Summit 24" Wide Bottom Freezer Refrigerator - FFBF181ES
List Price: $2,190.99 USD
Price: $1,790.99 USD
You Save: $400 USD (18%)
Summit 24" Wide Bottom Freezer Refrigerator - FFBF181ES
SUMMIT's collection of no-frost ENERGY STAR certified counter depth refrigerator-freezers provides an attractive and user-friendly answer to small kitchen spaces.
Made for us in Europe, the FFBF181ES is a bottom freezer refrigerator with a unique 24" W x 25 1/4" D footprint and generous 12.8 cu.ft. capacity. It comes in a platinum cabinet finish with stainless steel doors and designer handles. The exterior digital control panel lets you manage the refrigerator and freezer temperature without opening the door, a helpful function for saving energy and not exposing the interior to warmer room temperature.
The control panel includes an audible and visual high temperature and open door alarm to help protect stored contents, as well as a child safety lock to prevent anyone from accidentally changing the settings.
Inside, the FFBF181ES features a fully frost-free freezer compartment and an automatic defrost refrigerator section. The refrigerator section includes adjustable spill-proof glass shelves, as well as a scalloped shelf ideal for storing wine and other bottled beverages. The door features adjustable racks to accommodate a variety of sizes.
This unit includes a “ZeroZone” deli drawer ideal for storing meats and cheeses at slightly colder temperatures than the rest of the refrigerator compartment. The large crisper drawer features humidity control for optimum storage of fruits and vegetables. A removable “multibox” with a silicone lid and air-tight seal is included to help store small food items that might have particularly strong odors.
The control panel includes a “refrigerator boost” option to reach colder temperatures when loading groceries or first starting the unit up. This unit is equipped with adaptive intelligent technology that utilizes innovative sensors to automatically adjust to your habits.
By recording common times of the door being opened and closed or patterns of when you load your groceries, the unit learns to anticipate this action and self-adjusts the temperature to handle these changes.
The lower frost-free freezer compartment is equipped with three slide-out drawers with plastic fronts to better protect stored items from ambient air when the door is opened. A “freezer boost” function on the control panel helps the unit to reach its coldest temperature faster, while the upper drawer includes its own “XtremeFreeze” function.
With its unique footprint, attractive style, and ENERGY STAR certified performance, the FFBF181ES brings a luxury look to kitchens with space limitations. For added luxury, this unit can be ordered with a stainless steel panel installed on the left or right cabinet wall (option PNLLH or PNLRH).
NOTE: This unit replaces the FFBF181SS.
- ENERGY STAR certified: Rated by the DOE to perform with more efficiency than federal standards require, saving your unit energy and you on higher utility costs
- CEE Tier I qualified: Efficient design meets CEE Tier I specifications, using 20% less energy than DOE standards require for this product category
- Stainless steel doors: Professional look in high quality stainless steel, with a unique curve to add a modern touch to any kitchen
- Bottom freezer: Convenient design keeps all refrigerated storage at eye level for easier use
- Digital thermostats: Separate digital controls located on the door let you adjust the refrigerator and freezer sections, with a digital display for added convenience
- Adaptive intelligent technology: Innovative sensor technology allows the unit to adjust to your habits, reading your patterns to manage the temperature based on the frequency of door openings and grocery loading
- Adjustable glass shelves: Spill-proof safety glass for durable and easy-to-clean storage that can be rearranged as needed
- Adjustable door storage: Three door racks can be adjusted in height to accommodate a variety of sizes
- Fixed bottle door rack: Lower door rack is ideal for storing tall condiments
- Wine shelf: Store bottles safely on an adjustable scalloped steel rack
- Humidity controlled crisper: Large crisper drawer allows you to ensure the optimum storage of fruits and vegetables
- ZeroZone deli drawer: Slide-out drawer allows you to store meats and other deli items at a slightly colder temperature for long-lasting freshness
- Multibox storage container: Removable container with a silicone lid and air-tight seal offers a convenient way to store smaller food items with a strong odor, such as blue-vein cheeses or onions
- Interior LED refrigerator light: Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Removable transparent freezer drawers: Unique freezer design keeps the cold inside, even when the door is opened
- Open door alarm: Audible and visual alarm will alert if the doors have been left ajar for over 2 minutes
- High temperature alarm: Audible and visual alarms will alert if the temperature in the refrigerator or freezer compartment is too high
- LED visual alarms: All alarms are both audible and visual, with lamps in the control panel that will illuminate when the alarm is sounded
- No-frost operation: Frost-free freezer section and automatic defrost refrigerator offer low maintenance operation
- Intensive cooling & freezing function: Allows you to rapidly cool the refrigerator or freezer section, ideal for bringing newly loaded groceries to a safer storage temperature
- Child lock: Temperature controls include a locking function to prevent accidental setting changes
- Factory reversible door swing: Unit ships RHD unless ordered reversed in our factory. The doors are not user-reversible
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Height of Cabinet: 78.75" (200 cm)
- Height to Hinge Cap: 79.25" (201 cm)
- Width: 23.63" (60 cm)
- Width with Door Open: 24.63" (63 cm)
- Depth: 25.25" (64 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 27.25" (69 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 47.0" (119 cm)
- Capacity: 12.8 cu.ft. (362 L)
- Defrost Type: Frost-Free/Automatic
- Door: Stainless Steel
- Cabinet: Platinum
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ULC
- Energy Usage/Year: 390.0kWh/year
- Amps: 1.5
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 185.0 lbs. (84 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 192.0 lbs. (87 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101051840
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Factory Reversible
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Interior Drawers: Yes
- Drawer Qty: 5
- Crisper Qty: 2
- Crisper Finish: Transparent
- Crisper Cover: Glass
- Wine Bottle Shelving: Yes
- Interior Light: Yes
- Refrigerator - Interior Height: 44.0" (112 cm)
- Refrigerator - Interior Width: 19.25" (49 cm)
- Refrigerator - Interior Depth: 17.5" (44 cm)
- Refrigerator - Capacity: 9.35 cu.ft
- Refrigerator - Shelf Type: Glass and Scalloped
- Refrigerator - Shelf Qty: 4
- Refrigerator - Full Door Shelves: 4
- Refrigerator - Temperature Range: 34º to 46ºF
- Freezer - Interior Height: 24.0" (61 cm)
- Freezer - Interior Width: 16.5" (42 cm)
- Freezer - Interior Depth: 13.0" (33 cm)
- Freezer - Capacity: 3.46 cu.ft
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Interior
- Refrigerant Type: R134a
- Refrigerant Amount: 5.11 oz.
- High Side PSI: 215.0
- Low Side PSI: 36.0
- Level Legs: 2
- Condenser Location: Rear of Unit
- Freezer - Temperature Range: -6º to 6ºF
- Compressor Step Height: 8.0" (20 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 16.5" (42 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 5.0" (13 cm)
- LHD: Left hand door swing
- FFBF181PNLLH: Stainless steel side panel on left
- FFBF181PNLRH: Stainless steel side panel on right
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you ship packages?
We currently use UPS, USPS, FEDEX or DHGATE and other services to ship packages out to our customers. We have US based manufacturers and brands that we partner with to get our customers the fastest and most reliable shipping times possible. Please note that items that are not available in the US warehouse are shipped overseas.
How can I speak to a representative?
If you would like to speak to a representative, give us a call during our business hours at (800) 441-9246 and someone on our team will be able to speak to you.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. However, there are locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you or feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times are subjective and can vary by location. Our estimate times are as follows:
Location * Estimated Shipping Time
United States * 5-15 Business days
Average transit times with Express Shipping: 3-10 Business days
Canada, Europe * 7-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand * 7-20 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America * 7-20 Business days
Russian Federation: 7-20 days
*Please note this does not include our 1-3 day processing time*
*We assess our metric performance through quality. We have a thorough quality check before sending out each order, which is why processing time can vary from 1-3 business days*
Why does a product I'm looking to purchase say, "Discount promotions unavailable for this product"? What happens if I apply the discount anyway?
If you're looking to purchase an item(s) from our store and there is a note on the bottom of the description saying "discount promotions unavailable for this product", it means that the item you are looking to purchase is unavailable to be purchased with a discount coupon.
If for anyone reason you are able to apply any discount at checkout for an item with this note on the bottom, we have the right to void your order at anytime and refund to your original payment method. Please note a credit card transaction fee of 3% will apply to your refund.
The reason we are unable to honor the discount is because we work exclusively with USA suppliers with MAP pricing and some products are unavailable for promotions unless otherwise specified. In other words, we are only able to provide promotions on these specific item(s) during special promotional seasons offered to us by these retailers. During these special seasons, we will make announcements on our website so be sure to check for special deals regularly.
If you applied discount but still want to pay the remaining for your order so that we can process it, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know your situation. Once we understand your situation, we'll go ahead and create a custom one-time product listing for you to pay the remaining invoice amount. This custom listing will be a one-time listing and will be different for each customer.
If we were unable to answer all of your questions and you still need to get in contact with us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a text!
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. Once you receive that email, you can consistently update yourself through our ‘Track your Package’ tab up above for full clarity and to prevent your package from getting lost. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please feel free to contact us and will work something out.
Where is Morealis located?
Currently, Morealis is being operated by a processing team of 4 in Texas, Carrollton and a team of 2 is operated in Brooklyn NY. Our founder originally registered the address in our NY facilities, so you may see a NY address when you search us up on Google, but we have moved our operations and returns to our Texas warehouse. Please ship all your returns to our return address in our TX warehouse. You can get more information on our return policy here.
My tracking says, “no information available at the moment”. What should I do?
For different shipping companies, it can take 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago, and there is still no information on your tracking number, do not hesitate to contact our support system.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical and supply chain reasons, there is a chance that your items (although in the same purchase) will sometimes be sent in separate packages. This is because our store operates through multiple warehouses and not all products are stored in one warehouse.
How do you guys handle customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees or delays once the items have been dispatched from our warehouse. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Do you offer a return on purchases?
Yes, we offer a 60 days ‘no-quibble’ returns policy after your purchase is made.
Am I eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging from which you received your order. Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ for additional information.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you changed your mind and decided you do not want your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund within 12 hours of your purchase. Once 12 hours has gone up, our team may have processed your order and we may be unable to cancel your order immediately. However, once you receive your item, you have 60 days to return your item to us (please make sure you return the item in its original condition) and you will receive a full refund. If the item arrives damaged or not in original condition (evidence will be provided), we have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% depending on the severity of the issue. All communication will be properly communicated via email@example.com.
(Choose the "Free Return" option at shipping checkout to have a return label provided and your return shipping cost voided.) If you do not choose this option, you are responsible for shipping the item back at your own cost in addition to restocking fees (if applicable).
Where and How do I ship my return?
Please confirm you are eligible for a return. If applicable, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying your name and order number in the subject, so we can refer you to the proper instructions as soon as possible.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.
Who is responsible for shipping charges of returns?
The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges for product returns. No credit will be issued on items damaged due to shipping problems and other situations that is beyond our control. The shipping company is liable for shipping negligence and you have the right to request damages from the shipping company. If, however, the problem with the item is our responsibility (i.e. mistake on requested model), we will provide a 100% full refund.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out. Thank you!
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)