Summit 24" Wide Built-In Coffee Kegerator ADA Compliant - SBC58BLBIADAIFCMTWIN
Summit Commercial brings unique appliance choices to ADA compliant settings with a new line of commercial coffee dispensers made in Europe.
The SBC58BLBIADAIFCMTWIN is a dual tap coffee kegerator designed to serve both nitro-infused and regular cold brew coffee on tap. Sized at 32 inches high, it is designed to fit under lower ADA compliant counters. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished black cabinet also enables freestanding use.
This unit features an integrated stainless steel door frame designed to accept overlay panels, allowing you to create a custom look that blends into your cabinetry. We include a guard rail (ships uninstalled) and removable two-piece stainless steel drip tray for cleaner service.
This unit ships with a commercial grade tap kit with a dual tower that lets you serve both standard "flat" iced coffee and nitro-infused cold brew from two Cornelius style kegs. The stainless steel draft tower includes both a standard tap and stout style faucet to accommodate both styles of cold brew, as well as a regulator, nitrogen tank, and ball locks to connect to two Cornelius kegs.
Inside, the SBC58BLBIADAIFCMTWIN is designed to hold two 1/6 (sixtel) kegs (note: interior does not accommodate a standard half barrel). Automatic defrost ensures easy user maintenance, with a seamless interior for easier cleaning. The stainless steel floor offers added durability when loading kegs.
This unit includes an interior light with an on/off rocker switch and a dial thermostat for easy and intuitive temperature management. The nitrogen tank bracket is located inside, allowing you to keep the tank inside and save on exterior depth.
The SBC58BLBIADAIFCMTWIN is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. Additional ADA compliant kegerator choices are available with stainless steel or glass doors.
- Dispenses both flat and nitro-infused coffee: Unique combination stout and standard tap system allows you to serve both flat iced cold brew and nitro-infused drafts from two Cornelius kegs
- ADA compliant height: Sized at 32 inches high (32.25 to hinge cap) for installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471 for use in food service settings
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows fully recessed installation under counters
- Complete tap kit: Commercial grade tap kit includes a dual tap draft tower with a standard and stout tap, Nitrogen tank, dual gauge regulator, and connections for ball lock Cornelius kegs
- Dual tap system: Twin style draft tower allows you to serve from two Cornelius style kegs
- Panel-ready door: Customize the front by mounting an overlay panel over the door; seamless look can blend into other cabinetry with no exposed frame. Handle not included (panel size: 23 5/16" W x 28 1/4" H and at least 3/4" thick; maximum weight: 10 lbs.)
- Adjustable thermostat: Interior dial thermostat ensures easy temperature management
- Automatic defrost: No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- User-reversible door: Unit ships with a right hand door swing. For a left hand version, add option LHD upon order
- Stainless steel drip tray: Removable two-piece drip tray included for added convenience
- Stainless steel guard rail: Durable railing makes it easier to neaten service
- Interior light: Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch
- Interior nitrogen tank holder: Bracket is installed inside, allowing you to save on depth by keeping the tank behind your kegs
- Stainless steel floor cover: Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- One piece interior liner: Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Hidden evaporator: Cold wall design with hidden evaporator and seamless interior
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 32.0" (81 cm)
- Height to Hinge Cap: 32.25" (82 cm)
- Width: 23.63" (60 cm)
- Depth: 22.75" (58 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 45.0" (114 cm)
- Capacity: 5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Panel-Ready
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Amps: 1.2
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 110.0 lbs. (50 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 120.0 lbs. (54 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101069678
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Factory Reversible
- Tap Kit: Yes
- Number of Taps: 2
- Thermostat Type: Dial
- Interior Light: Yes
- Fan Type: Exterior
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 0.64 oz.
- High Side PSI: 180.0
- Low Side PSI: 80.0
- Inter Height: 25.75" (65 cm)
- Interior Width: 21.0" (53 cm)
- Interior Depth: 17.75" (45 cm)
- Compressor Step Height: 6.5" (17 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 21.0" (53 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 5.5" (14 cm)
- Temperature Range: 34º to 43ºF
- LHD: Left hand door swing
- DT: Digital thermostat
- Use and Care (Integrated Frame)
- Use and Care (Kegerators User Manual)
- Use and Care (Cold Brew Coffee Tap Kit)
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you ship packages?
We currently use UPS, USPS, FEDEX or DHGATE and other services to ship packages out to our customers. We have US based manufacturers and brands that we partner with to get our customers the fastest and most reliable shipping times possible. Please note that items that are not available in the US warehouse are shipped overseas.
How can I speak to a representative?
If you would like to speak to a representative, give us a call during our business hours at (800) 441-9246 and someone on our team will be able to speak to you.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. However, there are locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you or feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times are subjective and can vary by location. Our estimate times are as follows:
Location * Estimated Shipping Time
United States * 5-15 Business days
Average transit times with Express Shipping: 3-10 Business days
Canada, Europe * 7-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand * 7-20 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America * 7-20 Business days
Russian Federation: 7-20 days
*Please note this does not include our 1-3 day processing time*
*We assess our metric performance through quality. We have a thorough quality check before sending out each order, which is why processing time can vary from 1-3 business days*
Why does a product I'm looking to purchase say, "Discount promotions unavailable for this product"? What happens if I apply the discount anyway?
If you're looking to purchase an item(s) from our store and there is a note on the bottom of the description saying "discount promotions unavailable for this product", it means that the item you are looking to purchase is unavailable to be purchased with a discount coupon.
If for anyone reason you are able to apply any discount at checkout for an item with this note on the bottom, we have the right to void your order at anytime and refund to your original payment method. Please note a credit card transaction fee of 3% will apply to your refund.
The reason we are unable to honor the discount is because we work exclusively with USA suppliers with MAP pricing and some products are unavailable for promotions unless otherwise specified. In other words, we are only able to provide promotions on these specific item(s) during special promotional seasons offered to us by these retailers. During these special seasons, we will make announcements on our website so be sure to check for special deals regularly.
If you applied discount but still want to pay the remaining for your order so that we can process it, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know your situation. Once we understand your situation, we'll go ahead and create a custom one-time product listing for you to pay the remaining invoice amount. This custom listing will be a one-time listing and will be different for each customer.
If we were unable to answer all of your questions and you still need to get in contact with us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a text!
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. Once you receive that email, you can consistently update yourself through our ‘Track your Package’ tab up above for full clarity and to prevent your package from getting lost. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please feel free to contact us and will work something out.
Where is Morealis located?
Currently, Morealis is being operated by a processing team of 4 in Texas, Carrollton and a team of 2 is operated in Brooklyn NY. Our founder originally registered the address in our NY facilities, so you may see a NY address when you search us up on Google, but we have moved our operations and returns to our Texas warehouse. Please ship all your returns to our return address in our TX warehouse. You can get more information on our return policy here.
My tracking says, “no information available at the moment”. What should I do?
For different shipping companies, it can take 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago, and there is still no information on your tracking number, do not hesitate to contact our support system.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical and supply chain reasons, there is a chance that your items (although in the same purchase) will sometimes be sent in separate packages. This is because our store operates through multiple warehouses and not all products are stored in one warehouse.
How do you guys handle customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees or delays once the items have been dispatched from our warehouse. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Do you offer a return on purchases?
Yes, we offer a 60 days ‘no-quibble’ returns policy after your purchase is made.
Am I eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging from which you received your order. Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ for additional information.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you changed your mind and decided you do not want your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund within 12 hours of your purchase. Once 12 hours has gone up, our team may have processed your order and we may be unable to cancel your order immediately. However, once you receive your item, you have 60 days to return your item to us (please make sure you return the item in its original condition) and you will receive a full refund. If the item arrives damaged or not in original condition (evidence will be provided), we have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% depending on the severity of the issue. All communication will be properly communicated via email@example.com.
(Choose the "Free Return" option at shipping checkout to have a return label provided and your return shipping cost voided.) If you do not choose this option, you are responsible for shipping the item back at your own cost in addition to restocking fees (if applicable).
Where and How do I ship my return?
Please confirm you are eligible for a return. If applicable, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying your name and order number in the subject, so we can refer you to the proper instructions as soon as possible.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.
Who is responsible for shipping charges of returns?
The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges for product returns. No credit will be issued on items damaged due to shipping problems and other situations that is beyond our control. The shipping company is liable for shipping negligence and you have the right to request damages from the shipping company. If, however, the problem with the item is our responsibility (i.e. mistake on requested model), we will provide a 100% full refund.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out. Thank you!
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)