ILVE 60 Inch Majestic II Series Dual Fuel Natural Gas Range with 9 Sealed Burners and Griddle with 5.8 cu. ft. Total Oven Capacity TFT Oven Control Display (UM15FDNS3)
Aesthetically timeless, ILVE USA offers modern Italian stoves that look vintage with the perfect touch of modern. We offer 3 series: Nostalgie Series, Majestic Series, and Professional Plus series. The Italian range is professionally reimagined for your home or kitchen and is an Italian kitchen range that is designed for the most ambitious, skilled user. The high-end stove from Italy color ranges from blue ranges to emerald green stoves and are fancy kitchen stove favorites. The ILVE wall oven, in addition, offers a sleek, modern style while encompassing the most desirable cooking features for the household chef. From black ILVE ranges to blue or emerald green wall ovens, ILVEranges are good for the aesthetics and feature fluid design integration as well.
ILVE began in 1952 when the two owners/founders came together to build appliances for local restaurants in Venice. Passionate about the manufacturing experience and food, the interest grew among locals, and the demand for products suited for home use began.
Introducing ILVE 60 Inch Majestic II Series Dual Fuel Natural Gas Range with 9 Sealed Burners and Griddle with 5.8 cu. ft. Total Oven Capacity TFT Oven Control Display (UM15FDNS3)
Established as a key player in manufacturing cooking appliances, ILVE launched its own gas range oven line. The Majestic line was launched in 1998 and has since solidified its position as the standard for quality cooking gas range stoves.
The 60" Majestic freestanding range brings the ultimate cooking experience to your kitchen. The large European Convection oven gives you the power to experiment with your dishes and get even cooking.
While the full-width dish warming drawer gives the option to use residual heat of the oven to keep cooked food warm or warm your dishes before serving. The cooktop features semi-sealed burners with various BTUs to cook whatever you want, however you want.
- Majestic: Quality in the Details: A true kitchen centerpiece that is sure to demand attention, these exceptional bespoke ranges will compliment any kitchen. The unique style of the Majestic Series stands out above the rest. ILVE offers the ability to create a customized and individual look.
- Brass Burner with Nanotechnological Coating: Brass is a noble material that guarantees excellent durability and the non-stick nanotechnological coating facilitates easy cleaning.
- Dual Gas Burners: Efficient Gas Supply provides up to 20,000 BTU burner power.
- The Majestic Oven is so Easy to Use: Simple 4.3" TFT full touch screen, with intuitive and straightforward graphics provides easy commands for selecting thermostat, timer and automatic programmer for cooking start and finish timers.
- Accurate Electronic Temperature Control: Minimal temperature fluctuation for optimal cooking; temperature spikes, uniform cooking, energy saving. Temperature is adjustable from 85°F for perfect leavening.
- Continuous Cast Iron Grates: Continuous cast-iron grates let you slide pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
- Cool Door with Removable Triple Glass: Safe for children, perfectly insulated thanks to the three glass panes, easy to clean thanks to the new structure of the door.
- Fast Pre-Heat: ILVE ovens maintain a European standard A+ energy rating, that's why ILVE ovens are equipped with a fast pre-heat mode to assist your oven to reach cooking temperature quicker and more efficiently.
- Sealed Oven: ILVE freestanding cookers have a sealed oven cavity that traps moisture in the oven cavity ensuring that your meats remain moist and succulent! This also assists in less meat shrinkage whilst cooking.
- Made in Italy: Italians are renowned the world over for their passion for design. Combined with exquisite craftsmanship this has produced some of the most desirable products and iconic brands. That same passion and craftsmanship is what drove our founders Eugenio Illoti and Evelino Berno to create their rst commercial cooker way back in 1952.
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
To avoid to damage the Range we suggest the following:
- Unpack the Range
- Remove the pan support on the tops
- Remove all the burners from the top
- Remove the oven doors
- Remove all the accessories inside the oven
So now that you have lightened the weight of the range, follow the directions below:
- Remove the range from pallet and place it on the floor
- Overturn the range on back side (please make sure that you have protection on the floor to protect the side and not damage it)
- Install the feet
- Set it upright
- Oven: Defrost Function - Yes
- 220 Volts - Yes
- Gas Conversion Kit Included - Yes
- TFT Oven Control Display - Yes
- Nano-Tech Non Stick Coated Burners - Yes
- Rotisserie - Yes
- Interchangeable Griddle with Burner Grate - Yes
- Style - Freestanding
- Cooktop - Sealed Burner
- Drawer - Warming
- Series - Majestic II
- Viewing Window - Yes
- Fuel Type - Dual Fuel
- Continuous Grates - Yes
- Digital Clock - Yes
- Handle Design - Traditional
- Handle Shape - Tubular
- Handle Type - Bar
- Exterior Width - 60"
- Width - 59.45"
- Height - 35.83"
- Depth - 29.72"
- Total Capacity - 5.02 cu. ft.
- Interior Width - 25"
- Interior Height - 14.17"
- Interior Depth - 16.14"
- Secondary Interior Width - 17.13"
- Secondary Interior Height - 14.17"
- Secondary Interior Depth - 16.14"
- Dual Door - Yes
- Oven Racks - 4
- Steam-Clean - No
- Broiler - Yes
- Sabbath Mode - No
- Self-Cleaning - Yes
- Convection - Yes
- Delay Bake - Yes
- Digital Temperature Display - Yes
- Oven Control Type - Digital
- Steam Oven - No
- Double Oven - Yes
- Timer - Yes
- Proofing - No
- Interior Oven Light - Yes
- Burners / Elements - 9
- Burners - 9
- Brass Burners - Yes
- Cooktop Control Type - Knobs
- Downdraft Ventilation - No
- Griddle - Yes
- Grill - No
- Cast Iron Grates - Yes
- French Top - No
- Highest Burner Output - 20000 BTU
- Front Left Output - 20000
- Back Left Output - 10500
- Back Right Output - 10500
- Front Right Output - 16500
- Middle Back Output - 10500
- Middle Front Output - 7000
- Middle Left Center Output - 10500
- Volts - 240 Volts
- Amps - 40 Amps
- ADA Compliant - No
- Rotisserie - Yes
- LP Conversion - Yes
- Frequency - 60 Hz.
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS
- Manuals & Guides
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Conversion Kit Instruction for Majestic II
- Anti Tip Bracket Installation
- Use and Care for Majestic II
- Leg Installation Instructions
- Spec Sheet
- Majestic II Designer CAD File
Domestic Shipping (USA): Your item(s) will be packaged and shipped within 3 days of ordering. Keep in mind that we are an authorized dealer and work exclusively with ILVE USA and will get your item(s) shipped from warehouses across the USA which means it may take them 5 to 13 business days to arrive after shipment (most of the time closer to 5). You can contact us at any time for further information.
- No-Risk, 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
- Responsive and Reliable Customer Support
- 100% Quality Inspection on every order.
- Unlock FREE Shipping. No surprises or hidden fees
- Safe Payments via Credit/Debit Card or PayPal®
- End to End Tracking for every order.
*Discount code promotions unavailable for this product currently at the moment. Please check out our FAQ's for more information.
*SHIPPED FROM USA
Special Order in 8-12 weeks
You may also check this out
- A Brief History of Ilve
- How to Open Up Ilve's Majestic II Range
- How to Replace ILVE Range Center Burner
- How to Open the Top of an ILVE Range
- How to Adjust Burner Height on an ILVE Range
- ILve Range How replace a Spark Module
- ILVE Range How to install gas regulator
- ILVE Range How to reset oven thermostat
- How to convert gas regulator for ILVE Range
- (new model) How To Set Up The Rotisserie
📞 (800) 441-9246
Schedule a VIP Consultation call with a specialist for FREE!
Transform Your Home Into Something Special 🏡
All things home, all in one place. Our mission is to build your dream home with brands all across the nation. Our trained team is on hand seven days a week. Call us to schedule a live VIP Consultation call for free
Why Shop At Morealis?
We recently upgraded to this lovely majestic range, and so far we haven't been disappointed with its performance.
Always heard great stuff about Ilve so I decided to get one for myself and very pleased that I did! Very elegant and sophisticated unit
Everything works great and haven't get any issue yet. Easy to clean. Extremely happy with product.
Im happy that I decided to get this range. Baking and cooking is my passion and I just started a small business and this huge and wide range and oven is exactly what I need. I have Ilve range at home too and I can attest to how great the quality is. Thanks Morealis!
I can only think about positive things about this awesome range. The layout of the burners is perfect. Huge enough for our small restaurant. Baked cake and pastries turned out flawlessly. Overall wonderful stove. Really worth the price.
Let customers speak for us
TOOK TOO LONG TO DELIVER-
ALSO INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION IN COMPLETE AND MISSING BASIC INFORMATION FOR ELECTRICAL CONNECTION LIKE SIZE OF MOTOR OR AMP-CONNCECTION DIAGRAM SHOWN IN MANUAL DOES NOT MATCH WITH WHAT IS IN THE BOX-SHOWS ONE EXHAUST BUT THE UNIT HAS TWO EXHAUST. MANUFACTIRER DOES NOT ANSWER THE PHONE
The cast iron simmer plate works great! Prior to purchase I checked to see if item was in stock I was told yes, turns out it was not. Definitely took long to receive item, contacted Morealis via email, no reply, called twice and was then told it should be arriving soon. I would have appreciated the honest from the beginning .
I've had complete luck cooking and baking with unit.
The 50+ year old stove had to be replaced. It took up too much room. We can now go through the entire kitchen.
Everything about this stove is fantastic! It was far superior than what I had previously, and it cost a fraction of the price. Excellent device! Simple shipping and excellent client service.
I purchased around a year ago and I loooooooove my range, the design is fantastic, no difficulties, and I am quite pleased with my purchase.
The rangehood was simple to install and enhances the aesthetic of the kitchen.
It looks fantastic, and everyone who sees it thinks it's fantastic. Looks excellent, has a strong suction of cooking smokes, lights that are extremely useful, durable construction, and high-quality materials.
Take a look at it... My spouse, who is fascinated with sprucing up our kitchen (his secret retreat when he isn't on a business trip), just purchased this. I'm here to look for something else, but I thought I'd write a review here as well. Since we have a number of these ranges, I've always known that they are of higher quality than other brands, therefore I wasn't shocked by the superb performance and quality of our new range. It was more of a "I knew it" moment the first time I used it.
We recently updated our home, and this was an excellent acquisition at an excellent price!!
This is my first warming drawer, and I couldn't be happier! I've used it a few times and enjoy how changeable the temperature can be, as well as how it frees up my oven to cook while keeping other stuff at a low/warm temperature.
With this stove, we are content. I enjoy watching my wife prepare my chicken pot pie from a chair on the couch. Did all it was supposed to do, I liked the cast iron grates, and our kitchen loves it.
This hood outperforms any other we've owned, and the Stainless Steel Baffle Filters (Dishwasher-safe) are an added bonus.
Amazingly well-designed and efficient product. I also enjoy the clock, timer, and other options.