Thor Kitchen Package - 30 in. Gas Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Wine Cooler - AP-LRG3001U-4
This premium Thor Kitchen appliance package is complete with a Professional 30" Gas Range, 30" Range Wall Mount Hood, 24" Dishwasher and 36" French Door Refrigerator, and 24" Wine Cooler.
- Thor Kitchen 30" 4.55 cu. ft. Professional Gas Range in Stainless Steel, LRG3001U
- Thor Kitchen 36 in. Wall Mount LED Light Range Hood in Stainless Steel, HRH3607
- Thor Kitchen 36" 20.85 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator Stainless Steel, HRF3601F
- Thor Kitchen 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star, HDW2401SS
- Thor Kitchen 24 in. 42 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler, TWC2402
THOR Kitchen offers the power and performance of a premium professional appliance at a practical price. The THOR Kitchen 30 Inch Gas Range is a stainless steel machine designed with professional features and functionality. With powerful burners, continuous grates and a commercial convection fan, this range takes everything from prime rib to snickerdoodles to the next level.
- High-Powered BTU Burners. The high-powered 18,000 BTU burner provides fast, intense heat for creating large family meals and restaurant-quality dishes
- Large Oven Capacity. 4.55 cu. ft. oven capacity can accommodate multiple dishes at a time
- Commercial Convection Fan. Commercial convection fan provides controlled heat distribution for fast and efficient cooking
- Continuous Cast-Iron Grates. Heavy-duty continuous cast-iron cooking grates that can handle any size cookware
- Storage Space. Storage drawer provides additional storage space for cooking trays and other kitchen utensils
- Wall Mount Range Hood
- Commercial-Style Baffle Filter. Large, commercial-style 430 grade stainless steel baffle filter maximizes air flow and grease filtering while the hood is in operation
- 600 CFM of Suction. 600 CFM of suction effectively removes odors, smoke, grease and moisture from your cooking area
- Touch Control with Digital Display. Features touch control with integrated backlit digital display that shows clock and a reminder to clean filter
- Quiet 60dB Operation. Quiet operation keeps noise level at a maximum 60 decibel
- LED Lighting. Two 3.5-watt LED lights to illuminate your cooking area and save energy
- Convertible. Vent out or recirculating (ductless) option with carbon filters (not included)
- This 36" French door, counter-depth refrigerator by Thor Kitchen offers 20.85 cu. ft. capacity and comes with 2 freezer drawer sections for better organization. It also features LED lighting, gallon storage door dins, 5 adjustable shelves, 4 humidity controlled crispers and frost-free refrigeration defrost
- Fingerprint Resistant. Beautiful, easy-to-clean stainless steel finishes are fingerprint and smudge resistant
- Storage Space. Generous 20.7 cu. ft of flexible storage space
- Automatic Ice Maker. Automatic ice maker for on-demand ice
- Door Alarm. Refrigerator door alarm notifies you if the door is left ajar for too long
- Adjustable Racks and Shelves. Adjustable racks and retractable shelves are designed to provide a variety of configurations to fit wide and tall items with ease
- This 24 in. Built-In Dishwasher in Stainless Steel will clean all your dishes with ease. This unit utilizes the Smart Wash System to determine the type of cycle to use dependent on the soil level of the load. In addition, it Contains a multiple filter system for optimal performance with less water and energy.
- Fingerprint Resistant. Resists fingerprints and smudges with stainless steel that easily wipes clean
- Ultra Quiet Dishwasher. 45 decibels means you can operate your dishwasher while you're in the same room and still have a conversation and watch TV
- Water & Energy Efficient. A multiple filtration system for optimal performance using less water and energy
- Adjustable Racks. Adjustable upper rack can be moved to accommodate larger dishes and stemware on the bottom and a third rack is available for larger utensils
- This beautifully designed 24 Inch Dual Zone French Door Wine Cooler features two temperature-controlled zones that help preserve the flavor and integrity of individual wines. There’s a special zone for whites and a separate zone for reds. The 42 wine bottle capacity can easily fit a full selection of wines.
- Precise Temperature Control: Electronic temperature control with LED digital display – set temperature anywhere between 41-65°F and the wine cooler will hold it precisely
- Maximum Storage Capacity: Holds up to 42 bottles for maximum storage
Security Lock: Security lock to keep out unwanted guests
- Door Alarm: Door alarm notifies you if the door is left ajar for too long
What is Morealis?
How can I speak to a Sales Expert/Representative?
If you would like to speak to a representative, give us a call during our business hours at (800) 441-9246 and someone on our team will be able to speak to you. In addition, you can live chat us.
What is the difference between an electric oven vs gas oven?
1. Difference in voltage - 220V (Electric) vs 110V (Gas)
2. Pre Heat settings - Electric ovens pre-heat slower than gas ovens
3. Various temperature precision - electric is easier to control and gas is harder to control.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. However, there are locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you or feel free to contact us at email@example.com
How long does shipping take?
Typically, each brand has different lead times. For instance, Forte has 8-10 business days. ZLINE Appliances have 5-7 business days. Other brands can take up to 10-15 business days, depending on the brand you are interested in purchasing.
Shipping times are subjective and can vary by location. Our estimate times are as follows:
Location * Estimated Shipping Time
United States * 5-15 Business days
Average transit times with Express Shipping: 3-10 Business days
Canada, Europe * 7-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand * 7-20 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America * 7-20 Business days
Russian Federation: 7-20 days
*Please note this does not include our 1-3 day processing time*
*If you want to know the exact estimate time of the item(s) you are interested in, give us a call for inventory check or live chat us and our sales representative will be there to assist you*
Yes. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. Once you receive that email, you can consistently update yourself through our ‘Track your Package’ tab up above for full clarity and to prevent your package from getting lost. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please feel free to contact us and will work something out.
Where is Morealis located?
Morealis is currently located in NY but we have warehouses in both the NY area and TX area. Our partner manufacturers also have separate warehouses all across the nation and will ship to your desired location at the closest and most convenient warehouse on our end possible.
What happens if my item(s) arrives damaged?
If your item(s) arrives damaged, do not panic. First, take a picture of the damaged item(s) and refuse the package. Once you have the pictures, send us an email to notify the Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note the damages with the delivery driver on the Bill of Lading/Freight Bill and give us a call so we can help you move forward from there whether it is a replacement or refund of your money.
My tracking says, “no information available at the moment”. What should I do?
First, don't panic. Sometimes, things like this happen. If your tracking number hasn't updated in the system yet, and you're worried about your order, feel free to give us a call (800) 441-9246 and dial extension 2. In addition, you can also live chat us and we will get back to you as soon as we can to help follow up with your order. :)
What is curbside delivery?
Curbside delivery applies for orders. Most items will be delivered through curbside delivery which means that your item(s) will be delivered to your curb. (Note: this does not include home, kitchen, or garage).
How will my appliances be delivered to me?
For larger packaged items such as ranges, the freight carrier will call you ahead of time to plan a date and time that works best for you.
For smaller packaged items, such as an accessory, you will receive a tracking number in your email or from the system and the shipping carrier will securely drop off the order in front of your residence.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical and supply chain reasons, there is a chance that your items (although in the same purchase) will sometimes be sent in separate packages. This is because our store operates through multiple warehouses and not all products are stored in one warehouse.
How do you guys handle customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees or delays once the items have been dispatched from our warehouse. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Do you offer a return on purchases?
Yes, we offer a 60 days ‘no-quibble’ returns policy after your purchase is made.
Am I eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging from which you received your order. Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ for additional information.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you changed your mind and decided you do not want your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund within 12 hours of your purchase. Once 12 hours has gone up, our team may have processed your order and we may be unable to cancel your order immediately. However, once you receive your item, you have 60 days to return your item to us (please make sure you return the item in its original condition) and you will receive a full refund. If the item arrives damaged or not in original condition (evidence will be provided), we have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% depending on the severity of the issue. All communication will be properly communicated via email@example.com.
(Choose the "Free Return" option at shipping checkout to have a return label provided and your return shipping cost voided.) If you do not choose this option, you are responsible for shipping the item back at your own cost in addition to restocking fees (if applicable).
Where and How do I ship my return?
Please confirm you are eligible for a return. If applicable, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying your name and order number in the subject, so we can refer you to the proper instructions as soon as possible.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)
We are the Opposite of Fast Luxury.
Call us now or give us a live chat to talk to a Sales Expert to help assist with you today.
Our mission statement is to give and provide. We value and understand the importance how hard you earn your money and we aim to provide the best possible service we can to help assist you.
We provide and partner with installation services to help assist with your appliance needs. We also feature blog articles to help answer the most asked questions for some of our best selling products.
From kitchen ranges to outdoor appliances, we have it all.
HAVE A QUESTION? CONTACT US!
If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot us a text, or contact our email support.
You can contact us here and we will do our best to reply within 24-48 hours :)
You can reach us further at: email@example.com!
Call us: (800) 441-9246