ILVE 48 Inch Majestic II Series Freestanding Dual Fuel Double Oven Range with 8 Sealed Burners, Triple Glass Cool Door, Convection Oven (UM12FDNS)
Aesthetically timeless, ILVE USA offers modern Italian stoves that look vintage with the perfect modern touch. We offer 3 series: Nostalgie Series, Majestic Series, and Professional Plus. The Italian range is professionally reimagined for your home or kitchen and is an Italian kitchen range that is designed for the most ambitious, skilled user. The high-end stove from Italy color ranges from blue ranges to emerald green stoves and are fancy kitchen stove favorites. The ILVE wall oven, in addition, offers a sleek, modern style while encompassing the most desirable cooking features for the household chef. From black ILVE ranges to blue or emerald green wall ovens, ILVEranges are good for aesthetics and feature fluid design integration as well.
ILVE began in 1952 when the two owners/founders came together to build appliances for local restaurants in Venice. Passionate about the manufacturing experience and food, the interest grew among locals, and the demand for products suited for home use began.
Introducing ILVE 48 Inch Majestic II Series Freestanding Dual Fuel Double Oven Range with 8 Sealed Burners, Triple Glass Cool Door, and Convection Oven (UM12FDNS)
Established as a key player in manufacturing cooking appliances, ILVE launched its own gas range oven line. The Majestic line was launched in 1998 and has since solidified its position as the standard for quality cooking gas range stoves.
The 48" Majestic freestanding range brings the ultimate cooking experience to your kitchen. The large European Convection oven gives you the power to experiment with your dishes and get even cooking.
While the full-width dish warming drawer gives the option to use residual heat of the oven to keep cooked food warm or warm your dishes before serving. The cooktop features semi-sealed burners with various BTUs to cook whatever you want, however you want.
- Majestic: Quality in the Details: A true kitchen centerpiece that is sure to demand attention, these exceptional bespoke ranges will compliment any kitchen. The unique style of the Majestic Series stands out above the rest. ILVE offers the ability to create a customized and individual look.
- Brass Burner with Nano-technological Coating: Brass is a noble material that guarantees excellent durability and the non-stick nano-technological coating facilitates easy cleaning.
- Dual Gas Burners: Efficient Gas Supply provides up to 20,000 BTU burner power.
- The Majestic Oven is so Easy to Use: Simple 4.3" TFT full touch screen, with intuitive and straightforward graphics provides easy commands for selecting thermostat, timer and automatic programmer for cooking start and finish timers.
- Accurate Electronic Temperature Control: Minimal temperature fluctuation for optimal cooking; temperature spikes, uniform cooking, energy saving. Temperature is adjustable from 85°F for perfect leavening.
- Continuous Cast Iron Grates: Continuous cast-iron grates let you slide pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
- Cool Door with Removable Triple Glass: Safe for children, perfectly insulated thanks to the three glass panes, easy to clean thanks to the new structure of the door.
- Fast Pre-Heat: ILVE ovens maintain a European standard A+ energy rating, that's why ILVE ovens are equipped with a fast pre-heat mode to assist your oven to reach cooking temperature quicker and more efficiently.
- Sealed Oven: ILVE freestanding cookers have a sealed oven cavity that traps moisture in the oven cavity ensuring that your meats remain moist and succulent! This also assists in less meat shrinkage whilst cooking.
- Made in Italy: Italians are renowned the world over for their passion for design. Combined with exquisite craftsmanship this has produced some of the most desirable products and iconic brands. That same passion and craftsmanship is what drove our founders Eugenio Illoti and Evelino Berno to create their rst commercial cooker way back in 1952.
- Sustainability: Featuring the highest green energy ratings in the industry, ILVE ranges maximize energy without compromising performance. Similar to the Energy Star ratings in the United States, the European EU rating scored all ILVE ranges an A, the highest possible score for performance and energy consumption. Below are some of the ways ILVE ranges work to maximize energy efficiency.
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
To avoid to damage the Range we suggest the following:
- Unpack the Range
- Remove the pan support on the tops
- Remove all the burners from the top
- Remove the oven doors
- Remove all the accessories inside the oven
So now that you have lightened the weight of the range, follow the directions below:
- Remove the range from pallet and place it on the floor
- Overturn the range on back side (please make sure that you have protection on the floor to protect the side and not damage it)
- Install the feet
- Set it upright
- Style - Freestanding
- Cooktop - Sealed Burner
- Drawer - Warming
- Series - Majestic II
- Viewing Window - Yes
- Fuel Type - Dual Fuel
- Gas Type - Natural Gas
- Continuous Grates - Yes
- Digital Clock - Yes
- Trim - Bronze
- Handle Design - Traditional
- Handle Shape - Tubular
- Handle - Type Bar
- Handle Color - Bronze
- Exterior Width - 48"
- Width - 47.83"
- Height - 35.83"
- Depth - 29.72"
- Total Capacity - 5.02 cu. ft.
- Interior Width - 25"
- Interior Height - 14.17"
- Interior Depth - 16.14"
- Secondary Interior Width - 10.24"
- Secondary Interior Height - 14.17"
- Secondary Interior Depth - 17.52"
- Dual Door - Yes
- Oven Racks - 3
- Steam-Clean - No
- Broiler - Yes
- Sabbath Mode - No
- Self-Cleaning - Yes
- Convection - Yes
- Delay Bake - Yes
- Digital Temperature Display - Yes
- Oven Control Type - Digital
- Steam Oven - No
- Double Oven - Yes
- Timer - Yes
- Proofing - No
- Temperature Probe - Yes
- Interior Oven Light - Yes
- Burners / Elements - 8
- Burners - 8
- Brass Burners - Yes
- Cooktop Control Type - Knobs
- Downdraft Ventilation - No
- Griddle - Yes
- Grill - No
- Cast Iron Grates - Yes
- French Top - No
- Highest Burner Output - 20000 BTU
- Front Left Output - 20000
- Back Left Output - 10500
- Back Right Output - 10500
- Front Right Output - 16500
- Middle Back Output - 10500
- Middle Front Output - 7000
- Volts - 240 Volts
- Amps - 40 Amps
- ADA Compliant - No
- Star-K Certified - No
- Rotisserie - Yes
- LP Conversion - Yes
- Frequency - 60 Hz.
- Interior Width - 22.83"
- Oven: Defrost Function - Yes
- Nano-Tech Non Stick Coated Burners - Yes
- TFT Oven Control Display - Yes
- 220 Volts - Yes
- Gas Conversion Kit Included - Yes
- Interchangeable Griddle with Burner Grate - Yes
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS
- Manuals & Guides
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Anti Tip Bracket Installation
- Conversion Kit Instruction for Majestic II
- Use and Care for Majestic II
- Leg Installation Instructions
- Spec Sheet
- Majestic II Designer CAD File
*SHIPPED FROM USA
Special Order in 8-12 weeks
You may also check this out
📞 (800) 441-9246
Schedule a VIP Consultation call with a specialist for FREE!
Transform Your Home Into Something Special 🏡
All things home, all in one place. Our mission is to build your dream home with brands all across the nation. Our trained team is on hand seven days a week. Call us to schedule a live VIP Consultation call for free
Why Shop At Morealis?
This Dual Fuel stove cooks more evenly and includes several additional features. For the price, this is an excellent purchase. It also appears to be fashionable. The best stove I've ever owned.
It boasts a large oven and an easy-to-clean stovetop. The pots heat up considerably faster, the oven cooked evenly, and I love the countdown and timer cook settings. This was simple to set up. Everything appears to be extremely strong.
The burners are nice and hot. The oven preheats fast and bakes evenly in both convection and standard modes. I appreciate how this unit not only looks well but also operates well.
This range looks fantastic and works admirably. The build quality is superb, and the oven temperature appears to be really precise. Excellent aesthetic and ease of cleaning. Purchased at a reasonable cost.
I am a professional baker who who enjoys entertaining by cooking. This is the most excellent buy I have ever made. I'm glad I made this buy.
This Forno Breno 30" gas stove is beautiful to look at, it seems well made and heavy, the oven can go out if not watching at preheat. but I'm getting use to lighting and waiting for a high flame before shutting the door, its easy to clean.
TOOK TOO LONG TO DELIVER-
ALSO INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION IN COMPLETE AND MISSING BASIC INFORMATION FOR ELECTRICAL CONNECTION LIKE SIZE OF MOTOR OR AMP-CONNCECTION DIAGRAM SHOWN IN MANUAL DOES NOT MATCH WITH WHAT IS IN THE BOX-SHOWS ONE EXHAUST BUT THE UNIT HAS TWO EXHAUST. MANUFACTIRER DOES NOT ANSWER THE PHONE
The cast iron simmer plate works great! Prior to purchase I checked to see if item was in stock I was told yes, turns out it was not. Definitely took long to receive item, contacted Morealis via email, no reply, called twice and was then told it should be arriving soon. I would have appreciated the honest from the beginning .
I've had complete luck cooking and baking with unit.
The 50+ year old stove had to be replaced. It took up too much room. We can now go through the entire kitchen.
Everything about this stove is fantastic! It was far superior than what I had previously, and it cost a fraction of the price. Excellent device! Simple shipping and excellent client service.
I purchased around a year ago and I loooooooove my range, the design is fantastic, no difficulties, and I am quite pleased with my purchase.
The rangehood was simple to install and enhances the aesthetic of the kitchen.
It looks fantastic, and everyone who sees it thinks it's fantastic. Looks excellent, has a strong suction of cooking smokes, lights that are extremely useful, durable construction, and high-quality materials.
Take a look at it... My spouse, who is fascinated with sprucing up our kitchen (his secret retreat when he isn't on a business trip), just purchased this. I'm here to look for something else, but I thought I'd write a review here as well. Since we have a number of these ranges, I've always known that they are of higher quality than other brands, therefore I wasn't shocked by the superb performance and quality of our new range. It was more of a "I knew it" moment the first time I used it.
We recently updated our home, and this was an excellent acquisition at an excellent price!!
This is my first warming drawer, and I couldn't be happier! I've used it a few times and enjoy how changeable the temperature can be, as well as how it frees up my oven to cook while keeping other stuff at a low/warm temperature.
With this stove, we are content. I enjoy watching my wife prepare my chicken pot pie from a chair on the couch. Did all it was supposed to do, I liked the cast iron grates, and our kitchen loves it.
This hood outperforms any other we've owned, and the Stainless Steel Baffle Filters (Dishwasher-safe) are an added bonus.