Accucold 24" Wide Nutrition Center All-Refrigerator - FFAR121SSNZ
List Price: $3,080.99 USD
Price: $2,680.99 USD
You Save: $400 USD (13%)
Accucold 24" Wide Nutrition Center All-Refrigerator - FFAR121SSNZ
Accucold's Nutrition Center Series features commercially approved refrigerators and freezers specifically designed for the storage of sealed food and beverages in a variety of facilities, including break rooms, waiting areas, nurses' stations, and more.
The FFAR121SSNZ is an upright all-refrigerator sized with a 24" footprint and generous 10.1 cu.ft. capacity. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for the storage of sealed food and beverages. The top cabinet includes a factory-installed digital thermometer that provides a continuous external display of the current and minimum/maximum temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, making it easier for staff to monitor and record the temperature as needed.
This device includes a built-in audible alarm that will sound if the unit rises or falls out of the set temperature range. The temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to best simulate the temperature of stored contents. All temperature display devices are calibrated to NIST standards in our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 laboratory and include a certificate of calibration.
Inside, the FFAR121SSNZ utilizes low maintenance automatic operation. The interior is made from stainless steel for lasting durability and easier cleanup. Four chrome shelves are included with a cantilevered system that allows you to position your storage in virtually any configuration.
The flat door liner helps to maximize the interior depth. This unit features LED lighting and an open door alarm that will sound if the door is left opened for over one minute. The digital thermostat is located in the kickplate.
The FFAR121SSNZ comes in a white cabinet and a user-reversible stainless steel door with a front lock. This unit includes a hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug that stays more securely in wall sockets, a key feature in busy institutional settings. The sealed back design ensures easier cleanup and the front-breathing design allows built-in or freestanding use.
Designed specifically for institutional food and beverage storage, all Accucold's Nutrition Centers are commercially approved to NSF standards and comply with most JCAHO recommendations for safe storage. Additional sizes and variations are available.
Note: This product is intended for a wide variety of basic storage applications. Storage of high-value vaccines, life science materials, and medical/clinical biologicals require a product offering tighter temperature control and/or alarms, monitoring, and backup.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7
- NIST calibrated temperature display: Thermometer provides continuous display of the current and high/low temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, with a readout switchable from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- High/low temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Stainless steel exterior: Door, cabinet, and kickplate feature complete stainless steel construction for lasting durability
- Stainless steel interior: Full construction on interior walls and floor ensures improved sanitation
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for more precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls externally located for added convenience
- Versatile display: Temperature display can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Cantilevered shelves: Adjustable chrome shelves can be arranged in virtually any configuration for flexible storage
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for secure interior
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug: Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Flat door liner: Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures even temperature distribution from top to bottom
- LED lighting: Recessed LED lighting offers an energy efficient view of the interior
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Sealed back: Space-saving design offers easy cleanability
- Foamed-in-place cabinet: Designed to ensure a sufficiently insulated interior
- Magnetic door gasket: Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Front-breathing system: Unit can be installed built-in for added space savings
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 60.88" (155 cm)
- Width: 23.63" (60 cm)
- Depth: 22.75" (58 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 24.63" (63 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 45.0" (114 cm)
- Capacity: 10.1 cu.ft. (286 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Stainless Steel
- Cabinet: Stainless Steel
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Amps: 1.7
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 140.0 lbs. (64 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 155.0 lbs. (70 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101061153
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Yes
- Shelf Type: Chrome
- Shelf Qty: 4
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Interior
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 1.66oz.
- High Side PSI: 270.0
- Low Side PSI: 105.0
- Interior Light: Yes
- Temperature Range: 2º to 6ºC
- Interior Height: 50.25" (128 cm)
- Interior Width: 19.63" (50 cm)
- Interior Depth: 16.75" (43 cm)
- Compressor Step Height: 4.5" (11 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 19.63" (50 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 4.5" (11 cm)
- Latch for door
- LHD: Left hand door swing
- SCD: Self-closing door
- Extra key
- PH: Probe Hole
- DL2B: Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
- LockBoxSS: Interior locking compartment
- TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle
- CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you ship packages?
We currently use UPS, USPS, FEDEX or DHGATE and other services to ship packages out to our customers. We have US based manufacturers and brands that we partner with to get our customers the fastest and most reliable shipping times possible. Please note that items that are not available in the US warehouse are shipped overseas.
How can I speak to a representative?
If you would like to speak to a representative, give us a call during our business hours at (800) 441-9246 and someone on our team will be able to speak to you.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. However, there are locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you or feel free to contact us at email@example.com
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times are subjective and can vary by location. Our estimate times are as follows:
Location * Estimated Shipping Time
United States * 5-15 Business days
Average transit times with Express Shipping: 3-10 Business days
Canada, Europe * 7-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand * 7-20 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America * 7-20 Business days
Russian Federation: 7-20 days
*Please note this does not include our 1-3 day processing time*
*We assess our metric performance through quality. We have a thorough quality check before sending out each order, which is why processing time can vary from 1-3 business days*
Why does a product I'm looking to purchase say, "Discount promotions unavailable for this product"? What happens if I apply the discount anyway?
If you're looking to purchase an item(s) from our store and there is a note on the bottom of the description saying "discount promotions unavailable for this product", it means that the item you are looking to purchase is unavailable to be purchased with a discount coupon.
If for anyone reason you are able to apply any discount at checkout for an item with this note on the bottom, we have the right to void your order at anytime and refund to your original payment method. Please note a credit card transaction fee of 3% will apply to your refund.
The reason we are unable to honor the discount is because we work exclusively with USA suppliers with MAP pricing and some products are unavailable for promotions unless otherwise specified. In other words, we are only able to provide promotions on these specific item(s) during special promotional seasons offered to us by these retailers. During these special seasons, we will make announcements on our website so be sure to check for special deals regularly.
If you applied discount but still want to pay the remaining for your order so that we can process it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your situation. Once we understand your situation, we'll go ahead and create a custom one-time product listing for you to pay the remaining invoice amount. This custom listing will be a one-time listing and will be different for each customer.
If we were unable to answer all of your questions and you still need to get in contact with us, email us at email@example.com or give us a text!
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. Once you receive that email, you can consistently update yourself through our ‘Track your Package’ tab up above for full clarity and to prevent your package from getting lost. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please feel free to contact us and will work something out.
Where is Morealis located?
Currently, Morealis is being operated by a processing team of 4 in Texas, Carrollton and a team of 2 is operated in Brooklyn NY. Our founder originally registered the address in our NY facilities, so you may see a NY address when you search us up on Google, but we have moved our operations and returns to our Texas warehouse. Please ship all your returns to our return address in our TX warehouse. You can get more information on our return policy here.
My tracking says, “no information available at the moment”. What should I do?
For different shipping companies, it can take 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago, and there is still no information on your tracking number, do not hesitate to contact our support system.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical and supply chain reasons, there is a chance that your items (although in the same purchase) will sometimes be sent in separate packages. This is because our store operates through multiple warehouses and not all products are stored in one warehouse.
How do you guys handle customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees or delays once the items have been dispatched from our warehouse. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Do you offer a return on purchases?
Yes, we offer a 60 days ‘no-quibble’ returns policy after your purchase is made.
Am I eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging from which you received your order. Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ for additional information.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you changed your mind and decided you do not want your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund within 12 hours of your purchase. Once 12 hours has gone up, our team may have processed your order and we may be unable to cancel your order immediately. However, once you receive your item, you have 60 days to return your item to us (please make sure you return the item in its original condition) and you will receive a full refund. If the item arrives damaged or not in original condition (evidence will be provided), we have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% depending on the severity of the issue. All communication will be properly communicated via firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Choose the "Free Return" option at shipping checkout to have a return label provided and your return shipping cost voided.) If you do not choose this option, you are responsible for shipping the item back at your own cost in addition to restocking fees (if applicable).
Where and How do I ship my return?
Please confirm you are eligible for a return. If applicable, please send us an email at email@example.com by specifying your name and order number in the subject, so we can refer you to the proper instructions as soon as possible.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.
Who is responsible for shipping charges of returns?
The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges for product returns. No credit will be issued on items damaged due to shipping problems and other situations that is beyond our control. The shipping company is liable for shipping negligence and you have the right to request damages from the shipping company. If, however, the problem with the item is our responsibility (i.e. mistake on requested model), we will provide a 100% full refund.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out. Thank you!
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)