Superior design and engineering power the Fire Magic Choice Series’ unparalleled performance. These grills are specifically designed for high exposure, continuous use areas like resorts and condos.
Diamond Sear Cooking Grids are superior! Diamond Sear Cooking Grids have a patented design with bars that have a smooth flat top; each individual bar measures over .35” wide at the top covering over one half of the total cooking surface. Each bar is shaped to optimally transfer the heat from the burners to the cooking surface so food cooks faster and more evenly!
Flavor Grids perform by allowing heat to rise unobstructed from the burner to cooking grids. They disperse heat quickly and evenly flavor the food by vaporizing juices and minimizing flare ups and grease fires. They are also easy to clean and maintain.
The double walled 304 stainless steel good provides world class heat retention for even heating and consistent cooking. The lid opens to 90 degrees for easy access and efficient exhaust. The teflon coated spring assist makes opening the oven smooth and accessible for all.
An analog thermometer with polished stainless steel bezel is embedded in the hood. It is large and attractive with a forward angle for easy viewing.
- Diamond Sear Cooking Grids made of heavy duty 304 stainless steel
- Heavy gauge cast stainless steel U burners provide excellent heating capability and incredibly even heat
- 432 sq. in. of main cooking surface area
- 192 sq. in. of secondary cooking surface area
- 624 sq. in. total cooking surface area
- Two (2) U Burners provide 23,000 BTUs output each
- 46,000 BTUs total
- Simple electronic ignition
Weight: 150 lbs (In-Ground Post), 160 lbs (Bolt-Down Post)
Overall Dimensions: 48.875" H x 51.25" W x 25.75" D
Fire Magic Multi-User CM430i Choice Gas Grill Downloads
Fire Magic Choice Series Spec Sheet