Accucold 24" Wide All-Refrigerator with Front Lock - FFAR10MED2
List Price: $2,665.99 USD
Price: $2,265.99 USD
You Save: $400 USD (15%)
Accucold 24" Wide All-Refrigerator with Front Lock - FFAR10MED2
Accucold's MED2 series puts the most commonly requested features into a quality line of all-refrigerators and freezers specially designed to store vaccines and other sensitive materials in medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, and laboratory institutions.
The FFAR10MED2 is an upright all-refrigerator sized in a convenient 24" footprint. The top-mounted control panel allows users to adjust and monitor the temperature without opening the door, with a keyed lock included towards the top of the door for convenient access. A hospital grade 'green dot' cord offers added safety in high traffic environments.
As recommended by the CDC and VFC programs, the FFAR10MED2 is equipped with a NIST calibrated thermometer that displays the current, minimum, and maximum temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree with a readout viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Each FFAR10MED2 ships with a certificate of calibration for your records. The thermometer includes an audible alarm to warn users if the interior has gone out of the programmed temperature range.
The buffered temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle and secured inside the center shelf to best simulate the temperature of other stored contents, resulting in the utmost accuracy for temperature reporting. We include a pre-installed 3/8" probe hole for users who wish to install additional monitoring equipment.
The generous 10.1 cu.ft. interior capacity includes adjustable wire shelves for optimum circulation, with one center fixed shelf to keep the temperature probe in place. The flat door liner allows you access deeper storage space, holding trays up to 19 1/2" x 16." This unit includes an energy efficient LED interior light on an on/off rocker switch for added visibility. Two internal fans ensure the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom.
All MED2 series units are assembled in the USA from domestic and imported components. We offer stacking kits that allow you to combine this refrigerator with a compact freezer. The FFAR10MED2 can also be customized with additional features, including a USB temperature logger with a digital display. Contact our product specialists to learn more. Products in the MED2 series come with a two year warranty on parts and labor and a five year warranty on the compressor.
*NOTE: This unit's thermostat is pre-set for Celsius. If you prefer Fahrenheit, add complimentary option DTMEDF or let your sales representative know upon order.
- Reliable temperature stability: Designed and engineered to store vaccines and other sensitive materials under stable temperature conditions
- Digital thermostat: Digital microprocessor for easy and precise temperature management, with all controls externally located for added convenience
- High/low temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- NIST calibrated temperature display: Alarm includes continuous NIST calibrated display of the current interior and high/low temperature, and can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Buffered temperature probe: Thermometer probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle and stored in a fixed box on the center shelf. This is the ideal way to produce temperature readings closest to stored contents, as recommended by the CDC and VFC's guidelines
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug: Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety in high traffic areas
- Adjustable wire shelves: Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Flat door liner: Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- LED lighting: Efficient lighting for the interior controlled by an on/off rocker switch that allows the user to manage the display
- 3/8" access port: Unit comes with a factory installed probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment
- Foamed-in-place cabinet: Quality design ensures efficiently insulated interior
- Magnetic door gasket: Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Extended warranty: This unit comes with a two-year limited warranty on parts & labor and five-year warranty on the compressor
- Factory reversible door: Standard unit ships with a right hand door swing. For a left hand door swing, add option LHD upon order (due to its construction, this door is not reversible in the field)
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Height of Cabinet: 56.75" (144 cm)
- Width: 23.63" (60 cm)
- Depth: 23.5" (60 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 24.75" (63 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 45.5" (116 cm)
- Capacity: 10.1 cu.ft. (286 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: White
- Cabinet: White
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Other Energy Info: 120 Volts / 60 Hz.
- Amps: 1.5
- Weight: 140.0 lbs. (64 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 145.0 lbs. (66 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 2 Years
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101056579
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Factory Reversible
- Shelf Type: Wire
- Shelf Qty: 4
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Interior
- Refrigerant Type: R134a
- Refrigerant Amount: 3.0oz.
- High Side PSI: 285.0
- Low Side PSI: 70.0
- Level Legs Qty: 2
- Interior Light: Yes
- Temperature Range: 2ºC to 8ºC
- Interior Height: 48.25" (123 cm)
- Interior Width: 20.5" (52 cm)
- Interior Depth: 17.75" (45 cm)
- Compressor Step Height: 6.25" (16 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 20.0" (51 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 5.5" (14 cm)
- AC Keypad
- LockBox24: Interior locking compartment
- Extra key
- ODA: Open door alarm
- LHD: Left hand door swing
- Latch for door
- CAS6 6" casters
- CAS3 3" casters
- DTMEDF: Digital thermostat with Fahrenheit readout
- DL2B: Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
- TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle
- CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you ship packages?
We currently use UPS, USPS, FEDEX or DHGATE and other services to ship packages out to our customers. We have US based manufacturers and brands that we partner with to get our customers the fastest and most reliable shipping times possible. Please note that items that are not available in the US warehouse are shipped overseas.
How can I speak to a representative?
If you would like to speak to a representative, give us a call during our business hours at (800) 441-9246 and someone on our team will be able to speak to you.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. However, there are locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you or feel free to contact us at email@example.com
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times are subjective and can vary by location. Our estimate times are as follows:
Location * Estimated Shipping Time
United States * 5-15 Business days
Average transit times with Express Shipping: 3-10 Business days
Canada, Europe * 7-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand * 7-20 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America * 7-20 Business days
Russian Federation: 7-20 days
*Please note this does not include our 1-3 day processing time*
*We assess our metric performance through quality. We have a thorough quality check before sending out each order, which is why processing time can vary from 1-3 business days*
Why does a product I'm looking to purchase say, "Discount promotions unavailable for this product"? What happens if I apply the discount anyway?
If you're looking to purchase an item(s) from our store and there is a note on the bottom of the description saying "discount promotions unavailable for this product", it means that the item you are looking to purchase is unavailable to be purchased with a discount coupon.
If for anyone reason you are able to apply any discount at checkout for an item with this note on the bottom, we have the right to void your order at anytime and refund to your original payment method. Please note a credit card transaction fee of 3% will apply to your refund.
The reason we are unable to honor the discount is because we work exclusively with USA suppliers with MAP pricing and some products are unavailable for promotions unless otherwise specified. In other words, we are only able to provide promotions on these specific item(s) during special promotional seasons offered to us by these retailers. During these special seasons, we will make announcements on our website so be sure to check for special deals regularly.
If you applied discount but still want to pay the remaining for your order so that we can process it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your situation. Once we understand your situation, we'll go ahead and create a custom one-time product listing for you to pay the remaining invoice amount. This custom listing will be a one-time listing and will be different for each customer.
If we were unable to answer all of your questions and you still need to get in contact with us, email us at email@example.com or give us a text!
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. Once you receive that email, you can consistently update yourself through our ‘Track your Package’ tab up above for full clarity and to prevent your package from getting lost. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please feel free to contact us and will work something out.
Where is Morealis located?
Currently, Morealis is being operated by a processing team of 4 in Texas, Carrollton and a team of 2 is operated in Brooklyn NY. Our founder originally registered the address in our NY facilities, so you may see a NY address when you search us up on Google, but we have moved our operations and returns to our Texas warehouse. Please ship all your returns to our return address in our TX warehouse. You can get more information on our return policy here.
My tracking says, “no information available at the moment”. What should I do?
For different shipping companies, it can take 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago, and there is still no information on your tracking number, do not hesitate to contact our support system.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical and supply chain reasons, there is a chance that your items (although in the same purchase) will sometimes be sent in separate packages. This is because our store operates through multiple warehouses and not all products are stored in one warehouse.
How do you guys handle customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees or delays once the items have been dispatched from our warehouse. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Do you offer a return on purchases?
Yes, we offer a 60 days ‘no-quibble’ returns policy after your purchase is made.
Am I eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging from which you received your order. Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ for additional information.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you changed your mind and decided you do not want your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund within 12 hours of your purchase. Once 12 hours has gone up, our team may have processed your order and we may be unable to cancel your order immediately. However, once you receive your item, you have 60 days to return your item to us (please make sure you return the item in its original condition) and you will receive a full refund. If the item arrives damaged or not in original condition (evidence will be provided), we have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% depending on the severity of the issue. All communication will be properly communicated via firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Choose the "Free Return" option at shipping checkout to have a return label provided and your return shipping cost voided.) If you do not choose this option, you are responsible for shipping the item back at your own cost in addition to restocking fees (if applicable).
Where and How do I ship my return?
Please confirm you are eligible for a return. If applicable, please send us an email at email@example.com by specifying your name and order number in the subject, so we can refer you to the proper instructions as soon as possible.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.
Who is responsible for shipping charges of returns?
The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges for product returns. No credit will be issued on items damaged due to shipping problems and other situations that is beyond our control. The shipping company is liable for shipping negligence and you have the right to request damages from the shipping company. If, however, the problem with the item is our responsibility (i.e. mistake on requested model), we will provide a 100% full refund.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out. Thank you!
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)