Summit 30" Wide Break Room Refrigerator-Freezer with Antimicrobial Pure Copper Handle - BKRF18WCP
Summit 30" Wide Break Room Refrigerator-Freezer with Antimicrobial Pure Copper Handle - BKRF18WCP
NOTE: Accucold and Summit full-sized CTR/BKRF series refrigerator-freezers are listed on our website with general dimensions that may vary slightly from the actual unit.
The BKRF18WCP is a full-sized refrigerator-freezer specially designed for use in break rooms and other common areas, with antimicrobial handles for added safety in high traffic areas.
The BKRF18WCP features a large interior with 18 cu.ft. of storage capacity and frost-free operation for low maintenance use. The temperature is managed by a dial thermostat, with two NIST calibrated thermometers externally mounted on top of the unit to provide a temperature readout of the current and high/low temperatures in each section to the nearest tenth of a degree.
Temperature can be viewed in Celsius or Fahrenheit for added convenience. Each thermometer includes an audible high/low alarm function to warn users if the refrigerator or freezer section goes out of the specified temperature range.
This unit includes two full-length factory-installed pipe style handles made from pure copper. Through its natural antimicrobial properties, copper will kill microbes, including viruses, in a shorter timeframe than most other metal surfaces allowing for a safer, cleaner user experience. This unit is also available with a factory installed combination lock and in a stainless steel finish. The door comes with a right hand door swing. For a left hand version, see the BKRF18WCPLHD.
Inside, the BKRF18WCP includes adjustable glass shelves in the refrigerator compartment and two clear crispers. The door features full-sized storage racks, including two that hold full gallon containers. The upper freezer compartment comes with a full-width wire shelf and two door bins.
NOTE: Actual product may vary from the images displayed on this webpage.
- Two full-length copper pipe handles: Naturally antimicrobial, these handles made from pure copper help to protect against microbes for added safety and cleanliness
- NIST calibrated thermometers: Two thermometers provide an external readout of the current and high/low refrigerator and freezer temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree
- High/low temperature alarms: Both thermometers include an audible alarm that can be set by the user
- Frost-free operation: No-frost convenience requires no manual defrosting
- Adjustable shelves: Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Interior light: Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Crisper drawers: Clear twin crispers with humidity control
- Door storage: Keep bottles and condiments in easy reach
- Gallon door storage: Lower refrigerator door shelf can hold gallon-sized containers
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management
- Freezer shelf: Removable full-width wire shelf in the freezer compartment
- Icemaker ready: Optional icemaker available. Order factory-installed or full kit for self-installation
- Right hand door swing: For a left hand door swing, see the BKRF18WCPLHD
- White exterior finish: Classic finish with a textured cabinet and color-matched handles
- Sealed back: Space-saving design with no exposed coils in the rear offers easy cleanability
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 68.0" (173 cm)
- Width: 29.5" (75 cm)
- Width with Door Open: 30.25" (77 cm)
- Depth: 31.25" (79 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 33.25" (84 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 58.75" (149 cm)
- Capacity: 18.0 cu.ft. (510 L)
- Defrost Type: Frost-Free
- Door: White
- Cabinet: White
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ULC
- Energy Usage/Year: 404.0kWh/year
- Amps: 1.1
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 195.0 lbs. (88 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 210.0 lbs. (95 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101073866
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Factory Reversible
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Crisper Qty: 2
- Crisper Finish: Transparent
- Crisper Cover: Glass
- Interior Light: Yes
- Refrigerator - Interior Height: 40.0" (102 cm)
- Refrigerator - Interior Width: 25.25" (64 cm)
- Refrigerator - Interior Depth: 21.0" (53 cm)
- Refrigerator - Shelf Type: Glass
- Refrigerator - Shelf Qty: 2
- Refrigerator - Full Door Shelves: 2
- Refrigerator - Half Door Shelves: 2
- Refrigerator - Temperature Range: 36 to 46ºF
- Freezer - Interior Height: 15.75" (40 cm)
- Freezer - Interior Width: 22.25" (57 cm)
- Freezer - Interior Depth: 25.5" (65 cm)
- Freezer - Shelf Type: Wire
- Freezer - Shelf Qty: 1
- Freezer - Full Door Shelves: 2
- Gallon Door Storage: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Dial
- Fan Type: Interior
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 1.73 oz.
- High Side PSI: 150.0
- Low Side PSI: 60.0
- Freezer - Temperature Range: 0 to 10ºF
- Compressor Step Height: 10.0" (25 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 25.25" (64 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 6.0" (15 cm)
- Extra key
- Latch for door
- LHD: Left hand door swing
- HG: Hospital grade cord
- PH: Probe Hole
- DL2B: Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
- LLF2: Combination lock
- LL: Side-mounted locks
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you ship packages?
We currently use UPS, USPS, FEDEX or DHGATE and other services to ship packages out to our customers. We have US based manufacturers and brands that we partner with to get our customers the fastest and most reliable shipping times possible. Please note that items that are not available in the US warehouse are shipped overseas.
How can I speak to a representative?
If you would like to speak to a representative, give us a call during our business hours at (800) 441-9246 and someone on our team will be able to speak to you.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. However, there are locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you or feel free to contact us at email@example.com
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times are subjective and can vary by location. Our estimate times are as follows:
Location * Estimated Shipping Time
United States * 5-15 Business days
Average transit times with Express Shipping: 3-10 Business days
Canada, Europe * 7-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand * 7-20 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America * 7-20 Business days
Russian Federation: 7-20 days
*Please note this does not include our 1-3 day processing time*
*We assess our metric performance through quality. We have a thorough quality check before sending out each order, which is why processing time can vary from 1-3 business days*
Why does a product I'm looking to purchase say, "Discount promotions unavailable for this product"? What happens if I apply the discount anyway?
If you're looking to purchase an item(s) from our store and there is a note on the bottom of the description saying "discount promotions unavailable for this product", it means that the item you are looking to purchase is unavailable to be purchased with a discount coupon.
If for anyone reason you are able to apply any discount at checkout for an item with this note on the bottom, we have the right to void your order at anytime and refund to your original payment method. Please note a credit card transaction fee of 3% will apply to your refund.
The reason we are unable to honor the discount is because we work exclusively with USA suppliers with MAP pricing and some products are unavailable for promotions unless otherwise specified. In other words, we are only able to provide promotions on these specific item(s) during special promotional seasons offered to us by these retailers. During these special seasons, we will make announcements on our website so be sure to check for special deals regularly.
If you applied discount but still want to pay the remaining for your order so that we can process it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your situation. Once we understand your situation, we'll go ahead and create a custom one-time product listing for you to pay the remaining invoice amount. This custom listing will be a one-time listing and will be different for each customer.
If we were unable to answer all of your questions and you still need to get in contact with us, email us at email@example.com or give us a text!
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. Once you receive that email, you can consistently update yourself through our ‘Track your Package’ tab up above for full clarity and to prevent your package from getting lost. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please feel free to contact us and will work something out.
Where is Morealis located?
Currently, Morealis is being operated by a processing team of 4 in Texas, Carrollton and a team of 2 is operated in Brooklyn NY. Our founder originally registered the address in our NY facilities, so you may see a NY address when you search us up on Google, but we have moved our operations and returns to our Texas warehouse. Please ship all your returns to our return address in our TX warehouse. You can get more information on our return policy here.
My tracking says, “no information available at the moment”. What should I do?
For different shipping companies, it can take 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago, and there is still no information on your tracking number, do not hesitate to contact our support system.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical and supply chain reasons, there is a chance that your items (although in the same purchase) will sometimes be sent in separate packages. This is because our store operates through multiple warehouses and not all products are stored in one warehouse.
How do you guys handle customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees or delays once the items have been dispatched from our warehouse. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Do you offer a return on purchases?
Yes, we offer a 60 days ‘no-quibble’ returns policy after your purchase is made.
Am I eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging from which you received your order. Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ for additional information.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you changed your mind and decided you do not want your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund within 12 hours of your purchase. Once 12 hours has gone up, our team may have processed your order and we may be unable to cancel your order immediately. However, once you receive your item, you have 60 days to return your item to us (please make sure you return the item in its original condition) and you will receive a full refund. If the item arrives damaged or not in original condition (evidence will be provided), we have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% depending on the severity of the issue. All communication will be properly communicated via firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Choose the "Free Return" option at shipping checkout to have a return label provided and your return shipping cost voided.) If you do not choose this option, you are responsible for shipping the item back at your own cost in addition to restocking fees (if applicable).
Where and How do I ship my return?
Please confirm you are eligible for a return. If applicable, please send us an email at email@example.com by specifying your name and order number in the subject, so we can refer you to the proper instructions as soon as possible.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.
Who is responsible for shipping charges of returns?
The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges for product returns. No credit will be issued on items damaged due to shipping problems and other situations that is beyond our control. The shipping company is liable for shipping negligence and you have the right to request damages from the shipping company. If, however, the problem with the item is our responsibility (i.e. mistake on requested model), we will provide a 100% full refund.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out. Thank you!
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)