Arteflame Classic 20" Grill - Tall Euro Base
Elevate the art of outdoor cooking with the sleek, contemporary look and outstanding functionality of the Classic Euro 20" Portable Charcoal Grill and Fire Bowl.
Building a wood or charcoal fire in the center of the grill, the cook top heats from the center out.
This heat pattern results in higher cooking temperatures closer in as compared to the outer edges so a variety of foods can be cooked at various temperatures all at the same time.
When not in use as a grill, Arteflame can also be enjoyed as a fire bowl with the cooktop on or off, providing warmth and a social and serene ambiance.
The Arteflame Classic Euro 20" Portable Charcoal Grill and Fire Bowl is a one of a kind grilling experience. The cooktop is made of extra thick carbon steel and the spun bowl is high grade US CORTEN steel or "weathering" steel.
The base is crafted of CORTEN steel components that sit on a stainless steel footer. The base fits together easily without using any tools.
The Arteflame is designed with "Classic" lines and unsurpassed functionality.
All Arteflame Classic grills have the accessory ring under the cooktop so that the optional grill grate can be dropped in and lay flush with the cooktop.
Note: When your grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it has been seasoned and used several times. Here is the guide to seasoning your cooking surface (instructions will also be included with your delivered product.
- Uses both wood and/or charcoal
- Great for sit down grilling
- Ideal for everyday family use
- Removable cooktop
- Optional 10" center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with or without the cooktop
- Virtually maintenance-free: 60 second clean up
- Can be left outside year-round
- Includes seasoning puck
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 22.5" Wide x 21" High, 65lbs. (57cm x 53cm, 29Kg)
- Reference Grill Size with 5 foot 10 Male
- Arteflame Grills are designed to last a life time so we use only steel making the grills quite heavy, shipping weights can be over 500lbs!