Accucold 20" Wide Built-In Healthcare All-Refrigerator ADA Compliant - ADA404REFCAL
List Price: $1,600.99 USD
Price: $1,200.99 USD
You Save: $400 USD (25%)
Accucold 20" Wide Built-In Healthcare All-Refrigerator ADA Compliant - ADA404REFCAL
Accucold offers a quality selection of 20" wide built-in under-counter all-refrigerators designed for installation under lower ADA compliant counters and for the storage of vaccines and medical supplies.
The ADA404REFCAL is sized at 32" high to fit under lower counters complying with ADA guidelines for accessibility. The fully finished textured white cabinet allows freestanding use, while the front-breathing system means this unit can be built-in with minimum clearance. The door is 3" thick for efficient insulation, with a top-mounted lock for added security and convenient access.
A digital thermostat, located in the kick-plate, makes for easy temperature management with a readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius. This unit comes with a hospital grade cord with a green dot plug for added safety in high-traffic areas. Powerful magnetic gaskets ensure a tight seal. This model comes with a right-hand door swing. (Note: For a left-hand door swing, please select option 'LHD' when ordering. The door is not user reversible.)
The ADA404REFCAL is designed to operate between +2°C and +8°C as recommended for the storage of vaccines, select pharmaceuticals, and other medical supplies. For optimum temperature management, a pre-installed NIST-certified thermometer is included and calibrated in our own ISO/IEC 17025:2017 certified laboratory to provide an external readout of the current and high/low temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree (as recommended by the CDC and VFC).
The display is switchable between Celsius or Fahrenheit at the touch of a button. The thermometer includes an audible alarm to warn users if the interior has gone out of the programmed temperature range. The buffered temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filed bottle and secured on the left wall of the interior cabinet to best simulate the temperature of other stored contents, resulting in the utmost accuracy for temperature reporting. A certificate of calibration for your facility's records is also included.
Inside, an LED light located on the front left side of the unit attractively illuminates the interior when the door opens. Automatic defrost operation ensures minimal user maintenance, with an internal fan to help promote even cooling throughout the 3.32 cu. ft. interior. Adjustable wire shelves allow you to rearrange the interior to best suit your storage needs.
As recommended by the CDC, this unit has a flat door liner to ensure users don't store sensitive contents on the door. The open door alarm sounds if the door is ajar beyond one minute for added peace-of-mind but can be disabled depending on your needs.
Sized at just under 20" wide, the ADA404REFCAL is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and is the ideal storage solution for doctors' offices, clinics, and similar facilities.
- ADA compliant design: 32" height allows easy installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Commercially approved: Meets ETL-S to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial settings
- +2°C to +8°C operation: Designed to safely store vaccines, select pharmaceuticals, and other materials with strict temperature requirements
- NIST calibrated external temperature display: Alarm includes continuous NIST calibrated display of the current interior and high/low temperature, and can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Certificate of calibration included: Calibrated to NIST standards in our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 certified laboratory, with a certificate included for your records
- Buffered temperature probe: Thermometer probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle and stored in a fixed box on the left wall of the inner cabinet. This is the ideal way to produce temperature readings closest to stored contents, as recommended by the CDC and VFC's guidelines
- 3" thick door: Improved insulation for an efficient performance; NOTE: due to the oversized design, the door does open in its own radius. If installing this freezer against a wall, please see our drawings to ensure adequate space
- Flat door liner: Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- High/low temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over a minute
- Right-hand door swing: Unit has a right-hand door swing (Note: For a left-hand door swing, please select option 'LHD' when ordering. The door is not user reversible.)
- Factory-installed lock: Located towards the top of the door for easy access and to provide added security of unit (2 keys included)
- Adjustable digital thermostat: Electronic controls located in the front kick-plate for easy & intuitive temperature management, with a readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug: Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with an auto defrost system
- Adjustable wire shelves: Four wire shelves provide optimal storage and improved air circulation in the 3.32 cu. ft. interior
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Sealed back: Space-saving design that offers easier clean-ability
- Interior light: Front-located LED light ensures entire interior is lit when door opens
- Magnetic door gasket: Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the unit to be freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet: 31.75" (81 cm)
- Height to Hinge Cap: 32.0" (81 cm)
- Width: 19.75" (50 cm)
- Width with Door Open: 20.25" (51 cm)
- Depth: 22.5" (57 cm)
- Depth with Handle: 24.38" (62 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 40.25" (102 cm)
- Capacity: 3.32 cu.ft. (94 L)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: White
- Cabinet: White
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Amps: 1.1
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 59.0 lbs. (27 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 70.0 lbs. (32 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101079059
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Factory Reversible
- Shelf Type: Wire
- Shelf Qty: 4
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Fan Type: Interior
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Refrigerant Amount: 0.99oz.
- High Side PSI: 180.0
- Low Side PSI: 80.0
- Level Legs Qty: 2
- Interior Light: Yes
- Sound Level: 2°C to 8°C
- Interior Height: 23.5" (60 cm)
- Interior Width: 16.25" (41 cm)
- Interior Depth: 17.0" (43 cm)
- Compressor Step Height: 6.25" (16 cm)
- Compressor Step Width: 16.25" (41 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth: 6.0" (15 cm)
- AC Keypad
- DL2B: Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
- SCD: Self-closing door
- LHD: Left hand door swing
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you ship packages?
We currently use UPS, USPS, FEDEX or DHGATE and other services to ship packages out to our customers. We have US based manufacturers and brands that we partner with to get our customers the fastest and most reliable shipping times possible. Please note that items that are not available in the US warehouse are shipped overseas.
How can I speak to a representative?
If you would like to speak to a representative, give us a call during our business hours at (800) 441-9246 and someone on our team will be able to speak to you.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. However, there are locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you or feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times are subjective and can vary by location. Our estimate times are as follows:
Location * Estimated Shipping Time
United States * 5-15 Business days
Average transit times with Express Shipping: 3-10 Business days
Canada, Europe * 7-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand * 7-20 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America * 7-20 Business days
Russian Federation: 7-20 days
*Please note this does not include our 1-3 day processing time*
*We assess our metric performance through quality. We have a thorough quality check before sending out each order, which is why processing time can vary from 1-3 business days*
Why does a product I'm looking to purchase say, "Discount promotions unavailable for this product"? What happens if I apply the discount anyway?
If you're looking to purchase an item(s) from our store and there is a note on the bottom of the description saying "discount promotions unavailable for this product", it means that the item you are looking to purchase is unavailable to be purchased with a discount coupon.
If for anyone reason you are able to apply any discount at checkout for an item with this note on the bottom, we have the right to void your order at anytime and refund to your original payment method. Please note a credit card transaction fee of 3% will apply to your refund.
The reason we are unable to honor the discount is because we work exclusively with USA suppliers with MAP pricing and some products are unavailable for promotions unless otherwise specified. In other words, we are only able to provide promotions on these specific item(s) during special promotional seasons offered to us by these retailers. During these special seasons, we will make announcements on our website so be sure to check for special deals regularly.
If you applied discount but still want to pay the remaining for your order so that we can process it, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know your situation. Once we understand your situation, we'll go ahead and create a custom one-time product listing for you to pay the remaining invoice amount. This custom listing will be a one-time listing and will be different for each customer.
If we were unable to answer all of your questions and you still need to get in contact with us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a text!
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. Once you receive that email, you can consistently update yourself through our ‘Track your Package’ tab up above for full clarity and to prevent your package from getting lost. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please feel free to contact us and will work something out.
Where is Morealis located?
Currently, Morealis is being operated by a processing team of 4 in Texas, Carrollton and a team of 2 is operated in Brooklyn NY. Our founder originally registered the address in our NY facilities, so you may see a NY address when you search us up on Google, but we have moved our operations and returns to our Texas warehouse. Please ship all your returns to our return address in our TX warehouse. You can get more information on our return policy here.
My tracking says, “no information available at the moment”. What should I do?
For different shipping companies, it can take 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago, and there is still no information on your tracking number, do not hesitate to contact our support system.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical and supply chain reasons, there is a chance that your items (although in the same purchase) will sometimes be sent in separate packages. This is because our store operates through multiple warehouses and not all products are stored in one warehouse.
How do you guys handle customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees or delays once the items have been dispatched from our warehouse. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Do you offer a return on purchases?
Yes, we offer a 60 days ‘no-quibble’ returns policy after your purchase is made.
Am I eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging from which you received your order. Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ for additional information.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you changed your mind and decided you do not want your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund within 12 hours of your purchase. Once 12 hours has gone up, our team may have processed your order and we may be unable to cancel your order immediately. However, once you receive your item, you have 60 days to return your item to us (please make sure you return the item in its original condition) and you will receive a full refund. If the item arrives damaged or not in original condition (evidence will be provided), we have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% depending on the severity of the issue. All communication will be properly communicated via email@example.com.
(Choose the "Free Return" option at shipping checkout to have a return label provided and your return shipping cost voided.) If you do not choose this option, you are responsible for shipping the item back at your own cost in addition to restocking fees (if applicable).
Where and How do I ship my return?
Please confirm you are eligible for a return. If applicable, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying your name and order number in the subject, so we can refer you to the proper instructions as soon as possible.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.
Who is responsible for shipping charges of returns?
The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges for product returns. No credit will be issued on items damaged due to shipping problems and other situations that is beyond our control. The shipping company is liable for shipping negligence and you have the right to request damages from the shipping company. If, however, the problem with the item is our responsibility (i.e. mistake on requested model), we will provide a 100% full refund.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out. Thank you!
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)