Accucold 24" Wide Nutrition Center Built-In All-Refrigerator - SCR600GLBINZ
Accucold's Nutrition Center Series features commercially approved refrigerators and freezers specifically designed for the storage of sealed food and beverages in a variety of facilities, including break rooms, waiting areas, nurses' stations, and more.
Made in Europe, the SCR600BGLBINZ is a display refrigerator sized with a convenient 24" footprint. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished cabinet also allows freestanding use. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for the storage of sealed food and beverages.
The kickplate features a factory installed digital thermometer that provides a continuous external display of the current and minimum/maximum temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, making it easier for staff to monitor and record the temperature as needed. This device includes a built-in audible alarm that will sound if the unit rises or falls out of the set temperature range.
The temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to best simulate the temperature of stored contents. All temperature display devices are calibrated to NIST standards in our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 laboratory and include a certificate of calibration.
Inside, the SCR600BGLBINZ utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation with a hidden evaporator and cold wall design. Adjustable glass shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. This unit has an interior dial thermostat and light with an on/off rocker switch.
The SCR600BGLBINZ comes in a white cabinet with a double pane tempered glass door and user-reversible door swing. A factory installed front lock is located towards the top of the door for convenient security.
Designed specifically for institutional food and beverage storage, all Accucold's Nutrition Centers are commercially approved to NSF standards and comply with most JCAHO recommendations for safe storage. Additional sizes and variations are available.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- NIST calibrated temperature display: Thermometer provides continuous display of the current and high/low temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, with a readout switchable from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- High/low temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Versatile display: Temperature display can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Slim under-counter dimensions: Less than 24 inches wide to fit tight spaces
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows you to install the unit under counters with minimum clearance
- Double pane tempered glass door: Heat resistant design provides clear display to promote impulse buys
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling helps to maintain a more evenly cooled interior
- White interior finish: Interior offers more visibility with a brighter look
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Half-sized wire shelf: Sits on top of the compressor and features wire slots ideal for holding bottles on their sides
- Interior light on rocker switch: Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch
- Hidden evaporator: SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall for easier cleaning and more efficient cooling
- One piece interior liner: Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing offers more flexibility
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat for easy and intuitive temperature management
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 33.5" (85 cm)
- Width: 23.63" (60 cm)
- Depth: 23.5" (60 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 25.5" (65 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 46.0" (117 cm)
- Capacity: 5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Glass
- Cabinet: White
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ULC
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Amps: 1.8
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 122.0 lbs. (55 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101064642
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Yes
- Height Adjustable: 1
- Shelf Type: Glass
- Shelf Qty: 4
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Dial
- Fan Type: Interior and Exterior
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 0.67oz.
- High Side PSI: 124.0
- Low Side PSI: 30.0
- Level Legs Qty: 4
- Interior Light: Yes
- Interior Height: 26.0" (66 cm)
- Interior Width: 20.75" (53 cm)
- Interior Depth: 17.5" (44 cm)
- Compressor Step Height: 6.0" (15 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 20.75" (53 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 5.0" (13 cm)
- TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle
- CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle
- PH: Probe Hole
- Legs to raise unit height
- DT: Digital thermostat
- CAS6 6" casters
- CAS3 3" casters
- Extra key
- SCD: Self-closing door
- LHD: Left hand door swing
- Latch for door
HG: Hospital grade cord
- ODA: Open door alarm
- DL2B: Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
- T4 Door Tint
- T3 Door Tint
- T2 Door Tint
- T1 Door Tint
- T1S Door Tint
- STO: Step-To-Open Door Pedal
- LockBox24: Interior locking compartment
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you ship packages?
We currently use UPS, USPS, FEDEX or DHGATE and other services to ship packages out to our customers. We have US based manufacturers and brands that we partner with to get our customers the fastest and most reliable shipping times possible. Please note that items that are not available in the US warehouse are shipped overseas.
How can I speak to a representative?
If you would like to speak to a representative, give us a call during our business hours at (800) 441-9246 and someone on our team will be able to speak to you.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. However, there are locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you or feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times are subjective and can vary by location. Our estimate times are as follows:
Location * Estimated Shipping Time
United States * 5-15 Business days
Average transit times with Express Shipping: 3-10 Business days
Canada, Europe * 7-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand * 7-20 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America * 7-20 Business days
Russian Federation: 7-20 days
*Please note this does not include our 1-3 day processing time*
*We assess our metric performance through quality. We have a thorough quality check before sending out each order, which is why processing time can vary from 1-3 business days*
Why does a product I'm looking to purchase say, "Discount promotions unavailable for this product"? What happens if I apply the discount anyway?
If you're looking to purchase an item(s) from our store and there is a note on the bottom of the description saying "discount promotions unavailable for this product", it means that the item you are looking to purchase is unavailable to be purchased with a discount coupon.
If for anyone reason you are able to apply any discount at checkout for an item with this note on the bottom, we have the right to void your order at anytime and refund to your original payment method. Please note a credit card transaction fee of 3% will apply to your refund.
The reason we are unable to honor the discount is because we work exclusively with USA suppliers with MAP pricing and some products are unavailable for promotions unless otherwise specified. In other words, we are only able to provide promotions on these specific item(s) during special promotional seasons offered to us by these retailers. During these special seasons, we will make announcements on our website so be sure to check for special deals regularly.
If you applied discount but still want to pay the remaining for your order so that we can process it, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know your situation. Once we understand your situation, we'll go ahead and create a custom one-time product listing for you to pay the remaining invoice amount. This custom listing will be a one-time listing and will be different for each customer.
If we were unable to answer all of your questions and you still need to get in contact with us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a text!
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. Once you receive that email, you can consistently update yourself through our ‘Track your Package’ tab up above for full clarity and to prevent your package from getting lost. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please feel free to contact us and will work something out.
Where is Morealis located?
Currently, Morealis is being operated by a processing team of 4 in Texas, Carrollton and a team of 2 is operated in Brooklyn NY. Our founder originally registered the address in our NY facilities, so you may see a NY address when you search us up on Google, but we have moved our operations and returns to our Texas warehouse. Please ship all your returns to our return address in our TX warehouse. You can get more information on our return policy here.
My tracking says, “no information available at the moment”. What should I do?
For different shipping companies, it can take 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago, and there is still no information on your tracking number, do not hesitate to contact our support system.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical and supply chain reasons, there is a chance that your items (although in the same purchase) will sometimes be sent in separate packages. This is because our store operates through multiple warehouses and not all products are stored in one warehouse.
How do you guys handle customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees or delays once the items have been dispatched from our warehouse. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Do you offer a return on purchases?
Yes, we offer a 60 days ‘no-quibble’ returns policy after your purchase is made.
Am I eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging from which you received your order. Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ for additional information.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you changed your mind and decided you do not want your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund within 12 hours of your purchase. Once 12 hours has gone up, our team may have processed your order and we may be unable to cancel your order immediately. However, once you receive your item, you have 60 days to return your item to us (please make sure you return the item in its original condition) and you will receive a full refund. If the item arrives damaged or not in original condition (evidence will be provided), we have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% depending on the severity of the issue. All communication will be properly communicated via email@example.com.
(Choose the "Free Return" option at shipping checkout to have a return label provided and your return shipping cost voided.) If you do not choose this option, you are responsible for shipping the item back at your own cost in addition to restocking fees (if applicable).
Where and How do I ship my return?
Please confirm you are eligible for a return. If applicable, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying your name and order number in the subject, so we can refer you to the proper instructions as soon as possible.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.
Who is responsible for shipping charges of returns?
The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges for product returns. No credit will be issued on items damaged due to shipping problems and other situations that is beyond our control. The shipping company is liable for shipping negligence and you have the right to request damages from the shipping company. If, however, the problem with the item is our responsibility (i.e. mistake on requested model), we will provide a 100% full refund.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out. Thank you!
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)