Accucold 20" Wide Built-in Refrigerator-Freezer ADA Compliant - ADA302BRFZSSTBC
Accucold offers a wide range of built-in under-counter refrigeration for general purpose storage in healthcare institutions. The ADA302BRFZSSTBC is a refrigerator-freezer designed for use in settings complying with ADA guidelines.
The ADA302BRFZSSTBC is sized at 32" high to fit under lower counters complying with ADA guidelines for accessibility. The fully finished textured black cabinet allows freestanding use, while the front-breathing system means this unit can be built-in with minimum clearance.
A factory-installed lock is located towards the top of the door for convenient access and security, perfect for high-traffic environments. The user-reversible stainless steel door is 3" thick to ensure proper insulation and unit efficiency. This unit comes with a right angle cord to allow for added placement options without added depth.
The ADA302BRFZSSTBC includes a factory-installed towel bar style handle made from pure copper. Through its natural antimicrobial properties, copper will kill microbes, including viruses, in a shorter time-frame than most other metal surfaces allowing for a safer, cleaner user experience.
Inside, the ADA302BRFZSSTBC features an all-white 2.68 cu.ft. interior for easy cleaning, with static manual defrost operation and a dial thermostat. An automatic LED light located toward the front of the unit illuminates the interior for full visibility. Three spill-proof adjustable glass shelves offer flexible storage options and a removable clear crisper drawer holds additional items as needed.
The door includes three removable racks. This unit includes a compact freezer compartment with an interior swing door, perfect for ice cube trays, ice packs, or additional supplies in need of freezing.
With its compact size and convenient features, the ADA302BRFZSSTBC is the perfect unit for doctor's offices, nurses' stations, clinics, and other healthcare settings in need of an easy-fitting ADA compliant refrigerator-freezer.
Note: This product is intended for a wide variety of basic storage applications. Storage of high-value vaccines, life science materials, and medical/clinical biologicals require a product offering tighter temperature control and/or alarms, monitoring, and backup.
- ADA compliant design: 32" height allows easy installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Copper handle: Naturally antimicrobial, the towel bar handle made from pure copper helps to protect against microbes for added safety and cleanliness
- Factory-installed lock: Located towards the top of the door for easy access and to provide added security of unit (2 keys included)
- 3" thick door: Improved insulation for an efficient performance; NOTE: due to the oversized design, the door does open in its own radius. If installing this refrigerator-freezer against a wall, please see our drawings to ensure adequate space
- Door shelves: Three removable door racks for additional storage of bottles and other taller items
- Adjustable glass shelves: Three adjustable spill-proof glass shelves for optimal storage in the 2.68 cu. ft. interior
- Freezer compartment: Interior freezer compartment offers convenient storage of ice cube trays, ice packs, and other healthcare supplies
- Manual defrost: Static cooling system for added efficiency
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management
- Slide-out drawer: Removable clear crisper drawer
- Reversible stainless steel door: User-reversible stainless steel door for added flexibility to best accommodate your setting
- Sealed back: Space-saving design that offers easier clean-ability
- Right-angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Interior light: Front-located LED light ensures entire interior is lit when door opens
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 31.75" (81 cm)
- Height to Hinge Cap: 32.0" (81 cm)
- Width: 19.88" (50 cm)
- Width with Door Open: 20.88" (53 cm)
- Depth: 22.5" (57 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 25.0" (64 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 40.25" (102 cm)
- Capacity: 2.68 cu.ft. (76 L)
- Defrost Type: Manual
- Door: Stainless Steel
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Energy Usage/Year: 259.0kWh/year
- Amps: 1.1
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 85.0 lbs. (39 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 90.0 lbs. (41 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101076874
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Yes
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Crisper Qty: 1
- Crisper Finish: Transparent
- Crisper Cover: Glass
- Interior Light: Yes
- Refrigerator - Interior Height: 17.5" (44 cm)
- Refrigerator - Interior Width: 16.25" (41 cm)
- Refrigerator - Interior Depth: 17.0" (43 cm)
- Refrigerator - Shelf Type: Glass
- Refrigerator - Shelf Qty: 3
- Refrigerator - Full Door Shelves: 3
- Refrigerator - Temperature Range: 35-46º F
- Refrigerator - Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerator - Refrigerant Amount: 0.92 oz.
- Freezer - Interior Height: 5.75" (15 cm)
- Freezer - Interior Width: 16.25" (41 cm)
- Freezer - Interior Depth: 11.25" (29 cm)
- Thermostat Type: Dial
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 0.92 oz.
- High Side PSI: 180.0
- Low Side PSI: 80.0
- Level Legs: 2
- Compressor Step Height: 6.25" (16 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 16.25" (41 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 6.0" (15 cm)
- ODA: Open door alarm
- LHD: Left hand door swing
- AC Keypad
Call (800) 441-9246
Schedule a VIP Consultation call with a specialist for FREE!
Amazing Value Every Day
All things home, all in one place. Our mission is to build your dream home with brands all across the nation. Our trained team is on hand seven days a week. Call us to schedule a live VIP Consultation call for free