Thor Kitchen Appliance Package - 48 in. Gas Range, Range Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Microwave Drawer - HRF-TIMLRG4807U-TMD
Are you looking for a kitchen appliance package for your home layout?
If so, our Thor Kitchen Appliance Package - 48 in. Gas Range, Range Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Microwave Drawer - HRF-TIMLRG4807U-TMD is perfect for you!
Our appliance package by Thor Kitchen Appliances is great for your kitchen remodeling and is a fan favorite.
Available for your kitchen remodel or build. Custom packages are available. Give us a call at the number down below to build your own appliance package
- Thor Kitchen 36" 20.85 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator Stainless Steel, HRF3601F
- Thor Kitchen 15 inch Built-in 50 lbs. Ice Maker in Stainless Steel - TIM1501
- Thor Kitchen 48 in. 6.8 cu. ft. Double Oven Gas Range in Stainless Steel, LRG4807U
- Thor Kitchen 48" 1,200 CFM Under Cabinet LED Range Hood in Stainless Steel, TRH4805
- Thor Kitchen 24 in. 1.2 Cu. Ft. Microwave Drawer In Stainless Steel, TMD2401
FEATURES (GAS RANGE - LRG4807U)
- Italian-Made Burners. Single-ring, sealed burners are made in Italy and can reach 18,000 BTU for high-heat searing - designed to accommodate even the largest cookware.
- Heavy Duty Grates. Each heavy-duty cast-iron cooking grate will fit your Pro-style range design and handle any size of your cookware, providing a luxury cooking experience.
- Heavy Duty Knobs. Commercial knobs allow you to infinitely adjust the temperature to fit your cooking needs.
- Oven Capacity. Dual ovens at 4.6 cu. ft. and 2.2 cu. ft. capacity allow you to cook multiple dishes at a time
- Storage Space. Storage drawer provides additional storage space for cooking trays and other kitchen utensils
- Convection Fan. Commercial convection fan provides controlled heat distribution for fast and efficient cooking
- Continuous Cast-Iron Grates. Heavy-duty continuous cast-iron cooking grates that can handle any size cookware
- Even Heat Broiler. Reflective gas tube broiler distributes heat evenly to sear your food and seal in the juices
- Pro-Style Knobs. Black ABS burner control knobs add style to the bold range design
- Porcelain Spill Tray. Single-piece black porcelain spill tray catches the mess and makes cleanup easy
- Porcelain Interior. The gray porcelain oven interior adds a stylish touch and is easy to clean
FEATURES (Refrigerator - HRF3601F)
- Fingerprint Resistant. Beautiful, easy-to-clean stainless steel finishes are fingerprint and smudge resistant
- Storage Space. Generous 20.7 cu. ft of flexible storage space
- Automatic Ice Maker. Automatic ice maker for on-demand ice
- Door Alarm. Refrigerator door alarm notifies you if the door is left ajar for too long
- Adjustable Racks and Shelves. Adjustable racks and retractable shelves are designed to provide a variety of configurations to fit wide and tall items with ease
- Dual Cooling System. Dual cooling system maintains proper humidity levels and helps to prevent spoiling and freezer burn
- Showcase LED Lighting. LED lighting positioned throughout the interior for better visibility of food inside the refrigerator
- Freezer Drawers. Two separate freezer drawers for easy and organized access to the things you need
FEATURES (Ice Maker - TIM1501)
- Built-in Pump: Built-in pump increases potential installation locations and makes install a breeze
- Steady Production: Makes up to 50 lb. of ice cubes every 24 hours for a steady supply of ice
- Ample Storage: Large-capacity bin stores up to 25 lbs. of cube-shaped ice
- LED Lighting: Striking blue LED interior light
- Automatic Shut-Off: Automatic shut-off when the ice bin is full prevents overflow
- Multiple Design Options: Built-in or freestanding design for a variety of installation options
- Automatic Defrost: Low maintenance operation with automatic defrost
- Ice Scoop Included: Includes ice scoop for easy removal of ice.
- Stainless-steel Design: Stainless steel door with pro handle offers a professional look for any location
- Energy Star Certified: Energy Star and UL certified
FEATURES (Range Hood - TRH4805)
- Powerful Suction. 1,200 CFM of suction handles the odors, smoke and steam from multiple pots, pans and burners
- LED Lighting. Three 3.5-watt LED lights to illuminate your cooking area and save energy
- Quiet Operation At High Speed. Quiet operation keeps noise level at a maximum 67 decibels. Low speed: 530 CFM (50 dB); Medium speed: 700 CFM (59 dB); High speed: 1200 CFM (67 dB)
- Convertible. Vent out or recirculating (ductless) option with carbon filters (not included)
- Commercial-Style Baffle Filter. Large, commercial-style 430 grade stainless steel baffle filter maximizes air flow and grease filtering while the hood is in operation
- Push Button Controls. Easy-to-operate push button controls for power, fan and light
- 7-Inch Round Duct Vent. 7-inch round duct vent for better ventilation performance and efficiency
- Stainless Steel Finish. Stainless steel finish offers modern design aesthetic and is built to withstand high heat, grease, oil and steam
FEATURES (Microwave Drawer - TMD2401)
Drawer Design - The 24-inch Microwave Drawer is flexible to your kitchen design and can be placed below an island, peninsula, or
standard cabinetry or can also be installed adjacent to your wall oven.
- Spacious Capacity - 1.2 cu.ft. capacity can accommodate a variety of different container shapes and sizes.
- 12 Unique Sensor Functions - 12 unique easy-to-use food prep functions include everyday functions like defrost and a beverage center as well as luxury features such as two popcorn settings, melting chocolate, and softening ice cream. Use the “add a minute” feature to top off the perfect cook.
- Multiple Power Modes - Offers 10 power modes for precision heating, from a delicate power mode for melting chocolate to cranking up the power and using 950-watts for cooking and defrosting your favorite foods. The control is at your fingertips.
Auto Touch Open/Close Control - Allows you to easily open and close the microwave drawer at the touch of a button. And if you have your hands full, like that microwave chef that you are, just tap it with your
hip and the drawer will close automatically.
Keep Warm Function - Delivers brief pulses of microwave power to keep your cooked foods warm without overcooking until they’re ready
to be served.
- Sleek Design - Stainless steel flush to cabinet design features a white touch LCD display that’s easy to operate and easy to clean.
What is Morealis?
Morealis is a front-runner up champion for home appliances in the market. We are a family-owned dealer distributor that wants to make an impact in this world by sourcing the top luxury products at affordable prices.
We are an authorized dealer for all USA brands that we carry on our store. From ranges to kitchen cabinets, we have it all!
We value and understand the importance how hard you earn your money and we aim to make your shopping experience with us as smooth as possible. Through positive interactions serving our customers, our mission statement is to build your dream home with appliance brands from across the nation. We want to make things as perfect as they can be for you in every step of the way.
Our mission statement is to serve and provide. All our workers here at Morealis are trained to be top customer service experts and sales advice. Here at Morealis, we strive to be the best version of ourselves and that means making sure all our visitors here at Morealis have the most top-notch experience possible.
How can I speak to a Sales Expert/Representative?
If you would like to speak to a representative, give us a call during our business hours at (800) 441-9246 and someone on our team will be able to speak to you. In addition, you can live chat us.
What is the difference between an electric oven vs gas oven?
1. Difference in voltage - 220V (Electric) vs 110V (Gas)
2. Pre Heat settings - Electric ovens pre-heat slower than gas ovens
3. Various temperature precision - electric is easier to control and gas is harder to control.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. However, there are locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you or feel free to contact us at email@example.com
How long does shipping take?
Typically, each brand has different lead times. For instance, Forte has 8-10 business days. ZLINE Appliances have 5-7 business days. Other brands can take up to 10-15 business days, depending on the brand you are interested in purchasing.
Shipping times are subjective and can vary by location. Our estimate times are as follows:
Location * Estimated Shipping Time
United States * 5-15 Business days
Average transit times with Express Shipping: 3-10 Business days
Canada, Europe * 7-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand * 7-20 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America * 7-20 Business days
Russian Federation: 7-20 days
*Please note this does not include our 1-3 day processing time*
*If you want to know the exact estimate time of the item(s) you are interested in, give us a call for inventory check or live chat us and our sales representative will be there to assist you*
Yes. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. Once you receive that email, you can consistently update yourself through our ‘Track your Package’ tab up above for full clarity and to prevent your package from getting lost. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please feel free to contact us and will work something out.
Where is Morealis located?
Morealis is currently located in NY but we have warehouses in both the NY area and TX area. Our partner manufacturers also have separate warehouses all across the nation and will ship to your desired location at the closest and most convenient warehouse on our end possible.
What happens if my item(s) arrives damaged?
If your item(s) arrives damaged, do not panic. First, take a picture of the damaged item(s) and refuse the package. Once you have the pictures, send us an email to notify the Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note the damages with the delivery driver on the Bill of Lading/Freight Bill and give us a call so we can help you move forward from there whether it is a replacement or refund of your money.
My tracking says, “no information available at the moment”. What should I do?
First, don't panic. Sometimes, things like this happen. If your tracking number hasn't updated in the system yet, and you're worried about your order, feel free to give us a call (800) 441-9246 and dial extension 2. In addition, you can also live chat us and we will get back to you as soon as we can to help follow up with your order. :)
What is curbside delivery?
Curbside delivery applies for orders. Most items will be delivered through curbside delivery which means that your item(s) will be delivered to your curb. (Note: this does not include home, kitchen, or garage).
How will my appliances be delivered to me?
For larger packaged items such as ranges, the freight carrier will call you ahead of time to plan a date and time that works best for you.
For smaller packaged items, such as an accessory, you will receive a tracking number in your email or from the system and the shipping carrier will securely drop off the order in front of your residence.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical and supply chain reasons, there is a chance that your items (although in the same purchase) will sometimes be sent in separate packages. This is because our store operates through multiple warehouses and not all products are stored in one warehouse.
How do you guys handle customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees or delays once the items have been dispatched from our warehouse. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Do you offer a return on purchases?
Yes, we offer a 60 days ‘no-quibble’ returns policy after your purchase is made.
Am I eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging from which you received your order. Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ for additional information.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you changed your mind and decided you do not want your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund within 12 hours of your purchase. Once 12 hours has gone up, our team may have processed your order and we may be unable to cancel your order immediately. However, once you receive your item, you have 60 days to return your item to us (please make sure you return the item in its original condition) and you will receive a full refund. If the item arrives damaged or not in original condition (evidence will be provided), we have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% depending on the severity of the issue. All communication will be properly communicated via email@example.com.
(Choose the "Free Return" option at shipping checkout to have a return label provided and your return shipping cost voided.) If you do not choose this option, you are responsible for shipping the item back at your own cost in addition to restocking fees (if applicable).
Where and How do I ship my return?
Please confirm you are eligible for a return. If applicable, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying your name and order number in the subject, so we can refer you to the proper instructions as soon as possible.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)
We are the Opposite of Fast Luxury.
Call us now or give us a live chat to talk to a Sales Expert to help assist with you today.
Our mission statement is to give and provide. We value and understand the importance how hard you earn your money and we aim to provide the best possible service we can to help assist you.
We provide and partner with installation services to help assist with your appliance needs. We also feature blog articles to help answer the most asked questions for some of our best selling products.
From kitchen ranges to outdoor appliances, we have it all.
HAVE A QUESTION? CONTACT US!
If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot us a text, or contact our email support.
You can contact us here and we will do our best to reply within 24-48 hours :)
You can reach us further at: email@example.com!
Call us: (800) 441-9246