Summit 24" Wide Mini Reach-In Beverage Center with Dolly - SCR1156RI
Summit Commercial's line of mini reach-in refrigerators brings versatile convenience to new dining setups, with stainless steel construction for lasting durability and factory-installed dolly's to ensure easy portability.
The SCR1156RI is a commercial beverage center that offers 11 cu.ft. of storage space in a slim width just under 24". This unit features a tempered heat-safe glass door trimmed in stainless steel, with a pro-style handle to complete the look and a black cabinet.
The door comes with a right-hand door swing and features a self-closing design to help protect stored items in commercial settings where customers may not take the time to ensure a tight seal. The door also includes a keyed lock for added product security.
This unit comes pre-installed on a dolly with four 3" casters for easy mobility, perfect for restaurants and bars. The dolly can also be removed and reattached as needed. Automatic defrost ensures limited user maintenance.
Inside, the interior is fully constructed from stainless steel for easy cleanability and long-lasting durability. Its reach-in design allows convenient user access to the interior, with six adjustable U-shaped steel tray holders that can be rearranged on cantilevered clips to accommodate a variety of sizes.
This unit comes with six aluminum half-sheet pans, ideal for storing beverages and other sealed items. Six chrome shelves are also included for user convenience. LED lighting offers full illumination of stored products and a digital thermostat ensures easy and intuitive temperature management. The readout can be viewed in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
The SCR1156RI is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 for use in commercial settings and is ENERGY STAR certified as a commercial refrigerator. Its reach-in design makes it a great choice for bringing flexible, portable, and convenient beverage storage to commercial settings.
- Commercially listed: ETL-S listed to NSF standards and approved to UL-471 electrical standard for commercial use
- ENERGY STAR certified commercial performance: Meets ENERGY STAR standards as a commercial refrigerator
- Reach-in design: Unique design makes it easy for busy wait staff to access stored contents
- Convertible use: Ships on a dolly for easy mobility, but can be removed and serve as a freestanding refrigerator as needed
- Factory-installed dolly: Unit ships on a dolly with four 3" high casters (rear two are locking) to allow easier mobility between the kitchen and dining area
- Heavy-duty tray holders: Includes six adjustable U-shaped tray holders for strong support of interior trays and sheet pans
- Half-sheet aluminum pans: Six adjustable half-sheet pans make loading and unloading contents easy
- Six adjustable chrome shelves: Extra shelves for alternate storage as needed
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for secure interior
- Double pane tempered glass door: Heat-safe glass door offers full display all the way down to the floor
- Stainless steel interior: Walls are constructed from stainless steel for added strength and easy cleanup
- Recessed LED lighting: Energy efficient lighting offers full view of interior
- Self-closing door: Door will automatically close when left ajar, preventing items from accidentally being exposed to ambient temperatures
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for precise temperature management with a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Professional handle: Attractive and sturdy handle in brushed stainless steel
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over a minute
- High temperature alarm: Alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises out of suggested range
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Fan-forced cooling: Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Sabbath mode setting: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 48 hours
- Temperature Memory Function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Sealed back: Space saving design with easier cleanability
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 61.75" (157 cm)
- Width: 23.63" (60 cm)
- Depth: 22.88" (58 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 24.0" (61 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 45.0" (114 cm)
- Capacity: 11.0 cu.ft. (311 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Glass
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Amps: 1.7
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 166.0 lbs. (75 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 171.0 lbs. (78 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101075358
- Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: No
- Shelf Type: Aluminum Sheet Pans & Chrome Shelves
- Shelf Qty: 6
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Interior and Exterior
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 1.66oz.
- High Side PSI: 270.0
- Low Side PSI: 105.0
- Level Legs Qty: 4
- Wheel Qty: 4
- Interior Light: Yes
- Temperature Range: 36°F to 43°F
- Interior Height: 50.0" (127 cm)
- Interior Width: 20.0" (51 cm)
- Interior Depth: 16.5" (42 cm)
- Compressor Step Height: 4.75" (12 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 20.0" (51 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 4.75" (12 cm)
- LockBoxSS: Interior locking compartment
- Extra key
- Latch for door
- T1SF Door Tint
- T2F Door Tint
- T3F Door Tint
- T4F Door Tint
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you ship packages?
We currently use UPS, USPS, FEDEX or DHGATE and other services to ship packages out to our customers. We have US based manufacturers and brands that we partner with to get our customers the fastest and most reliable shipping times possible. Please note that items that are not available in the US warehouse are shipped overseas.
How can I speak to a representative?
If you would like to speak to a representative, give us a call during our business hours at (800) 441-9246 and someone on our team will be able to speak to you.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. However, there are locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you or feel free to contact us at email@example.com
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times are subjective and can vary by location. Our estimate times are as follows:
Location * Estimated Shipping Time
United States * 5-15 Business days
Average transit times with Express Shipping: 3-10 Business days
Canada, Europe * 7-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand * 7-20 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America * 7-20 Business days
Russian Federation: 7-20 days
*Please note this does not include our 1-3 day processing time*
*We assess our metric performance through quality. We have a thorough quality check before sending out each order, which is why processing time can vary from 1-3 business days*
Why does a product I'm looking to purchase say, "Discount promotions unavailable for this product"? What happens if I apply the discount anyway?
If you're looking to purchase an item(s) from our store and there is a note on the bottom of the description saying "discount promotions unavailable for this product", it means that the item you are looking to purchase is unavailable to be purchased with a discount coupon.
If for anyone reason you are able to apply any discount at checkout for an item with this note on the bottom, we have the right to void your order at anytime and refund to your original payment method. Please note a credit card transaction fee of 3% will apply to your refund.
The reason we are unable to honor the discount is because we work exclusively with USA suppliers with MAP pricing and some products are unavailable for promotions unless otherwise specified. In other words, we are only able to provide promotions on these specific item(s) during special promotional seasons offered to us by these retailers. During these special seasons, we will make announcements on our website so be sure to check for special deals regularly.
If you applied discount but still want to pay the remaining for your order so that we can process it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your situation. Once we understand your situation, we'll go ahead and create a custom one-time product listing for you to pay the remaining invoice amount. This custom listing will be a one-time listing and will be different for each customer.
If we were unable to answer all of your questions and you still need to get in contact with us, email us at email@example.com or give us a text!
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. Once you receive that email, you can consistently update yourself through our ‘Track your Package’ tab up above for full clarity and to prevent your package from getting lost. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please feel free to contact us and will work something out.
Where is Morealis located?
Currently, Morealis is being operated by a processing team of 4 in Texas, Carrollton and a team of 2 is operated in Brooklyn NY. Our founder originally registered the address in our NY facilities, so you may see a NY address when you search us up on Google, but we have moved our operations and returns to our Texas warehouse. Please ship all your returns to our return address in our TX warehouse. You can get more information on our return policy here.
My tracking says, “no information available at the moment”. What should I do?
For different shipping companies, it can take 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago, and there is still no information on your tracking number, do not hesitate to contact our support system.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical and supply chain reasons, there is a chance that your items (although in the same purchase) will sometimes be sent in separate packages. This is because our store operates through multiple warehouses and not all products are stored in one warehouse.
How do you guys handle customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees or delays once the items have been dispatched from our warehouse. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Do you offer a return on purchases?
Yes, we offer a 60 days ‘no-quibble’ returns policy after your purchase is made.
Am I eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging from which you received your order. Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ for additional information.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you changed your mind and decided you do not want your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund within 12 hours of your purchase. Once 12 hours has gone up, our team may have processed your order and we may be unable to cancel your order immediately. However, once you receive your item, you have 60 days to return your item to us (please make sure you return the item in its original condition) and you will receive a full refund. If the item arrives damaged or not in original condition (evidence will be provided), we have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% depending on the severity of the issue. All communication will be properly communicated via firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Choose the "Free Return" option at shipping checkout to have a return label provided and your return shipping cost voided.) If you do not choose this option, you are responsible for shipping the item back at your own cost in addition to restocking fees (if applicable).
Where and How do I ship my return?
Please confirm you are eligible for a return. If applicable, please send us an email at email@example.com by specifying your name and order number in the subject, so we can refer you to the proper instructions as soon as possible.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.
Who is responsible for shipping charges of returns?
The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges for product returns. No credit will be issued on items damaged due to shipping problems and other situations that is beyond our control. The shipping company is liable for shipping negligence and you have the right to request damages from the shipping company. If, however, the problem with the item is our responsibility (i.e. mistake on requested model), we will provide a 100% full refund.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out. Thank you!
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)