Summit 24" Wide All-Refrigerator with Auto Defrost and Front Lock - FFAR12W7
Summit Commercial carries a quality lineup of slim-fitting all-refrigerators designed for quality storage and user-friendly convenience in commercial applications.
The FFAR12W7 is sized with a 24" footprint that offers over 10 cu.ft. of interior storage. The exterior comes in a white finish with a user-reversible door and pro style stainless steel handle. A factory installed lock offers added security and the sealed back makes the unit easy to clean.
This unit includes a hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug, a convenient feature for busy commercial settings with a lot of foot traffic. The front-breathing system and fully finished cabinet allow built-in or freestanding use.
Inside, the FFAR12W7 features stainless steel construction on the walls, floor, and inner door liner for improved sanitation. Four chrome shelves are included with a cantilevered system that allows you to position your storage in virtually any configuration. LED lighting offers an efficient view.
A digital thermostat is installed in the unit's kickplate with settings to view in Celsius or Fahrenheit. This unit includes an open door alarm that will sound if the door is left opened for over one minute.
The FFAR12W7 is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial sanitation standards. For this same unit with a stainless steel exterior, see the FFAR121SS7.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7
- Stainless steel interior: Full construction on interior walls and floor ensures improved sanitation
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for more precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls externally located for added convenience
- Cantilevered shelves: Adjustable chrome shelves can be arranged in virtually any configuration for flexible storage
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock offers convenient security
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug: Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Flat door liner: Allows you to store larger trays inside
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures even temperature distribution from top to bottom
- LED lighting: Recessed LED lighting offers an energy efficient view of the interior
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Sealed back: Space-saving design offers easy cleanability
- Front-breathing system: Unit can be installed built-in for added space savings
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 58.38" (148 cm)
- Width: 23.63" (60 cm)
- Depth: 22.75" (58 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 24.63" (63 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 45.0" (114 cm)
- Capacity: 10.1 cu.ft. (286 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: White
- Cabinet: White
- US Electrical Safety ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Other Energy Info: 120 Volts / 60 Hz.
- Amps: 1.7
- Weight: 145.0 lbs. (66 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 150.0 lbs. (68 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101055879
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Yes
- Shelf Type: Chrome
- Shelf Qty: 4
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Interior
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 1.66oz.
- High Side PSI: 270.0
- Low Side PSI: 105.0
- Interior Light: Yes
- Temperature Range: 2º to 6ºC
- Interior Height: 50.25" (128 cm)
- Interior Width: 19.63" (50 cm)
- Interior Depth: 16.75" (43 cm)
- Compressor Step Height: 4.5" (11 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 19.63" (50 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 4.5" (11 cm)
- PH: Probe Hole
- Latch for door
- LHD: Left hand door swing
- ODA: Open door alarm
- SCD: Self-closing door
- Extra key
- DL2B: Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
- LockBoxSS: Interior locking compartment
- TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle
- CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Call (800) 441-9246
Schedule a VIP Consultation call with a specialist for FREE!
Amazing Value Every Day
All things home, all in one place. Our mission is to build your dream home with brands all across the nation. Our trained team is on hand seven days a week. Call us to schedule a live VIP Consultation call for free