Empire Comfort Systems 36" Tahoe Premium Direct Vent Gas Fireplace - DVP36FP30N
A Direct-Vent system uses two vent pipes. One draws air in from outdoors to support combustion. The other exhausts the by-products of combustion to the outside. The two vent pipes may be concentric (exhaust pipe within a larger diameter intake pipe) or co-linear (separate pipes of about the same size).
Combustion takes place inside a sealed chamber – with a glass front in the
case of a fireplace. Room air circulates around the combustion chamber, often assisted by a blower, to heat the room. A DV system is often installed along an outside wall to simplify the vent run, but can also be installed elsewhere in the home and vented through the roof.
- Available in 36", 42" and 48" sizes
- Up to 27,000 BTUs
- Tempered Glass: 22 x 32 1/2
- Available in Millivolt, Intermittent Pilot and Multi-Function Control
- Liner options to choose from: Aged Brick, Herringbone, Stacked Limestone and Black Reflective
- Good efficiency – 60 to 80%
- Good heat output with thermal transfer through the glass and air circulation
- Separates room air from combustion air
- May be used as primary heat source
- Can operate with a remote or thermostat
- Most systems can provide live-saving heat during a winter power outage
Tahoe Premium (DVP):
Tahoe Premium Fireplaces include a tempered glass view window and a four-piece log set, mounted atop our legendary Slope Glaze Burner for a rich flame pattern within a taller, deeper log stack that complements the deeper fireplace (20 inches).
Liner options for Premium Models include: Aged Brick, Herringbone, Stacked Limestone, and Black Reflective. Tahoe Premium Fireplaces are available in Millivolt, and Intermittent Pilot and Multi-Function Remote Control models.
||37 5/8 H x 39 W x 19 7/8 D
||37 3/4 H x 39 3/8 W x 19 7/8 D
||Natural Gas / Propane
||Millivolt / Intermittent Pilot / Multi Function
|Vent Inner Diameter
|Vent Outer Diameter
|Input BTU/HR (KW/H) Max/Min (Propane)
|Input BTU/HR (KW/H) Max/Min (Natural Gas)