ILVE 36" Majestic II Series Electric Induction and Electric Oven Range with 5 Elements (UMI09NS3)
ILVE 36" Majestic II Series Electric Induction and Electric Oven Range with 5 Elements (UMI09NS3)
ILVE began in 1952 when the two owners/founders came together to build appliances for local restaurants in Venice. Passionate about the manufacturing experience and food, the interest grew among locals, and the demand for products suited for the home use began.
Introducing ILVE 36" Majestic II Series Electric Induction and Electric Oven Range with 5 Elements (UMI09NS3)
Established as a key player in manufacturing cooking appliances, ILVE launched their own gas range oven line. The Majestic line was launched in 1998 and has since solidified its position as the standard for quality cooking gas range stoves.
- Majestic Series: Hand Made in Italy: A true kitchen centerpiece that is sure to demand attention, these exceptional bespoke ranges will compliment any kitchen. The unique style of the Majestic Series stands out above the rest. ILVE offers the ability to create a customized and individual look.
- The Majestic Oven is so Easy to Use: Simple 4.3" TFT full touch screen, with intuitive and straightforward graphics provides easy commands for selecting thermostat, timer and automatic programmer for cooking start and finish timers.
- Accurate Electronic Temperature Control: Minimal temperature fluctuation for optimal cooking; temperature spikes, uniform cooking, energy saving. Temperature is adjustable from 85°F for perfect leavening.
- Cool Door with Removable Triple Glass: Safe for children, perfectly insulated thanks to the three glass panes, easy to clean thanks to the new structure of the door.
- Fast Pre-Heat: ILVE ovens maintain a European standard A+ energy rating, that's why ILVE ovens are equipped with a fast pre-heat mode to assist your oven to reach cooking temperature quicker and more efficiently.
- Sealed Oven: ILVE freestanding cookers have a sealed oven cavity that traps moisture in the oven cavity ensuring that your meats remain moist and succulent! This also assists in less meat shrinkage whilst cooking.
- Made in Italy: Italians are renowned the world over for their passion for design. Combined with exquisite craftsmanship this has produced some of the most desirable products and iconic brands. That same passion and craftsmanship is what drove our founders Eugenio Illoti and Evelino Berno to create their rst commercial cooker way back in 1952.
- Sustainability: Featuring the highest green energy ratings in the industry, ILVE ranges maximize energy without compromising performance. Similar to the Energy Star ratings in the United States, the European EU rating scored all ILVE ranges an A, the highest possible score for performance and energy consumption. Below are some of the ways ILVE ranges work to maximize energy efficiency.
- Total Capacity: 3.5 cu. ft.
- Interior Width 24.8"
- Interior Height 14.17"
- Interior Depth 15.75"
- 4.3” full touch display
- Precise electronic temperature control
- Door and drawer with soft-closing system
- Cooking probe
- Cold door with triple removable glass
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
To avoid to damage the Range we suggest the following:
- Unpack the Range
- Remove the pan support on the tops
- Remove all the burners from the top
- Remove the oven doors
- Remove all the accessories inside the oven
So now that you have lightened the weight of the range, follow the directions below:
- Remove the range from pallet and place it on the floor
- Overturn the range on back side (please make sure that you have protection on the floor to protect the side and not damage it)
- Install the feet
- Set it upright
- Induction Technology - Yes
- Oven: Defrost Function - Yes
- TFT Oven Control Display - Yes
- Style - Freestanding
- Cooktop - Smooth top
- Drawer - Warming
- Series - Majestic II
- Viewing Window - Yes
- Fuel Type - Electric
- Digital Clock - Yes
- Handle Design - Traditional
- Handle Shape - Tubular
- Handle Type - Bar
- Exterior Width - 36"
- Width - 35.83"
- Height - 35.83"
- Depth - 29.72"
- Total Capacity - 3.5 cu. ft.
- Interior Width - 25"
- Interior Height - 14.17"
- Interior Depth - 16.14"
- Dual Door - No
- Oven Racks - 2
- Steam-Clean - No
- Broiler - Yes
- Sabbath Mode - No
- Self-Cleaning - Yes
- Convection - Yes
- Delay Bake - Yes
- Digital Temperature Display - Yes
- Oven Control Type - Digital
- Steam Oven - No
- Double Oven - No
- Timer - Yes
- Temperature Probe - Yes
- Interior Oven Light - Yes
- Induction - Yes
- Burners / Elements - 5
- Elements - 5
- Cooktop Control Type - Knobs
- Downdraft Ventilation - No
- Griddle - No
- Grill - No
- French Top - No
- Highest Element Output - 3700 Watts
- Front Left Output - 3200
- Back Left Output - 1800
- Back Right Output - 2500
- Front Right Output - 2500
- Middle Center Output - 3200
- Volts - 240 Volts
- Amps - 50 Amps
- ADA Compliant- No
- Rotisserie - Yes
- Frequency - 60 Hz.
- Interior Width - 24.8"
- No-Risk, 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
- Responsive and Reliable Customer Support
- 100% Quality Inspection on every order.
- Unlock FREE Shipping. No surprises or hidden fees
- Safe Payments via Credit/Debit Card or PayPal®
- End to End Tracking for every order.
*Discount code promotions unavailable for this product currently at the moment. Please check out our FAQ's for more information.
*SHIPPED FROM USA
Special Order in 8-12 weeks
You may also check this out:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you ship packages?
We currently use UPS, USPS, FEDEX or DHGATE and other services to ship packages out to our customers. We have US based manufacturers and brands that we partner with to get our customers the fastest and most reliable shipping times possible. Please note that items that are not available in the US warehouse are shipped overseas.
How can I speak to a representative?
If you would like to speak to a representative, give us a call during our business hours at (800) 441-9246 and someone on our team will be able to speak to you.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. However, there are locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you or feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times are subjective and can vary by location. Our estimate times are as follows:
Location * Estimated Shipping Time
United States * 5-15 Business days
Average transit times with Express Shipping: 3-10 Business days
Canada, Europe * 7-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand * 7-20 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America * 7-20 Business days
Russian Federation: 7-20 days
*Please note this does not include our 1-3 day processing time*
*We assess our metric performance through quality. We have a thorough quality check before sending out each order, which is why processing time can vary from 1-3 business days*
Why does a product I'm looking to purchase say, "Discount promotions unavailable for this product"? What happens if I apply the discount anyway?
If you're looking to purchase an item(s) from our store and there is a note on the bottom of the description saying "discount promotions unavailable for this product", it means that the item you are looking to purchase is unavailable to be purchased with a discount coupon.
If for anyone reason you are able to apply any discount at checkout for an item with this note on the bottom, we have the right to void your order at anytime and refund to your original payment method. Please note a credit card transaction fee of 3% will apply to your refund.
The reason we are unable to honor the discount is because we work exclusively with USA suppliers with MAP pricing and some products are unavailable for promotions unless otherwise specified. In other words, we are only able to provide promotions on these specific item(s) during special promotional seasons offered to us by these retailers. During these special seasons, we will make announcements on our website so be sure to check for special deals regularly.
If you applied discount but still want to pay the remaining for your order so that we can process it, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know your situation. Once we understand your situation, we'll go ahead and create a custom one-time product listing for you to pay the remaining invoice amount. This custom listing will be a one-time listing and will be different for each customer.
If we were unable to answer all of your questions and you still need to get in contact with us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a text!
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. Once you receive that email, you can consistently update yourself through our ‘Track your Package’ tab up above for full clarity and to prevent your package from getting lost. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please feel free to contact us and will work something out.
Where is Morealis located?
Currently, Morealis is being operated by a processing team of 4 in Texas, Carrollton and a team of 2 is operated in Brooklyn NY. Our founder originally registered the address in our NY facilities, so you may see a NY address when you search us up on Google, but we have moved our operations and returns to our Texas warehouse. Please ship all your returns to our return address in our TX warehouse. You can get more information on our return policy here.
My tracking says, “no information available at the moment”. What should I do?
For different shipping companies, it can take 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago, and there is still no information on your tracking number, do not hesitate to contact our support system.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical and supply chain reasons, there is a chance that your items (although in the same purchase) will sometimes be sent in separate packages. This is because our store operates through multiple warehouses and not all products are stored in one warehouse.
How do you guys handle customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees or delays once the items have been dispatched from our warehouse. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Do you offer a return on purchases?
Yes, we offer a 60 days ‘no-quibble’ returns policy after your purchase is made.
Am I eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging from which you received your order. Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ for additional information.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you changed your mind and decided you do not want your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund within 12 hours of your purchase. Once 12 hours has gone up, our team may have processed your order and we may be unable to cancel your order immediately. However, once you receive your item, you have 60 days to return your item to us (please make sure you return the item in its original condition) and you will receive a full refund. If the item arrives damaged or not in original condition (evidence will be provided), we have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% depending on the severity of the issue. All communication will be properly communicated via email@example.com.
(Choose the "Free Return" option at shipping checkout to have a return label provided and your return shipping cost voided.) If you do not choose this option, you are responsible for shipping the item back at your own cost in addition to restocking fees (if applicable).
Where and How do I ship my return?
Please confirm you are eligible for a return. If applicable, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying your name and order number in the subject, so we can refer you to the proper instructions as soon as possible.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.
Who is responsible for shipping charges of returns?
The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges for product returns. No credit will be issued on items damaged due to shipping problems and other situations that is beyond our control. The shipping company is liable for shipping negligence and you have the right to request damages from the shipping company. If, however, the problem with the item is our responsibility (i.e. mistake on requested model), we will provide a 100% full refund.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out. Thank you!
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)