Summit 24" Wide Gas Range in White with Sealed Burners and Oven Window - RG244WS
SUMMIT's line of slim-fitting gas ranges made in North America brings quality and value to space-challenged kitchens.
Sized at 24" wide, the RG244WS features a large oven with an interior light and wide window for easy cooking visibility. Two slide-out racks include a safety brake system, with four position options to let you accommodate all sizes and shapes. The broiler is located in a lower drop-down compartment. We include a two-piece broiler pan with lid.
The RG244WS comes in a classic white finish, with color-matched push-to-turn knobs and an easy-to-grab handle. This model utilizes electronic spark ignition and features four sealed burners for safer, cleaner cooking. One 12,000 BTU burner offers faster cooking for larger vessels, with two standard 9,500 BTU burners and a smaller 5,000 BTU burner for lower heating needs.
The high back-guard helps to protect your walls from spills, with enamel grates for lasting durability. The unit ships set for natural gas but includes its own LP kit for aftermarket conversion.
With its clean look and unique size, the RG244WS is the ideal gas range for apartment and small home kitchens.
NOTE: This unit replaces model RG244W but features an upgraded sealed burner design.
- Sealed burners: Four sealed burners with removable cast iron tops ensure safer, cleaner cooking
- LP kit included: Unit is set for natural gas but can be converted aftermarket with the included LP kit
- Large oven: Full 2.9 cu.ft. interior in slim 24" width
- High output burner: Front left burner features 12,500 BTU output for powerful cooking
- Two semi-rapid burners: Two right burners operate at 9,500 BTU to handle most heating needs
- Low output burner: Rear left burner reaches maximum of 5,000 BTUs to allow more precise heating of sensitive items
- Continuous grates: Two sets of grates are removable for easy cleaning, with solid construction to support large pots and pans
- Broiler compartment: Drop-down lower compartment offers the ideal conditions for broiling
- Oven window: Large window makes it easier to monitor your cooking
- Oven light: Interior light included for easy viewing
- Push-to-turn knobs: Safety knobs help prevent accidents from turning on the oven or burners
- Electronic ignition: Added safety with spark ignition system
- Safety brake system for oven racks: Sliding racks will stay in your oven with special brake mechanism
- Broiler pan included: Two-piece broiler pan with lid included with each range
- ADA compliant design: Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility
- High back-guard: Solid backing prevents stovetop contents from splashing up or boiling over and staining walls
- Power cord included: Standard 3-pronged 115V cord included for the electronic ignition
- Anti-tip bracket: Included for user installation to help prevent accidents
- Height of Cabinet: 42.0" (107 cm)
- Width: 23.5" (60 cm)
- Depth: 23.5" (60 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 25.75" (65 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 43.25" (110 cm)
- Door: White
- Cabinet: White
- US Electrical Safety: CSA
- Canadian Electrical Safety: CSA-C
- Amps: 5.0
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 130.0 lbs. (59 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 170.0 lbs. (77 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- UPC: 761101058276
- Ignition: Spark
- LP Convertible: Yes
- Oven Capacity: 2.9 cu.ft
- Cooktop Surface: Metal
- Burner Type: Open
- Number of Burners: 4
- Burner #1 BTU: 12000.0
- Burner #2 BTU: 9500.0
- Burner #3 BTU: 9500.0
- Burner #4 BTU: 5000.0
- Burner Controls: Dial
- Oven Controls: Dial
- Oven Light: Yes
- Back-guard: Yes
- Cleaning Type: Manual
- Oven Rack Qty: 2
- Oven Window: Yes
- Oven Interior Height: 15.25" (39 cm)
- Oven Interior Width: 19.0" (48 cm)
- Oven Interior Depth: 17.5" (44 cm)
- Broiler Location: Below Oven
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Call (800) 441-9246
Schedule a VIP Consultation call with a specialist for FREE!
Amazing Value Every Day
All things home, all in one place. Our mission is to build your dream home with brands all across the nation. Our trained team is on hand seven days a week. Call us to schedule a live VIP Consultation call for free
Why Shop At Morealis?
I have used an electric range almost for 14 years and now it was time to replace my old one with try a gas range. This works beautifully, cook faster. Easy to use. My kitchen looks much better with its design. I definitely made the right choice.