First Degree Fitness Viking Pro V Brown Indoor Rowing Machine - VKPVS
Looking to workout in the best indoor water rower in the market?
The First Degree Fitness Viking Pro V Brown Indoor Rowing Machine is one of the best water rowers for indoor exercise in the fitness category.
This water rowing machine is suitable for all fitness levels, amateur to pro. If you are searching for a good looking, functional piece of waterrowing equipment that can offer an all-round total body workout, the First Degree Fitness Apollo Pro V Indoor Rowing Machine is perfect for you!
Designed with a, sporty black frame that underpins a smooth and durable slide on the leg, this indoor rower machine offers a low impact, intuitive movement at an affordable price point.
Amazing Indoor Rowing Experience
If you love a fitness challenge you will appreciate this water rower's patented twin tank with Variable Fluid Resistance Technology that ensures no dead spots throughout each stroke.
Furthermore, our indoor rowing machine can deliver a broad range of rowing resistance levels. Our water rowing machine will inspire you to push your limits while experiencing the sight, sound, and feel of real on-water rowing.
Cardio at home has never been so simple with this rowing machine. The built-in transit wheels make the our indoor rower simple to move around and store away in the vertical position when finished.
- Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
- Applied fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance.
- Resistance: 5 levels of adjustable resistance.
- Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands.
- Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 22” x 22”.
- Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
- American Ash wood seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
- No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system.
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
- Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last.
- Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
- Foot board offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
- Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters.
- Length: 2135mm (84”), Width: 550mm (22”)
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs).
- Ships in 2 boxes