Summit 28" Wide Top Mount Refrigerator-Freezer - FF1511SS
SUMMIT carries one of the industry's most extensive lines of ENERGY STAR certified frost-free refrigerator-freezers in unique counter depth footprints for apartments and smaller kitchens.
Made for us in Europe, the FF1511SS comes with an attractive platinum cabinet and stainless steel doors. Designer style handles complete the modern look. At less than 26" deep, it offers a generous 13 cu.ft. capacity for maximum storage in a convenient fit.
Inside, the FF1511SS utilizes frost-free operation for minimum user maintenance and a dual evaporator system for improved cooling. Adjustable glass shelves offer spill-proof storage while multiple door racks are ideal for keeping condiments in easy reach. A large clear crisper drawer is included for optimum produce storage.
Additional features make the FF1511SS a user-friendly choice. LED lighting in the side walls of the refrigerator offers an efficient and attractive view inside. This unit includes an innovative touch control system that lets you manage the refrigerator and freezer temperature with an intuitive digital thermostat. For added energy savings, it features a vacation setting. The open door alarm alerts with an audio and visual signal when the door is left ajar for over one minute.
The FF1511SS is ENERGY STAR certified to ensure an efficient and low cost performance. With its professional style, unique size, and innovative features, this model is a great choice for smaller kitchens with full storage needs. For this unit with an icemaker, see the FF1512SSIM. This unit has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR certified products.
- ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2016 recognition: This unit has been recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR 2016, helping to prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- CEE Tier I qualified: Efficient design meets CEE Tier I specifications, using 20% less energy than DOE standards require for this product category
- ENERGY STAR certified: Rated by the DOE to perform with more efficiency than federal standards require, saving your unit energy and you on higher utility costs
- Stainless steel doors: Attractive look with lasting durability
- Designer handles: Brushed steel handles offer a modern look for the refrigerator
- Frost-free operation: No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance
- Large capacity: Generous capacity inside a counter deep footprint
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Fruit and vegetable crisper: Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing it in a convenient slide drawer
- Door storage: Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access
- Interior LED lighting: Energy efficient lighting located inside the walls to provide a better view of the interior
- Digital temperature control: Innovative control panel located inside the refrigerator makes it easy to manage the refrigerator and freezer temperature at the touch of a button
- Open door alarm: Alarm sends an audio and visual signal when the door is left ajar for over one minute
- Full freezer shelf: Removable glass shelf offers spill-proof storage in the freezer compartment
- Sealed back: Space-saving design offers easy cleanability
- Vacation setting: Allows you to disable certain features during periods of inactivity
- Factory-reversible door swing: Unit ships with a right hand door swing. For a left hand door swing, order with option "LHD"
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 67.75" (172 cm)
- Width: 27.63" (70 cm)
- Width with Door Open: 28.63" (73 cm)
- Depth: 25.63" (65 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 27.63" (70 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 50.75" (129 cm)
- Capacity: 13.0 cu.ft. (368 L)
- Defrost Type: Frost-Free
- Door: Stainless Steel
- Cabinet: Platinum
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ULC
- Energy Usage/Year: 320.0kWh/year
- Amps: 2.4
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 185.0 lbs. (84 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 192.0 lbs. (87 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101049434
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Factory Reversible
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Crisper Qty: 1
- Crisper Finish: Transparent
- Crisper Cover: Glass
- Interior Light: Yes
- Refrigerator - Interior Height: 41.0" (104 cm)
- Refrigerator - Interior Width: 23.5" (60 cm)
- Refrigerator - Interior Depth: 18.5" (47 cm)
- Refrigerator - Capacity: 9.8 cu.ft
- Refrigerator - Shelf Type: Glass
- Refrigerator - Shelf Qty: 3
- Refrigerator - Full Door Shelves: 3
- Freezer - Interior Height: 16.25" (41 cm)
- Freezer - Interior Width: 22.25" (57 cm)
- Freezer - Interior Depth: 16.38" (42 cm)
- Freezer - Capacity: 3.2 cu.ft
- Freezer - Shelf Type: Glass
- Freezer - Shelf Qty: 1
- Freezer - Full Door Shelves: 1
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Interior
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 1.94 oz.
- High Side PSI: 224.0
- Low Side PSI: 53.0
- Level Legs: 2
- Compressor Step Height: 9.0" (23 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 23.5" (60 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 5.5" (14 cm)
- LLF2: Combination lock
- LHD: Left hand door swing
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you ship packages?
We currently use UPS, USPS, FEDEX or DHGATE and other services to ship packages out to our customers. We have US based manufacturers and brands that we partner with to get our customers the fastest and most reliable shipping times possible. Please note that items that are not available in the US warehouse are shipped overseas.
How can I speak to a representative?
If you would like to speak to a representative, give us a call during our business hours at (800) 441-9246 and someone on our team will be able to speak to you.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. However, there are locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you or feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times are subjective and can vary by location. Our estimate times are as follows:
Location * Estimated Shipping Time
United States * 5-15 Business days
Average transit times with Express Shipping: 3-10 Business days
Canada, Europe * 7-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand * 7-20 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America * 7-20 Business days
Russian Federation: 7-20 days
*Please note this does not include our 1-3 day processing time*
*We assess our metric performance through quality. We have a thorough quality check before sending out each order, which is why processing time can vary from 1-3 business days*
Why does a product I'm looking to purchase say, "Discount promotions unavailable for this product"? What happens if I apply the discount anyway?
If you're looking to purchase an item(s) from our store and there is a note on the bottom of the description saying "discount promotions unavailable for this product", it means that the item you are looking to purchase is unavailable to be purchased with a discount coupon.
If for anyone reason you are able to apply any discount at checkout for an item with this note on the bottom, we have the right to void your order at anytime and refund to your original payment method. Please note a credit card transaction fee of 3% will apply to your refund.
The reason we are unable to honor the discount is because we work exclusively with USA suppliers with MAP pricing and some products are unavailable for promotions unless otherwise specified. In other words, we are only able to provide promotions on these specific item(s) during special promotional seasons offered to us by these retailers. During these special seasons, we will make announcements on our website so be sure to check for special deals regularly.
If you applied discount but still want to pay the remaining for your order so that we can process it, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know your situation. Once we understand your situation, we'll go ahead and create a custom one-time product listing for you to pay the remaining invoice amount. This custom listing will be a one-time listing and will be different for each customer.
If we were unable to answer all of your questions and you still need to get in contact with us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a text!
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. Once you receive that email, you can consistently update yourself through our ‘Track your Package’ tab up above for full clarity and to prevent your package from getting lost. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please feel free to contact us and will work something out.
Where is Morealis located?
Currently, Morealis is being operated by a processing team of 4 in Texas, Carrollton and a team of 2 is operated in Brooklyn NY. Our founder originally registered the address in our NY facilities, so you may see a NY address when you search us up on Google, but we have moved our operations and returns to our Texas warehouse. Please ship all your returns to our return address in our TX warehouse. You can get more information on our return policy here.
My tracking says, “no information available at the moment”. What should I do?
For different shipping companies, it can take 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago, and there is still no information on your tracking number, do not hesitate to contact our support system.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical and supply chain reasons, there is a chance that your items (although in the same purchase) will sometimes be sent in separate packages. This is because our store operates through multiple warehouses and not all products are stored in one warehouse.
How do you guys handle customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees or delays once the items have been dispatched from our warehouse. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Do you offer a return on purchases?
Yes, we offer a 60 days ‘no-quibble’ returns policy after your purchase is made.
Am I eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging from which you received your order. Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ for additional information.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you changed your mind and decided you do not want your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund within 12 hours of your purchase. Once 12 hours has gone up, our team may have processed your order and we may be unable to cancel your order immediately. However, once you receive your item, you have 60 days to return your item to us (please make sure you return the item in its original condition) and you will receive a full refund. If the item arrives damaged or not in original condition (evidence will be provided), we have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% depending on the severity of the issue. All communication will be properly communicated via email@example.com.
(Choose the "Free Return" option at shipping checkout to have a return label provided and your return shipping cost voided.) If you do not choose this option, you are responsible for shipping the item back at your own cost in addition to restocking fees (if applicable).
Where and How do I ship my return?
Please confirm you are eligible for a return. If applicable, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying your name and order number in the subject, so we can refer you to the proper instructions as soon as possible.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.
Who is responsible for shipping charges of returns?
The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges for product returns. No credit will be issued on items damaged due to shipping problems and other situations that is beyond our control. The shipping company is liable for shipping negligence and you have the right to request damages from the shipping company. If, however, the problem with the item is our responsibility (i.e. mistake on requested model), we will provide a 100% full refund.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out. Thank you!
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)