gas)
2. Pre Heat settings - Electric ovens pre-heat slower than gas ovens
3. Various temperature precision - electric is easier to control and gas is harder to control.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. However, there are locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you or feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does shipping take?
Typically, each brand has different lead times. For instance, Forte has 8-10 business days. ZLINE Appliances have 5-7 business days. Other brands can take up to 10-15 business days, depending on the brand you are interested in purchasing.
Shipping times are subjective and can vary by location. Our estimate times are as follows:
Location * Estimated Shipping Time
United States * 5-15 Business days
Average transit times with Express Shipping: 3-10 Business days
Canada, Europe * 7-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand * 7-20 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America * 7-20 Business days
Russian Federation: 7-20 days
*Please note this does not include our 1-3 day processing time*
*If you want to know the exact estimate time of the item(s) you are interested in, give us a call for inventory check or live chat us and our sales representative will be there to assist you*
Yes. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. Once you receive that email, you can consistently update yourself through our ‘Track your Package’ tab up above for full clarity and to prevent your package from getting lost. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please feel free to contact us and will work something out.
Where is Morealis located?
Morealis is currently located in NY but we have warehouses in both the NY area and TX area. Our partner manufacturers also have separate warehouses all across the nation and will ship to your desired location at the closest and most convenient warehouse on our end possible.
What happens if my item(s) arrives damaged?
If your item(s) arrives damaged, do not panic. First, take a picture of the damaged item(s) and refuse the package. Once you have the pictures, send us an email to notify the Customer Service team at email@example.com
Note the damages with the delivery driver on the Bill of Lading/Freight Bill and give us a call so we can help you move forward from there whether it is a replacement or refund of your money.
My tracking says, “no information available at the moment”. What should I do?
First, don't panic. Sometimes, things like this happen. If your tracking number hasn't updated in the system yet, and you're worried about your order, feel free to give us a call (800) 441-9246 and dial extension 2. In addition, you can also live chat us and we will get back to you as soon as we can to help follow up with your order. :)
What is curbside delivery?
Curbside delivery applies for orders. Most items will be delivered through curbside delivery which means that your item(s) will be delivered to your curb. (Note: this does not include home, kitchen, or garage).
How will my appliances be delivered to me?
For larger packaged items such as ranges, the freight carrier will call you ahead of time to plan a date and time that works best for you.
For smaller packaged items, such as an accessory, you will receive a tracking number in your email or from the system and the shipping carrier will securely drop off the order in front of your residence.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical and supply chain reasons, there is a chance that your items (although in the same purchase) will sometimes be sent in separate packages. This is because our store operates through multiple warehouses and not all products are stored in one warehouse.
How do you guys handle customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees or delays once the items have been dispatched from our warehouse. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Do you offer a return on purchases?
Yes, we offer a 60 days ‘no-quibble’ returns policy after your purchase is made.
Am I eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging from which you received your order. Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ for additional information.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you changed your mind and decided you do not want your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund within 12 hours of your purchase. Once 12 hours has gone up, our team may have processed your order and we may be unable to cancel your order immediately. However, once you receive your item, you have 60 days to return your item to us (please make sure you return the item in its original condition) and you will receive a full refund. If the item arrives damaged or not in original condition (evidence will be provided), we have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% depending on the severity of the issue. All communication will be properly communicated via firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Choose the "Free Return" option at shipping checkout to have a return label provided and your return shipping cost voided.) If you do not choose this option, you are responsible for shipping the item back at your own cost in addition to restocking fees (if applicable).
Where and How do I ship my return?
Please confirm you are eligible for a return. If applicable, please send us an email at email@example.com by specifying your name and order number in the subject, so we can refer you to the proper instructions as soon as possible.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)
We are the Opposite of Fast Luxury.
Call us now or give us a live chat to talk to a Sales Expert to help assist with you today.
Our mission statement is to give and provide. We value and understand the importance how hard you earn your money and we aim to provide the best possible service we can to help assist you.
We provide and partner with installation services to help assist with your appliance needs. We also feature blog articles to help answer the most asked questions for some of our best selling products.
From kitchen ranges to outdoor appliances, we have it all.
HAVE A QUESTION? CONTACT US!
If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot us a text, or contact our email support.
You can contact us here and we will do our best to reply within 24-48 hours :)
You can reach us further at: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Call us: (800) 441-9246