Summit 36" Wide Built-In Refrigerator-Freezer with Integrated Door Frame ADA Compliant - FFRF36IFADA
SUMMIT brings quality and value under the counter with the industry’s largest collection of ADA compliant built-in refrigeration.
The FFRF36IFADA features a versatile design that meets NSF-7 and UL-471 commercial standards but is also approved for residential use. Sized at 36" wide, this all-in-one, side-by-side refrigerator-freezer is designed for built-in or freestanding installation.
The two doors feature an integrated stainless steel frame designed to accept full panel overlays, allowing users to seamlessly blend the unit into their own cabinetry design (panel size: 27 7/8" H x 17 9/16" W; 3/4" thick with a maximum weight of 10 lbs.). Users must supply their own door handle.
A stainless steel kickplate adds elegance to any space. Its white interior makes viewing interior contents easy, and a jet black cabinet completes the look. The sealed back simplifies cleanup and offers space savings, while its frost-free operation ensures minimal user maintenance.
Each compartment has LED lighting to provide an attractive, energy-efficient presentation. Internal fans help to evenly cool each compartment. The user-friendly front digital display makes temperature control easy with a readout in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Inside, the FFRF36IFADA features a 2.9 cu.ft. frost-free freezer compartment on the left and a 2.9 cu.ft. frost-free refrigerator compartment on the right. The refrigerator compartment includes three adjustable glass shelves with five placement options that offer multiple spill-proof storage options.
The freezer compartment includes three adjustable chrome shelves for proper cold air circulation. Additionally, the freezer section can be converted to run as a refrigerator, allowing you to adjust the temperature range to best accommodate your storage needs at the touch of a button.
The FFRF36ADA is sized at 31 5/8 inches high to fit under lower ADA compliant counters. For this unit in standard height, see the FFRF36IF.
NOTE: Due to its larger commercial design, the FFRF36IFADA requires an additional 5/8" of width for each door to open to a full 90º. If placing this unit against a right angle wall, be sure to accommodate this extra space.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standard and meets UL-471 for use in commercial settings
- ADA compliant design: 31 5/8 height for use under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing system allows the unit to be used built-in
- All-in-one design: Separate refrigerator and freezer sections with single compressor operation
- Panel-ready doors: Integrated stainless steel door frame accepts full overlay panels, allowing you to customize the refrigerator door or blend it into your cabinetry design; panel size: 17 9/16" W x 27 7/8" H and at least 3/4" thick; 10 lbs. maximum; customers provide their own handles
- Frost-free operation: No-frost operation ensures reduced maintenance in both the refrigerator and freezer compartments
- Digital thermostat: Digital control panel allows for easy temperature control, with a clear readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- LED lighting: Interior LED lighting in both sections offers an attractive and energy efficient presentation
- Adjustable shelves (5 placement options): Refrigerator section includes three spill-proof glass shelves for easier cleaning, while the freezer includes three adjustable chrome shelves to ensure proper cold air circulation
- Convertible freezer: Freezer compartment temperature can be set to serve as a second refrigerator as needed
- Internal fans: Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Sealed back: Space-saving design with no exposed coils in the rear offers easy cleanability
- Temperature memory function: In the event of power loss, the unit will retain its last temperature settings upon power recovery
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Leveling legs: Two leveling legs ensure the unit is even when placed on uneven surfaces
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Height of Cabinet: 31.5" (80 cm)
- Width: 35.5" (90 cm)
- Depth: 24.25" (62 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 42.0" (107 cm)
- Capacity: 5.8 cu.ft. (164 L)
- Defrost Type: Frost-Free
- Door: Stainless Steel
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Energy Usage/Year: 504.0kWh/year
- Amps: 1.3
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 160.0 lbs. (73 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 165.0 lbs. (75 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101067940
- Door Swing: French
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Interior Light: Yes
- Refrigerator - Interior Height: 23.5" (60 cm)
- Refrigerator - Interior Width: 12.75" (32 cm)
- Refrigerator - Interior Depth: 16.75" (43 cm)
- Refrigerator - Capacity: 2.9 cu.ft
- Refrigerator - Shelf Type: Glass
- Refrigerator - Shelf Qty: 3
- Refrigerator - Temperature Range: 36°F to 46°F
- Refrigerator - Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerator - Refrigerant Amount: 1.59 oz.
- Freezer - Interior Height: 23.5" (60 cm)
- Freezer - Interior Width: 12.75" (32 cm)
- Freezer - Interior Depth: 16.75" (43 cm)
- Freezer - Capacity: 2.9 cu.ft
- Freezer - Shelf Type: Chrome
- Freezer - Shelf Qty: 3
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Interior and Exterior
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 1.59 oz.
- High Side PSI: 150.0
- Low Side PSI: 50.0
- Level Legs: 2
- Freezer - Temperature Range: -22°F to 46°F
- Compressor Step Height: 4.75" (12 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 12.75" (32 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 4.25" (11 cm)
- Brochure w/ Drawings
- Technical Drawing (.dwg)
- Use and Care (Integrated Frame)
- MSDS Information
- Use and Care
- Energy Guide
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Call (800) 441-9246
Schedule a VIP Consultation call with a specialist for FREE!
Amazing Value Every Day
All things home, all in one place. Our mission is to build your dream home with brands all across the nation. Our trained team is on hand seven days a week. Call us to schedule a live VIP Consultation call for free