Accucold 24" Wide All-Refrigerator/All-Freezer Combination - ARG8PV-FS30LSTACKMED2
Accucold 24" Wide All-Refrigerator/All-Freezer Combination - ARG8PV-FS30LSTACKMED2
Accucold offers innovative solutions to vaccine storage with stackable purpose-built refrigerator-freezer combinations design to support meeting CDC/VFC guidelines.
Sized just under 24" wide, the ARG8PV-FS30LSTACKMED2 combines the 8 cu.ft. ARG8PV auto defrost all-refrigerator with the compact FS30LMED2 all-freezer into one slim footprint using Accucold's StackRack. This ships in three boxes and requires some minor assembly upon delivery.
Refrigerator ARG8PV is part of Accucold's Pharma-Vac Performance Series, designed to meet the demanding needs of vaccine storage. It utilizes a microprocessor temperature controller with an adjustable control range from +2 to +8ºC.
The buffered temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to better simulate temperature of the stored product, with an additional sensor that reads air temperature to ensure superior temperature control. The current and min/max temperature display is viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree. The audible and visual temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of range.
Additional alarms include a power failure alert, door open alarm, and sensor failure alarm. This unit is equipped with remote alarm contacts in the rear and a 1/2" probe port on the right side to accept additional monitoring devices. A hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug is also included for added safety in high traffic areas.
Inside, the ARG8PV utilizes adjustable cycle defrost operation to avoid temperature spikes. Optimized forced air cooling with two internal fans ensures excellent temperature stability and uniformity with rapid recovery after door openings. The adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves can be positioned at 1/2" increments to accommodate virtually any sized item.
We include seven shelves, more than competitor products providing to maximize interior shelving storage area. This unit includes LED internal lighting with an on/off rocker switch. The interior is constructed from white powder coated metal to ensure added durability and better temperature retention.
Designed to be stacked on top of the ARG8PV, the FS30LMED2 freezer utilizes manual defrost operation, with a digital control panel and NIST calibrated thermometer that provides a continuous display of the current and high/low temperature.
This unit is also equipped with a temperature alarm and access port to accept additional monitoring equipment. The 1.8 cu.ft. interior with two adjustable wire shelves provide ample storage, while it can operate at temperatures as low as -20°C, ideal for vaccine storage and other sensitive materials.
Both units include front-mounted keyed locks and powerful magnetic gaskets to ensure a positive seal. The refrigerator has a self-closing door for added protection in high traffic settings, and comes with a factory-installed antimicrobial handle that is powder-coated with naturally occurring silver ions, which help to reduce the spread of germs, allowing for a safer, cleaner user experience. Additional stacked combinations are available, including smaller sizes and units with glass doors.
- Space-saving design: Allows you to create a full refrigerator-freezer with independent controls in a slim-fitting footprint
- ARG8PV all-refrigerator: 8 cu.ft. automatic defrost all-refrigerator with digital controls, antimicrobial handle, wire shelving, and keyed lock for added security
- FS30LMED2 all-freezer: Compact manual defrost all-freezer with digital thermostat and wire shelving
- Easy assembly: Unit ships in three boxes for customer to install the StackRack on the bottom refrigerator/freezer and place and secure the other unit on top
- Purpose-built design: Designed and purpose-built for pharmacy, medication, and vaccine applications to support meeting CDC/VFC guidelines
- +/-1ºC Variation (refrigerator): The published temperature variation is derived from the maximum deviation of an NTC sensor in a 1 oz. vial located nearest the chamber geometric center during a 24 hour test period
- Antimicrobial silver ion-coated handle (refrigerator): Powder-coated handle with naturally occurring silver ions to help reduce the spread of germs
- Adjustable temperature: Intuitive controls let you adjust the interior temperature between +2 to +8ºC (refrigerator) and -20º to -15ºC (freezer)
- Temperature alarms: Visual and audible alarms alert if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Remote alarm contacts (refrigerator): Electronic controller is equipped with a volt-free contact for alarm forwarding to an external remote system (contacts located in the external rear of the unit)
- Automatic defrost with adjustable cycle defrost (refrigerator): Adjustable cycle defrost operation ensures the unit avoid temperature spikes and ice buildup
- Manual defrost (freezer): Static cooling system for reduced temperature fluctuations
- Access ports: Both units include a pre-installed probe hole to allow easier connection to user-provided monitoring equipment
- Open door alarm (refrigerator): Alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over 4 minutes (adjustable from 1-99 minutes)
- Audible power failure alarm (refrigerator): Battery-powered alarm sounds if the power connection is interrupted
- Sensor failure alarm (refrigerator): Audible and visual alarm warns if the sensor is disrupted
- Password protection (refrigerator): Control panel requires password entry to adjust the parameters beyond the set point
- Microprocessor control panels: Digital controls with a large LED readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for intuitive temperature management
- Re-settable min/max display (refrigerator): Control panel provides a readout of the low and high temperatures in 15 minute increments
- Factory-installed locks: Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included for each unit)
- Adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves for improved circulation: Designed to accommodate a variety of sizes for flexible storage
- Interior light (refrigerator): Energy efficient LED lighting with internal on/off switch
- Reversible door (refrigerator): User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Self-closing door (refrigerator): Added protection in busy settings; NOTE: door is not self-closing once reversed to an LHD swing
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug (refrigerator): Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Factory reversible door (freezer): Standard unit ships with a right hand door swing. For a left hand door swing, add option LHD upon order (due to its construction, this door is not reversible in the field)
- Magnetic door gaskets: Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Extended warranty: 2 years parts and labor/5 years compressor
- Eco-Friendly (refrigerator): Using environmentally friendly hydrocarbons refrigerants for a greener footprint
- Usage stickers: Ships with removable warning stickers for "DO NOT UNPLUG," "DO NOT ADJUST TEMPERATURE," and "DO NOT STORE PERSONAL ITEMS"
- Versatile design (refrigerator): Compatible with Pyxis®, Omnicell®, and AcuDose RX®
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 76.5" (194 cm)
- Width: 23.38" (59 cm)
- Width with Door Open: 23.88" (61 cm)
- Depth: 24.38" (62 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 26.13" (66 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 46.5" (118 cm)
- Capacity: 9.8 cu.ft. (278 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: White
- Cabinet: White
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Amps: 2.2
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 208.0 lbs. (94 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 228.0 lbs. (103 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 2 Years
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101077666
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Factory Reversible
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Interior Light: Yes
- Refrigerator - Interior Height: 41.25" (105 cm)
- Refrigerator - Interior Width: 20.0" (51 cm)
- Refrigerator - Interior Depth: 17.0" (43 cm)
- Refrigerator - Capacity: 8.0 cu.ft
- Refrigerator - Shelf Type: Wire
- Refrigerator - Shelf Qty: 7
- Refrigerator - Temperature Range: 2 to 8ºC
- Refrigerator - Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerator - Refrigerant Amount: 1.73 oz.
- Freezer - Interior Height: 18.5" (47 cm)
- Freezer - Interior Width: 13.5" (34 cm)
- Freezer - Interior Depth: 13.0" (33 cm)
- Freezer - Capacity: 1.8 cu.ft
- Freezer - Shelf Type: Wire
- Freezer - Shelf Qty: 2
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Interior
- Freezer - Temperature Range : -20º to -15ºC
- Freezer - Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Freezer - Refrigerant Amount: 0.8 oz.
LockBoxSS: Interior locking compartment
- DR: Ventilated Drawer
- Extra key
LHD: Left hand door swing
- DL2B: Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
- KAL: Keyless Access Lock
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you ship packages?
We currently use UPS, USPS, FEDEX or DHGATE and other services to ship packages out to our customers. We have US based manufacturers and brands that we partner with to get our customers the fastest and most reliable shipping times possible. Please note that items that are not available in the US warehouse are shipped overseas.
How can I speak to a representative?
If you would like to speak to a representative, give us a call during our business hours at (800) 441-9246 and someone on our team will be able to speak to you.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. However, there are locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you or feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times are subjective and can vary by location. Our estimate times are as follows:
Location * Estimated Shipping Time
United States * 5-15 Business days
Average transit times with Express Shipping: 3-10 Business days
Canada, Europe * 7-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand * 7-20 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America * 7-20 Business days
Russian Federation: 7-20 days
*Please note this does not include our 1-3 day processing time*
*We assess our metric performance through quality. We have a thorough quality check before sending out each order, which is why processing time can vary from 1-3 business days*
Why does a product I'm looking to purchase say, "Discount promotions unavailable for this product"? What happens if I apply the discount anyway?
If you're looking to purchase an item(s) from our store and there is a note on the bottom of the description saying "discount promotions unavailable for this product", it means that the item you are looking to purchase is unavailable to be purchased with a discount coupon.
If for anyone reason you are able to apply any discount at checkout for an item with this note on the bottom, we have the right to void your order at anytime and refund to your original payment method. Please note a credit card transaction fee of 3% will apply to your refund.
The reason we are unable to honor the discount is because we work exclusively with USA suppliers with MAP pricing and some products are unavailable for promotions unless otherwise specified. In other words, we are only able to provide promotions on these specific item(s) during special promotional seasons offered to us by these retailers. During these special seasons, we will make announcements on our website so be sure to check for special deals regularly.
If you applied discount but still want to pay the remaining for your order so that we can process it, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know your situation. Once we understand your situation, we'll go ahead and create a custom one-time product listing for you to pay the remaining invoice amount. This custom listing will be a one-time listing and will be different for each customer.
If we were unable to answer all of your questions and you still need to get in contact with us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a text!
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. Once you receive that email, you can consistently update yourself through our ‘Track your Package’ tab up above for full clarity and to prevent your package from getting lost. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please feel free to contact us and will work something out.
Where is Morealis located?
Currently, Morealis is being operated by a processing team of 4 in Texas, Carrollton and a team of 2 is operated in Brooklyn NY. Our founder originally registered the address in our NY facilities, so you may see a NY address when you search us up on Google, but we have moved our operations and returns to our Texas warehouse. Please ship all your returns to our return address in our TX warehouse. You can get more information on our return policy here.
My tracking says, “no information available at the moment”. What should I do?
For different shipping companies, it can take 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago, and there is still no information on your tracking number, do not hesitate to contact our support system.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical and supply chain reasons, there is a chance that your items (although in the same purchase) will sometimes be sent in separate packages. This is because our store operates through multiple warehouses and not all products are stored in one warehouse.
How do you guys handle customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees or delays once the items have been dispatched from our warehouse. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Do you offer a return on purchases?
Yes, we offer a 60 days ‘no-quibble’ returns policy after your purchase is made.
Am I eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging from which you received your order. Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ for additional information.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you changed your mind and decided you do not want your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund within 12 hours of your purchase. Once 12 hours has gone up, our team may have processed your order and we may be unable to cancel your order immediately. However, once you receive your item, you have 60 days to return your item to us (please make sure you return the item in its original condition) and you will receive a full refund. If the item arrives damaged or not in original condition (evidence will be provided), we have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% depending on the severity of the issue. All communication will be properly communicated via email@example.com.
(Choose the "Free Return" option at shipping checkout to have a return label provided and your return shipping cost voided.) If you do not choose this option, you are responsible for shipping the item back at your own cost in addition to restocking fees (if applicable).
Where and How do I ship my return?
Please confirm you are eligible for a return. If applicable, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying your name and order number in the subject, so we can refer you to the proper instructions as soon as possible.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.
Who is responsible for shipping charges of returns?
The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges for product returns. No credit will be issued on items damaged due to shipping problems and other situations that is beyond our control. The shipping company is liable for shipping negligence and you have the right to request damages from the shipping company. If, however, the problem with the item is our responsibility (i.e. mistake on requested model), we will provide a 100% full refund.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out. Thank you!
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)