ZLINE 24" 2.8 cu. ft. Range with Gas Stove and Gas Oven in DuraSnow Stainless Steel and Blue Matte Door (RGS-BM-24)
Experience Attainable Luxury® with the ZLINE DuraSnow® All Gas Professional Range. Combining both professional aesthetics and functionality, this gas stove provides the ultimate luxury experience for a fraction of the cost.
Achieve optimal results with cooktop cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs provided with sealed burners. Ignite your culinary experience with an all-gas oven, allowing for a faster, more efficient heat and moisture distribution.
Enjoy an ultra-deep oven capacity with a three-layered insulated glass oven for even, precise cooking every use. With upgraded premium features such as SmoothSlide ball-bearing oven racks, dual lighting, and adjustable legs, this gas range is certain to wow both the chef and guests alike.
Assembled with the highest quality materials on the market, this gas oven offers a durable, scratch-resistant porcelain cooktop and ZLINE's exclusive single-piece cast iron grate. Cook with ease with StayPut Italian hinges, providing a safe baking environment to enjoy for years to come.
ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of its professional gas stoves while ensuring further protection and peace of mind with a worry-free warranty.
The ZLINE DuraSnow® Gas Range is packaged in multiple boxes and will ship out together next business day when in stock.
- Professional All Gas cooking blends high performance of a gas cooktop and oven
- Three-layer glass and aluminium mesh seal for premium oven insulation
- Simmering as low as 4,200 BTUs on all burners, providing a wide range of cooking power
- Dual-wok 18,000 BTU burner for an efficient, high-speed boil
- Heavy-duty porcelain cooktop allowing for a one-swipe clean up Three solid-piece cast iron grates equipped to handle every cooking environment
- SmoothGlide ball-bearing racks make it easier to work with larger dishes
- Dual oven lights for an illuminated oven space
- Adjustable legs to change the range's height anywhere from 36 in. to 38.5 inches
- 2.8 cu. ft oven capacity for maximal space and convenience with everyday cooking
- Manufactured with dent-resistant stainless steel, premium alloy, and a no-scratch porcelain top.
- Non-directional DuraSnow® stainless steel is an everlasting finish that is corrosion, smudge, and fingerprint resistant
- Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
What is DuraSnow Stainless Steel?
- Fingerprint resistant
- Non-directional finish
- Outdoor-approved 304 grade stainless steel
Want to learn more about DuraSnow? Read our deep dive into the DuraSnow difference.
||ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
||24 in. W x 27.4 in. D x 36 in. H
|Interior Oven Dimensions
||18.5" W x 18.5" D x 14" H
||Durable Front Control
DuraSnow® Stainless Steel
||1 Year Warranty
(4) Burners with Enamel Cook Top with electronic spark ignition for all burners
||Natural Gas or Liquid Propane via conversion kit
LP Conversion Kit Included - All ZLINE ranges and rangetops can be used with liquid propane. A LP conversion kit is included - this conversion process must be done by a professional
- Convection Gas Oven
- 4.0 cu.ft. deep oven
- Triple Glass Window
- Dual Lighting
- Professional Aluminum Mesh Seal
• Dual Burner - 18,000 BTU
• Rapid Burner - 10,000 BTU
• Rapid Burner - 12,500 BTU
• Auxiliary Burner - 4,500 BTU
• Bake- 18,000 BTU
• Broil- 12,500 BTU
||Convection Gas Oven - Gas Cooktop
||DuraSnow Stainless Steel and Black Matte