Summit 24" Wide Built-In Beverage Center ADA Compliant (Panel Not Included) - AL57GPNR
Summit 24" Wide Built-In Beverage Center ADA Compliant (Panel Not Included) - AL57GPNR
Summit's ADA compliant line of built-in refrigerators brings quality and style to residential and commercial settings with space restraints.
Sized with a convenient 24" footprint, the AL57GPNR is just 32 inches high to fit under lower counters complying with ADA guidelines for accessibility. The fully finished black cabinet allows freestanding use, while the front-breathing system also allows this unit to be built-in with minimum clearance.
The double tempered glass door door features a panel-ready door trim that lets you customize the look to best match adjacent cabinetry (panel dimensions: 28 1/8" H x 23 1/8" W at 3/4" minimum thickness). A factory-installed lock offers additional security. This unit ships with a right hand door swing, but can be ordered to open from the other side by adding option LHD. A digital thermostat is located in the kick-plate for easy temperature management.
Inside, the AL57GPNR utilizes frost-free operation with fan-forced cooling to ensure low maintenance and even temperature distribution. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive yet efficient look. The digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the interior temperature.
This unit includes adjustable glass shelves for flexible, spill-proof storage. The floor is specially slotted to hold bottles in place. Additional features include an open door alarm, high temperature alarm, and Sabbath mode setting that lets you disable some of the electrical elements during periods of observance.
The AL57GPNR refrigerator is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards but can also be used in the home. With its deluxe style and user-friendly features, this unit is the perfect choice for home or commercial kitchens.
Note: Panel is not included. The images provided are meant only to be suggestive of what the product with a wood panel installed could look like. Users must supply their own wood panel.
- ADA compliant design: 32" height allows easy installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards and meets UL-471 for use in commercial establishments
- Panel-ready door trim: Door frame can be customized with a custom overlay panel (panel frame dimensions: 28 1/8" H x 29 7/8" H at 3/4" minimum thickness)
- Double pane tempered glass door: Stainless steel trimmed glass door offers a heat-safe view of the interior
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Frost-free operation: No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls located inside the unit for precise temperature management
- Recessed LED light: Efficient and attractive presentation with LED lighting
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Bottle slots: Floor is specially slotted to store wine and other bottles safely in place
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Factory-reversible door swing: Door ships with a right hand door swing. For a left hand version, add option "LHD"
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left open longer than one minute
- High temperature alarm: High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range
- Sabbath mode setting: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 48 hours
- Temperature Memory Function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Sealed back: Space-saving design that offers easier clean-ability
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Height of Cabinet: 32.0" (81 cm)
- Width: 23.63" (60 cm)
- Depth: 22.63" (57 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 45.0" (114 cm)
- Capacity: 5.0 cu.ft. (142 L)
- Defrost Type: Frost-Free
- Door: Glass/Panel-Ready Frame
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Energy Usage/Year: 270.0kWh/year
- Amps: 1.0
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 95.0 lbs. (43 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 98.0 lbs. (44 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101065922
- Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Factory Reversible
- Shelf Type: Glass
- Shelf Qty: 3
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Interior and Exterior
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 0.99oz.
- High Side PSI: 270.0
- Low Side PSI: 105.0
- Level Legs Qty: 4
- Interior Light: Yes
- Temperature Range: 36 to 43ºF
- Sound Level: 33.6 dB
- Interior Height: 25.0" (64 cm)
- Interior Width: 20.0" (51 cm)
- Interior Depth: 17.5" (44 cm)
- Compressor Step Height: 3.25" (8 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 20.0" (51 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 5.25" (13 cm)
- T1S Door Tint
- T1 Door Tint
- T2 Door Tint
- T3 Door Tint
- T4 Door Tint
- Extra key
- LHD: Left hand door swing
- Latch for door
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you ship packages?
We currently use UPS, USPS, FEDEX or DHGATE and other services to ship packages out to our customers. We have US based manufacturers and brands that we partner with to get our customers the fastest and most reliable shipping times possible. Please note that items that are not available in the US warehouse are shipped overseas.
How can I speak to a representative?
If you would like to speak to a representative, give us a call during our business hours at (800) 441-9246 and someone on our team will be able to speak to you.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. However, there are locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you or feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times are subjective and can vary by location. Our estimate times are as follows:
Location * Estimated Shipping Time
United States * 5-15 Business days
Average transit times with Express Shipping: 3-10 Business days
Canada, Europe * 7-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand * 7-20 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America * 7-20 Business days
Russian Federation: 7-20 days
*Please note this does not include our 1-3 day processing time*
*We assess our metric performance through quality. We have a thorough quality check before sending out each order, which is why processing time can vary from 1-3 business days*
Why does a product I'm looking to purchase say, "Discount promotions unavailable for this product"? What happens if I apply the discount anyway?
If you're looking to purchase an item(s) from our store and there is a note on the bottom of the description saying "discount promotions unavailable for this product", it means that the item you are looking to purchase is unavailable to be purchased with a discount coupon.
If for anyone reason you are able to apply any discount at checkout for an item with this note on the bottom, we have the right to void your order at anytime and refund to your original payment method. Please note a credit card transaction fee of 3% will apply to your refund.
The reason we are unable to honor the discount is because we work exclusively with USA suppliers with MAP pricing and some products are unavailable for promotions unless otherwise specified. In other words, we are only able to provide promotions on these specific item(s) during special promotional seasons offered to us by these retailers. During these special seasons, we will make announcements on our website so be sure to check for special deals regularly.
If you applied discount but still want to pay the remaining for your order so that we can process it, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know your situation. Once we understand your situation, we'll go ahead and create a custom one-time product listing for you to pay the remaining invoice amount. This custom listing will be a one-time listing and will be different for each customer.
If we were unable to answer all of your questions and you still need to get in contact with us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a text!
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. Once you receive that email, you can consistently update yourself through our ‘Track your Package’ tab up above for full clarity and to prevent your package from getting lost. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please feel free to contact us and will work something out.
Where is Morealis located?
Currently, Morealis is being operated by a processing team of 4 in Texas, Carrollton and a team of 2 is operated in Brooklyn NY. Our founder originally registered the address in our NY facilities, so you may see a NY address when you search us up on Google, but we have moved our operations and returns to our Texas warehouse. Please ship all your returns to our return address in our TX warehouse. You can get more information on our return policy here.
My tracking says, “no information available at the moment”. What should I do?
For different shipping companies, it can take 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago, and there is still no information on your tracking number, do not hesitate to contact our support system.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical and supply chain reasons, there is a chance that your items (although in the same purchase) will sometimes be sent in separate packages. This is because our store operates through multiple warehouses and not all products are stored in one warehouse.
How do you guys handle customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees or delays once the items have been dispatched from our warehouse. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Do you offer a return on purchases?
Yes, we offer a 60 days ‘no-quibble’ returns policy after your purchase is made.
Am I eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging from which you received your order. Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ for additional information.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you changed your mind and decided you do not want your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund within 12 hours of your purchase. Once 12 hours has gone up, our team may have processed your order and we may be unable to cancel your order immediately. However, once you receive your item, you have 60 days to return your item to us (please make sure you return the item in its original condition) and you will receive a full refund. If the item arrives damaged or not in original condition (evidence will be provided), we have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% depending on the severity of the issue. All communication will be properly communicated via email@example.com.
(Choose the "Free Return" option at shipping checkout to have a return label provided and your return shipping cost voided.) If you do not choose this option, you are responsible for shipping the item back at your own cost in addition to restocking fees (if applicable).
Where and How do I ship my return?
Please confirm you are eligible for a return. If applicable, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying your name and order number in the subject, so we can refer you to the proper instructions as soon as possible.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.
Who is responsible for shipping charges of returns?
The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges for product returns. No credit will be issued on items damaged due to shipping problems and other situations that is beyond our control. The shipping company is liable for shipping negligence and you have the right to request damages from the shipping company. If, however, the problem with the item is our responsibility (i.e. mistake on requested model), we will provide a 100% full refund.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out. Thank you!
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)