Summit 24" Built-In Dual-Zone Produce Refrigerator ADA Compliant - ALFD24WBVPANTRY
Summit 24" Built-In Dual-Zone Produce Refrigerator ADA Compliant - ALFD24WBVPANTRY
Summit brings an innovative solution to storing fruits and vegetables in the home with the ALFD24WBVPANTRY, a dual zone produce refrigerator for use under standard or ADA compliant counters.
Sized with a convenient 24" footprint, the ALFD24WBVPANTRY is 32" high, allowing it to fit under lower ADA compliant counters. Adjustable leveling legs let you raise the height up to 33.5", with a kickplate extender included to ensure a clean look under taller counters. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation, while the fully finished black cabinet also allows freestanding use.
This model has a French door swing, with two double pane tempered glass doors in a seamless stainless steel trim. Each door includes a front lock and pro style handle in brushed stainless steel. The space-saving right-angle plug and integrated hinges provide added flexibility in unit placement.
The ALFD24WBVPANTRY features two distinct temperature zones to best store certain food items and beverages. The left Cold Zone has a temperature range of 36-43°F ideal for cheeses, meats, and produce requiring cooler temperatures that are slightly warmer than a standard fridge.
The right Pantry Zone has a temperature range of 41-68°F, perfect for fresh produce in need of slightly warmer temperatures for proper storage. Adjustable glass shelves offer spill-proof storage and two pull-out wire baskets make storing and transporting certain fruits and vegetables more convenient.
This unit comes with "Cold Zone" and "Pantry Zone" decals affixed above each compartment for easy identification of the temperature ranges. A vertical decal down the center of the unit identifies each compartment, as well as recommendations for which types of produce should be stored in which side. A pantry storage booklet is also included overviewing detailed guidance for properly storing fresh produce.
Additional features include digital temperature controls for user-friendly temperature management, with a readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Internal fans ensure even cooling within the unit, while automatic defrost operation affords minimal user maintenance. LED lighting offers an attractive and energy efficient presentation of the interior.
This unit is equipped with audible alarms that warn if the doors are opened for over one minute and if the temperature exceeds the recommended range. The temperature memory function will restore the set temperature in the case of power loss, and Sabbath mode disables certain functions during periods of religious observance.
Two octagonal trays are also included allowing users to increase the humidity as needed (Note: The trays should be cleaned regularly to assure proper use and are dishwasher safe).
With its unique design and luxury features, the ALFD24WBVPANTRY lets you elevate your grocery storage, ensuring fresher tasting, longer lasting fruits, vegetables, and other food and beverage items.
- Dual-zone design: Allows for safe storage of meats, cheeses, beverages, and fresh produce
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- ADA compliant: Sized at just 32" high for installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Height adjustable: Leveling legs can raise the unit to up to 33.5" for more standardized counters
- Cold Zone: The left "Cold Zone" has a temperature range of 36-43° for storing meats, cheeses, and produce needing cooler temperatures
- Pantry Zone: The right "Pantry Zone" has a temperature range of 41-68° for proper storage of produce requiring slightly warmer temperatures
- Seamless stainless steel trim: Glass is framed by seamless 304 grade stainless steel
- Digital thermostats: Set and adjust two temperature zones separately with easy-to-use digital controls that display the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Factory installed locks: Each door includes a keyed lock for optional security
- Adjustable wire baskets: Pantry Zone includes two removable wire baskets for easy storage and transport of contents as needed
- Adjustable glass shelves: Spill-proof glass shelves make it easy to store food and beverages in the Cold Zone
- Humidity trays: Two trays included for users to easily increase humidity as needed (Note: the trays should regularly be cleaned to assure proper use and are dishwasher safe)
- LED lighting: Attractive and energy efficient LED lighting offers an elegant presentation
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost operation
- Fan-forced cooling: Internal fans ensure both interiors are evenly cooled from top to bottom
- French door swing: Two side-by-side doors with French door opening
- High temperature alarm: Audibly alerts if the interior temperature rises out of the recommended wine storage range
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the doors are left ajar for over 60 seconds
- Sabbath mode: Allows you to disable certain electrical functions for up to 48 hours for periods of observance
- Temperature memory function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Usage stickers: Ships with affixed usage stickers for "COLD ZONE," "PANTRY ZONE," and "COLD ZONE/PANTRY ZONE STORAGE RECOMMENDATIONS"
- Pantry storage booklet: Included storage guide provides tips and tricks on how to properly store produce
- Stainless steel kickplate: Completes the professional look down to the toe kick
- Right angle cord: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Sealed back: Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Integrated hinge: Door hinge adds no additional height, making it easier to install under a counter
- Kickplate extender included: Includes an extra stainless steel kickplate piece to cover the legs if the unit's height is raised
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 32.0" (81 cm)
- Width: 23.38" (59 cm)
- Depth: 22.75" (58 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 24.63" (63 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 33.0" (84 cm)
- Capacity: 4.6 cu.ft. (130 L)
- Bottles: 21 bottles
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Glass
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Amps: 1.0
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 110.0 lbs. (50 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101077499
- Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Door Swing: French
- Reversible: No
- Height Adjustable: Yes
- Shelf Type: Glass Shelves and Wire Baskets
- Shelf Qty: 3
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Wine Bottle Shelves: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Interior and Exterior
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 1.06oz.
- High Side PSI: 270.0
- Low Side PSI: 105.0
- Level Legs Qty: 4
- Interior Light: Yes
- Temperature Range: Cold Zone: 36-43°F; Pantry Zone: 41-68°F
- Interior Height: 25.38" (64 cm)
- Interior Width: 8.38" (21 cm)
- Interior Depth: 17.5" (44 cm)
- Compressor Step Height: 3.5" (9 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 8.38" (21 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 5.0" (13 cm)
- T2F Door Tint
- T4F Door Tint
- T1SF Door Tint
- T3F Door Tint
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you ship packages?
We currently use UPS, USPS, FEDEX or DHGATE and other services to ship packages out to our customers. We have US based manufacturers and brands that we partner with to get our customers the fastest and most reliable shipping times possible. Please note that items that are not available in the US warehouse are shipped overseas.
How can I speak to a representative?
If you would like to speak to a representative, give us a call during our business hours at (800) 441-9246 and someone on our team will be able to speak to you.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. However, there are locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you or feel free to contact us at email@example.com
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times are subjective and can vary by location. Our estimate times are as follows:
Location * Estimated Shipping Time
United States * 5-15 Business days
Average transit times with Express Shipping: 3-10 Business days
Canada, Europe * 7-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand * 7-20 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America * 7-20 Business days
Russian Federation: 7-20 days
*Please note this does not include our 1-3 day processing time*
*We assess our metric performance through quality. We have a thorough quality check before sending out each order, which is why processing time can vary from 1-3 business days*
Why does a product I'm looking to purchase say, "Discount promotions unavailable for this product"? What happens if I apply the discount anyway?
If you're looking to purchase an item(s) from our store and there is a note on the bottom of the description saying "discount promotions unavailable for this product", it means that the item you are looking to purchase is unavailable to be purchased with a discount coupon.
If for anyone reason you are able to apply any discount at checkout for an item with this note on the bottom, we have the right to void your order at anytime and refund to your original payment method. Please note a credit card transaction fee of 3% will apply to your refund.
The reason we are unable to honor the discount is because we work exclusively with USA suppliers with MAP pricing and some products are unavailable for promotions unless otherwise specified. In other words, we are only able to provide promotions on these specific item(s) during special promotional seasons offered to us by these retailers. During these special seasons, we will make announcements on our website so be sure to check for special deals regularly.
If you applied discount but still want to pay the remaining for your order so that we can process it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your situation. Once we understand your situation, we'll go ahead and create a custom one-time product listing for you to pay the remaining invoice amount. This custom listing will be a one-time listing and will be different for each customer.
If we were unable to answer all of your questions and you still need to get in contact with us, email us at email@example.com or give us a text!
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. Once you receive that email, you can consistently update yourself through our ‘Track your Package’ tab up above for full clarity and to prevent your package from getting lost. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please feel free to contact us and will work something out.
Where is Morealis located?
Currently, Morealis is being operated by a processing team of 4 in Texas, Carrollton and a team of 2 is operated in Brooklyn NY. Our founder originally registered the address in our NY facilities, so you may see a NY address when you search us up on Google, but we have moved our operations and returns to our Texas warehouse. Please ship all your returns to our return address in our TX warehouse. You can get more information on our return policy here.
My tracking says, “no information available at the moment”. What should I do?
For different shipping companies, it can take 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago, and there is still no information on your tracking number, do not hesitate to contact our support system.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical and supply chain reasons, there is a chance that your items (although in the same purchase) will sometimes be sent in separate packages. This is because our store operates through multiple warehouses and not all products are stored in one warehouse.
How do you guys handle customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees or delays once the items have been dispatched from our warehouse. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Do you offer a return on purchases?
Yes, we offer a 60 days ‘no-quibble’ returns policy after your purchase is made.
Am I eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging from which you received your order. Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ for additional information.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you changed your mind and decided you do not want your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund within 12 hours of your purchase. Once 12 hours has gone up, our team may have processed your order and we may be unable to cancel your order immediately. However, once you receive your item, you have 60 days to return your item to us (please make sure you return the item in its original condition) and you will receive a full refund. If the item arrives damaged or not in original condition (evidence will be provided), we have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% depending on the severity of the issue. All communication will be properly communicated via firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Choose the "Free Return" option at shipping checkout to have a return label provided and your return shipping cost voided.) If you do not choose this option, you are responsible for shipping the item back at your own cost in addition to restocking fees (if applicable).
Where and How do I ship my return?
Please confirm you are eligible for a return. If applicable, please send us an email at email@example.com by specifying your name and order number in the subject, so we can refer you to the proper instructions as soon as possible.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.
Who is responsible for shipping charges of returns?
The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges for product returns. No credit will be issued on items damaged due to shipping problems and other situations that is beyond our control. The shipping company is liable for shipping negligence and you have the right to request damages from the shipping company. If, however, the problem with the item is our responsibility (i.e. mistake on requested model), we will provide a 100% full refund.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out. Thank you!
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)