Summit 30" Wide Built-In Refrigerator-Freezer with Integrated Door Frame - FFRF3075WIF
List Price: $2,895.99 USD
Price: $2,495.99 USD
You Save: $400 USD (14%)
Summit 30" Wide Built-In Refrigerator-Freezer with Integrated Door Frame - FFRF3075WIF
SUMMIT brings quality and value under the counter with the industry’s largest collection of built-in refrigeration.
Sized at 30" wide, the FFRF3075WIF is an all-in-one side-by-side refrigerator-freezer. The front breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished white cabinet also enables freestanding use.
The French swing doors feature an integrated stainless steel frame that lets users install their own overlay panels for a custom look (panel size: 30" H x 14 5/8" W). Users install their own handles. The sealed back ensures easier cleanup with added space savings.
Inside, the FFRF3075WIF features a 2.4 cu.ft. frost-free freezer compartment on the left and a 3 cu.ft. frost-free refrigerator compartment on the right. The refrigerator includes a digital thermostat allowing users to manage the temperature in each compartment, with a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for added convenience.
Adjustable glass shelves offer cleaner spill-proof storage for fresh food items, while two removable door shelves provide additional storage space as needed. An internal fan assures the compartment is cooled evenly from top to bottom.
The freezer compartment includes adjustable wire shelves to ensure proper cold air circulation. Both sides feature LED lighting to provide an attractive, energy efficient presentation. The slotted floor design is ideal for keeping bottles safely in place.
Additional features include an open door alarm, high temperature alarm, and Sabbath mode setting that allows you to disable certain functions during religious observance.
With its innovative all-in-one design, user-friendly features, and full frost-free operation, the FFRF3075WIF is a great choice for smaller kitchens looking to maximize storage space under the counter.
- All-in-one design: Separate refrigerator and freezer sections with single compressor operation
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing system allows the unit to be used built-in
- Panel-ready doors: Integrated stainless steel door frame on each door accepts full overlay panels, allowing you to customize the door or blend it into your cabinetry design (panel dimensions: 30" H x 14 5/8" W at 3/4" thick; maximum weight: 10 lbs.)
- Frost-free operation: No-frost operation ensures reduced maintenance in both the refrigerator and freezer compartments
- Digital thermostat: Refrigerator section includes a digital control panel to manage each compartment's temperature for added convenience, with a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LED lighting: Interior LED lighting in both sections offers an attractive and energy efficient presentation
- Sabbath mode: Setting allows you to disable the digital displays, lights, and alarms for religious observance
- Adjustable shelves: Refrigerator section includes spill-proof glass shelves for easier cleaning, while the freezer includes three adjustable wire shelves to ensure proper cold air circulation
- Door shelves: Two removable door racks provide additional storage as needed
- Open door alarm: Alarm will sound if either door is left open for over 60 seconds
- High temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises above the recommended range
- Slotted floors: Floor is specially designed with slots to allow you to store bottles safely on their sides
- Internal fan (refrigerator compartment): Fan-forced cooling ensures the compartment is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Sealed back: Space-saving design with no exposed coils in the rear offers easy cleanability
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Temperature memory function: In the event of power loss, the unit will retain its last temperature settings upon power recovery
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 34.0" (86 cm)
- Width: 29.5" (75 cm)
- Depth: 24.13" (61 cm)
- Capacity: 5.4 cu.ft. (153 L)
- Defrost Type: Frost-Free
- Door: Panel-Ready
- Cabinet: White
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Energy Usage/Year: 440.0kWh/year
- Amps: 1.5
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 125.0 lbs. (57 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 130.0 lbs. (59 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101054193
- Door Swing: French
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Interior Light: Yes
- Refrigerator - Interior Height: 26.63" (68 cm)
- Refrigerator - Interior Width: 12.0" (30 cm)
- Refrigerator - Interior Depth: 17.63" (45 cm)
- Refrigerator - Capacity: 3.0 cu.ft
- Refrigerator - Shelf Type: Glass
- Refrigerator - Shelf Qty: 3
- Refrigerator - Full Door Shelves: 2
- Refrigerator - Temperature Range: 36°F to 43°F
- Freezer - Interior Height: 25.38" (64 cm)
- Freezer - Interior Width: 10.38" (26 cm)
- Freezer - Interior Depth: 16.5" (42 cm)
- Freezer - Capacity: 2.4 cu.ft
- Freezer - Shelf Type: Wire
- Freezer - Shelf Qty: 3
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Interior and Exterior
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 1.45 oz.
- High Side PSI: 270.0
- Low Side PSI: 105.0
- Level Legs: 2
- Freezer - Temperature Range: -4º to 4ºF
- Compressor Step Height: 5.5" (14 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 21.0" (53 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 6.0" (15 cm)
- PH: Probe Hole
- HG: Hospital grade cord
- DL2B: Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you ship packages?
We currently use UPS, USPS, FEDEX or DHGATE and other services to ship packages out to our customers. We have US based manufacturers and brands that we partner with to get our customers the fastest and most reliable shipping times possible. Please note that items that are not available in the US warehouse are shipped overseas.
How can I speak to a representative?
If you would like to speak to a representative, give us a call during our business hours at (800) 441-9246 and someone on our team will be able to speak to you.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. However, there are locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you or feel free to contact us at email@example.com
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times are subjective and can vary by location. Our estimate times are as follows:
Location * Estimated Shipping Time
United States * 5-15 Business days
Average transit times with Express Shipping: 3-10 Business days
Canada, Europe * 7-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand * 7-20 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America * 7-20 Business days
Russian Federation: 7-20 days
*Please note this does not include our 1-3 day processing time*
*We assess our metric performance through quality. We have a thorough quality check before sending out each order, which is why processing time can vary from 1-3 business days*
Why does a product I'm looking to purchase say, "Discount promotions unavailable for this product"? What happens if I apply the discount anyway?
If you're looking to purchase an item(s) from our store and there is a note on the bottom of the description saying "discount promotions unavailable for this product", it means that the item you are looking to purchase is unavailable to be purchased with a discount coupon.
If for anyone reason you are able to apply any discount at checkout for an item with this note on the bottom, we have the right to void your order at anytime and refund to your original payment method. Please note a credit card transaction fee of 3% will apply to your refund.
The reason we are unable to honor the discount is because we work exclusively with USA suppliers with MAP pricing and some products are unavailable for promotions unless otherwise specified. In other words, we are only able to provide promotions on these specific item(s) during special promotional seasons offered to us by these retailers. During these special seasons, we will make announcements on our website so be sure to check for special deals regularly.
If you applied discount but still want to pay the remaining for your order so that we can process it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your situation. Once we understand your situation, we'll go ahead and create a custom one-time product listing for you to pay the remaining invoice amount. This custom listing will be a one-time listing and will be different for each customer.
If we were unable to answer all of your questions and you still need to get in contact with us, email us at email@example.com or give us a text!
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. Once you receive that email, you can consistently update yourself through our ‘Track your Package’ tab up above for full clarity and to prevent your package from getting lost. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please feel free to contact us and will work something out.
Where is Morealis located?
Currently, Morealis is being operated by a processing team of 4 in Texas, Carrollton and a team of 2 is operated in Brooklyn NY. Our founder originally registered the address in our NY facilities, so you may see a NY address when you search us up on Google, but we have moved our operations and returns to our Texas warehouse. Please ship all your returns to our return address in our TX warehouse. You can get more information on our return policy here.
My tracking says, “no information available at the moment”. What should I do?
For different shipping companies, it can take 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago, and there is still no information on your tracking number, do not hesitate to contact our support system.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical and supply chain reasons, there is a chance that your items (although in the same purchase) will sometimes be sent in separate packages. This is because our store operates through multiple warehouses and not all products are stored in one warehouse.
How do you guys handle customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees or delays once the items have been dispatched from our warehouse. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Do you offer a return on purchases?
Yes, we offer a 60 days ‘no-quibble’ returns policy after your purchase is made.
Am I eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging from which you received your order. Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ for additional information.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you changed your mind and decided you do not want your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund within 12 hours of your purchase. Once 12 hours has gone up, our team may have processed your order and we may be unable to cancel your order immediately. However, once you receive your item, you have 60 days to return your item to us (please make sure you return the item in its original condition) and you will receive a full refund. If the item arrives damaged or not in original condition (evidence will be provided), we have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% depending on the severity of the issue. All communication will be properly communicated via firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Choose the "Free Return" option at shipping checkout to have a return label provided and your return shipping cost voided.) If you do not choose this option, you are responsible for shipping the item back at your own cost in addition to restocking fees (if applicable).
Where and How do I ship my return?
Please confirm you are eligible for a return. If applicable, please send us an email at email@example.com by specifying your name and order number in the subject, so we can refer you to the proper instructions as soon as possible.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.
Who is responsible for shipping charges of returns?
The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges for product returns. No credit will be issued on items damaged due to shipping problems and other situations that is beyond our control. The shipping company is liable for shipping negligence and you have the right to request damages from the shipping company. If, however, the problem with the item is our responsibility (i.e. mistake on requested model), we will provide a 100% full refund.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out. Thank you!
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)