Accucold 23 Cu.Ft. Upright Pharmacy Refrigerator - ARG23ML
Accucold's Pharma-Lab Performance Series features reach-in refrigerators and matching freezers designed and purpose-built to meet the demanding needs for pharmacy, medication, vaccine, laboratory, and life science applications.
The ARG23ML is a 23 cu.ft. glass door all-refrigerator with an adjustable control range from +2 to +10ºC. The microprocessor temperature controller features a large digital LED display viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit, making it easy for staff to manage and monitor the temperature.
The unit is equipped with an air sensor for rapid control response and a product sensor for a more accurate reading of the interior, including a display of the min/max temperature in 15 minute increments The audible and visual temperature alarm sounds if the unit rises or falls above a user-set range. Additional alarms include a power failure alert, door open alarm, and a condenser cleaning reminder.
Inside, the ARG23ML utilizes adjustable cycle defrost operation to avoid temperature spikes, with a top-mounted forced air cooling system to ensure rapid temperature recovery. Four vinyl-coated wire shelves on cantilevered clips allow you to accommodate virtually any sized item. The LED lighting displays automatically when the door is open, providing a full and energy efficient display.
The ARG23ML features a durable stainless steel cabinet and interior, with a sealed back for easier cleanup. The double pane tempered glass door provides a full display of the interior.
We include a set of casters (2 locking) for optional installation. A factory-installed lock offers added security, with two keys included for your facility. Magnetic door gaskets ensure a strong seal. The door is self-closing to help protect contents, but will remain open at 90º for easier loading.
Designed with hydrocarbon refrigerant, the ARG23ML provides an energy efficient solution to large capacity storage. This unit is Pyxis, Omnicell, and AcuDose RX compatible and meets NSF-7 commercial standards. For a matching frost-free freezer, see the AFS23ML.
- Purpose-built design: Designed and engineered to store vaccines and other sensitive materials under stable temperature conditions
- Adjustable temperature: Interior is pre-set to 5ºC, with an adjustable control range from 2 to 10ºC
- Temperature alarm: Visual and audible alarms alert if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Complete stainless steel construction: Interior and exterior are entirely constructed from stainless steel for lasting durability and easy cleanup
- Glass door: Full display of the interior, with an anti-condensate door frame heater to ensure a clear view
- Forced air cooling: Top-mounted commercial fan ensures rapid temperature recovery
- Automatic defrost with adjustable cycle defrost: Adjustable cycle defrost operation ensures the unit avoid temperature spikes and ice buildup
- Self-closing door: Closes to save energy but will remain open when the door is opened at a 90º angle for easier loading
- Open door alarm: Alarm will beep 3 times if the door is left open for 30 seconds, 5 times at 60 seconds, and will sound continuously if the door is open for more than 5 minutes
- 6 inch casters: Ships with a set of casters (2 locking) for optional user installation
- Microprocessor control panel: Digital controls with a large LED readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for intuitive temperature management
- Min/max display: Control panel provides a readout of the low and high temperatures in 15 minute increments
- Factory-installed lock: Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- Adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves for improved circulation: Multiple shelf positions spaced at 1/2" to allow flexible adjusting to support smaller items
- Interior light: Energy efficient LED lighting with internal on/off switch
- Large capacity: 23 cubic feet of storage space inside
- Sealed back: Space-saving design that ensures easier cleanup
- Magnetic door gasket: Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Condenser cleaning alarm: In order to prevent dust from impeding performance, this unit is equipped with audible and visual alarm that reminds you to clean the condenser every 6 months
- Extended warranty: 2 years parts and labor/5 years compressor
- Commercially approved: Commercial construction meeting UL commercial listing standards
- Eco-Friendly: Using environmentally friendly hydrocarbons refrigerants for a greener footprint
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Height of Cabinet: 83.75" (213 cm)
- Width: 27.5" (70 cm)
- Depth: 31.0" (79 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 32.75" (83 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 56.5" (144 cm)
- Capacity: 23.0 cu.ft. (651 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Glass
- Cabinet: Stainless Steel
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ULC
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Amps: 7.5
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 282.0 lbs. (128 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 292.0 lbs. (132 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 2 Years
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101062334
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: No
- Shelf Type: Wire
- Shelf Qty: 4
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Interior
- Refrigerant Type: R290a
- Refrigerant Amount: 2.5oz.
- High Side PSI: 290.0
- Low Side PSI: 155.0
- Wheel Qty: 4
- Interior Light: Yes
- Temperature Range: 2 to 10ºC
- Interior Height: 51.5" (131 cm)
- Interior Width: 23.5" (60 cm)
- Interior Depth: 27.0" (69 cm)
- Extra key
PHRI: Probe Hole
- DL2B: Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you ship packages?
We currently use UPS, USPS, FEDEX or DHGATE and other services to ship packages out to our customers. We have US based manufacturers and brands that we partner with to get our customers the fastest and most reliable shipping times possible. Please note that items that are not available in the US warehouse are shipped overseas.
How can I speak to a representative?
If you would like to speak to a representative, give us a call during our business hours at (800) 441-9246 and someone on our team will be able to speak to you.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. However, there are locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you or feel free to contact us at email@example.com
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times are subjective and can vary by location. Our estimate times are as follows:
Location * Estimated Shipping Time
United States * 5-15 Business days
Average transit times with Express Shipping: 3-10 Business days
Canada, Europe * 7-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand * 7-20 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America * 7-20 Business days
Russian Federation: 7-20 days
*Please note this does not include our 1-3 day processing time*
*We assess our metric performance through quality. We have a thorough quality check before sending out each order, which is why processing time can vary from 1-3 business days*
Why does a product I'm looking to purchase say, "Discount promotions unavailable for this product"? What happens if I apply the discount anyway?
If you're looking to purchase an item(s) from our store and there is a note on the bottom of the description saying "discount promotions unavailable for this product", it means that the item you are looking to purchase is unavailable to be purchased with a discount coupon.
If for anyone reason you are able to apply any discount at checkout for an item with this note on the bottom, we have the right to void your order at anytime and refund to your original payment method. Please note a credit card transaction fee of 3% will apply to your refund.
The reason we are unable to honor the discount is because we work exclusively with USA suppliers with MAP pricing and some products are unavailable for promotions unless otherwise specified. In other words, we are only able to provide promotions on these specific item(s) during special promotional seasons offered to us by these retailers. During these special seasons, we will make announcements on our website so be sure to check for special deals regularly.
If you applied discount but still want to pay the remaining for your order so that we can process it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your situation. Once we understand your situation, we'll go ahead and create a custom one-time product listing for you to pay the remaining invoice amount. This custom listing will be a one-time listing and will be different for each customer.
If we were unable to answer all of your questions and you still need to get in contact with us, email us at email@example.com or give us a text!
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. Once you receive that email, you can consistently update yourself through our ‘Track your Package’ tab up above for full clarity and to prevent your package from getting lost. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please feel free to contact us and will work something out.
Where is Morealis located?
Currently, Morealis is being operated by a processing team of 4 in Texas, Carrollton and a team of 2 is operated in Brooklyn NY. Our founder originally registered the address in our NY facilities, so you may see a NY address when you search us up on Google, but we have moved our operations and returns to our Texas warehouse. Please ship all your returns to our return address in our TX warehouse. You can get more information on our return policy here.
My tracking says, “no information available at the moment”. What should I do?
For different shipping companies, it can take 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago, and there is still no information on your tracking number, do not hesitate to contact our support system.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical and supply chain reasons, there is a chance that your items (although in the same purchase) will sometimes be sent in separate packages. This is because our store operates through multiple warehouses and not all products are stored in one warehouse.
How do you guys handle customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees or delays once the items have been dispatched from our warehouse. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Do you offer a return on purchases?
Yes, we offer a 60 days ‘no-quibble’ returns policy after your purchase is made.
Am I eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging from which you received your order. Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ for additional information.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you changed your mind and decided you do not want your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund within 12 hours of your purchase. Once 12 hours has gone up, our team may have processed your order and we may be unable to cancel your order immediately. However, once you receive your item, you have 60 days to return your item to us (please make sure you return the item in its original condition) and you will receive a full refund. If the item arrives damaged or not in original condition (evidence will be provided), we have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% depending on the severity of the issue. All communication will be properly communicated via firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Choose the "Free Return" option at shipping checkout to have a return label provided and your return shipping cost voided.) If you do not choose this option, you are responsible for shipping the item back at your own cost in addition to restocking fees (if applicable).
Where and How do I ship my return?
Please confirm you are eligible for a return. If applicable, please send us an email at email@example.com by specifying your name and order number in the subject, so we can refer you to the proper instructions as soon as possible.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.
Who is responsible for shipping charges of returns?
The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges for product returns. No credit will be issued on items damaged due to shipping problems and other situations that is beyond our control. The shipping company is liable for shipping negligence and you have the right to request damages from the shipping company. If, however, the problem with the item is our responsibility (i.e. mistake on requested model), we will provide a 100% full refund.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out. Thank you!
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)