Thor Kitchen Appliance 36 in. Gas Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator & Wine Cooler Professional Package - TWC-HRG3618U-DO
Are you looking for a kitchen appliance package for your home layout?
If so, our Thor Kitchen Appliance 36 in. Gas Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator & Wine Cooler Professional Package - TWC-HRG3618U-DO is perfect for you!
Our appliance package by Thor Kitchen Appliances is great for your kitchen remodeling and is a fan favorite.
Available for your kitchen remodel or build. Custom packages are available. Give us a call at the number down below to build your own appliance package
- Thor Kitchen 36" 5.2 cu. ft. Professional Gas Range in Stainless Steel, HRG3618U
- Thor Kitchen 36 in. Wall Mount LED Light Range Hood in Stainless Steel, HRH3607
- Thor Kitchen 36" 20.85 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator Stainless Steel, HRF3601F
- Thor Kitchen 24 in. 46 Bottle Wine Cooler - TWC2401DO
FEATURES (Range - HRG3618U)
- High Performance BTU Burners. From a high-powered 18,000 BTU burner to a burner with a steady 650 BTU simmer function, this range gives you the power you need for large family meals and the consistent low heat desired for cooking delicate sauces or melting chocolate
- Large Convection Fan. 5.2 cu. ft. oven capacity can accommodate multiple dishes for enhanced cooking
- Luxglide Telescopic Racks. Telescopic racks use ball bearing rack guides for an effortless glide in and out of the oven. This luxury feature allows the rack to extend fully without tipping over for smooth, easy handling of even the heaviest dishes, and adjusts to fit different rack support levels
- Heavy Duty Control Knobs. Heavy duty, die-cast metal burner control knobs add style and durability
- Continuous Cast-Iron Cooking Grates. Heavy-duty continuous cast-iron cooking grates that can handle any size cookware
- Black Porcelain Spill Tray. Black porcelain spill tray on cooktop catches the mess and makes cleanup easy.
Commercial Convection Fan. Convection fan provides controlled heat distribution for fast and efficient cooking.
- Infrared Broiler. Infrared gas flame broiler radiates heat evenly to sear your food and seal in the juices
- LED Control Panel Lights. When in operation, the LED control panel lights illuminate a striking blue for an added pop of color
- Beautiful Blue Porcelain Interior. The brilliant blue porcelain interior adds a bold, stylish touch to your professional range
- Automatic Reignition Feature. Automatic reignition feature relights an extinguished flame for safer cooking
FEATURES (Range Hood - HRH3607)
- Multiple Fan Speeds. 3 fan speeds allow for easy adjustment between high, medium and low suction
LED Lighting. Two 3.5-watt LED lights to illuminate your cooking area and save energy
- Quiet 60db Operations. Quiet operation keeps noise level at a maximum 60 decibels
Convertible. Vent out or recirculating (ductless) option with carbon filters (not included)
- Commercial-Style Baffle Filters. Large, commercial-style 430 grade stainless steel baffle filter maximizes air flow and grease filtering while the hood is in operation
Touch Control With Digital Display. Features touch control with integrated backlit digital display that shows clock and a reminder to clean filters
- 600 CFM Of Suction. 600 CFM of suction effectively removes odors, smoke, grease and moisture from your cooking area
- Stainless Steel Finish. Stainless steel finish offers modern design aesthetic and is built to withstand high heat, grease, oil and steam
- Remote Control- Remote control allows for adjusting fan speed and lighting from anywhere in the kitchen
- Duct Cover Included. The stainless steel duct cover matches the linear styling of the THOR kitchen professional 30 Inch vent hood and extends the height of the hood for 9 foot ceilings
FEATURES (Refrigerator - HRF3601F)
- Fingerprint Resistant. Beautiful, easy-to-clean stainless steel finishes are fingerprint and smudge resistant
- Storage Space. Generous 20.7 cu. ft of flexible storage space
- Automatic Ice Maker. Automatic ice maker for on-demand ice
- Door Alarm. Refrigerator door alarm notifies you if the door is left ajar for too long
- Adjustable Racks and Shelves. Adjustable racks and retractable shelves are designed to provide a variety of configurations to fit wide and tall items with ease
- Dual Cooling System. Dual cooling system maintains proper humidity levels and helps to prevent spoiling and freezer burn
- Showcase LED Lighting. LED lighting positioned throughout the interior for better visibility of food inside the refrigerator
- Freezer Drawers. Two separate freezer drawers for easy and organized access to the things you need
FEATURES (Wine Cooler - TWC2401DO)
- Precise Temperature Control. Electronic temperature control with LED digital display – set temperature anywhere between 41-65°F and the wine cooler will hold it precisely.
- Dual Temperature Zones. Store red, white, and sparkling beverages at the appropriate temperature for proper preservation and maximum taste
- Maximum Storage Capacity. Holds up to 46 bottles for maximum storage
- Indoor/Outdoor Use. 304 stainless steel makes it suitable for indoor and outdoor installation
- Full-Extension Racks. Full-extension smooth-glide wine racks allows for easy access to your prized
- Interior Lights LED. interior light so you can easily see what’s inside
- UV Protection. Dual pane glass with low-e protects your wine from harmful ultraviolet rays
- Proper Storage. Shake and water proof storage ensure no vibrations and excess humidity, leaving your wine undisturbed and the flavor of the wine at its peak
- Charcoal Filtration System. An active charcoal filtration system to ensures air purity, cooling efficiency and helps to maintain an odor free cabinet for the storage of your wine.
- Door Alarm. Door alarm notifies you if the door is left ajar for too long
- Security Lock. Security lock to keep out unwanted guests
- Refrigerant. R600a is an advanced refrigerant that is more efficient and better for the environment
What is Morealis?
How can I speak to a Sales Expert/Representative?
If you would like to speak to a representative, give us a call during our business hours at (800) 441-9246 and someone on our team will be able to speak to you. In addition, you can live chat us.
What is the difference between an electric oven vs gas oven?
1. Difference in voltage - 220V (Electric) vs 110V (Gas)
2. Pre Heat settings - Electric ovens pre-heat slower than gas ovens
3. Various temperature precision - electric is easier to control and gas is harder to control.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. However, there are locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you or feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does shipping take?
Typically, each brand has different lead times. For instance, Forte has 8-10 business days. ZLINE Appliances have 5-7 business days. Other brands can take up to 10-15 business days, depending on the brand you are interested in purchasing.
Shipping times are subjective and can vary by location. Our estimate times are as follows:
Location * Estimated Shipping Time
United States * 5-15 Business days
Average transit times with Express Shipping: 3-10 Business days
Canada, Europe * 7-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand * 7-20 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America * 7-20 Business days
Russian Federation: 7-20 days
*Please note this does not include our 1-3 day processing time*
*If you want to know the exact estimate time of the item(s) you are interested in, give us a call for inventory check or live chat us and our sales representative will be there to assist you*
Yes. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. Once you receive that email, you can consistently update yourself through our ‘Track your Package’ tab up above for full clarity and to prevent your package from getting lost. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please feel free to contact us and will work something out.
Where is Morealis located?
Morealis is currently located in NY but we have warehouses in both the NY area and TX area. Our partner manufacturers also have separate warehouses all across the nation and will ship to your desired location at the closest and most convenient warehouse on our end possible.
What happens if my item(s) arrives damaged?
If your item(s) arrives damaged, do not panic. First, take a picture of the damaged item(s) and refuse the package. Once you have the pictures, send us an email to notify the Customer Service team at email@example.com
Note the damages with the delivery driver on the Bill of Lading/Freight Bill and give us a call so we can help you move forward from there whether it is a replacement or refund of your money.
My tracking says, “no information available at the moment”. What should I do?
First, don't panic. Sometimes, things like this happen. If your tracking number hasn't updated in the system yet, and you're worried about your order, feel free to give us a call (800) 441-9246 and dial extension 2. In addition, you can also live chat us and we will get back to you as soon as we can to help follow up with your order. :)
What is curbside delivery?
Curbside delivery applies for orders. Most items will be delivered through curbside delivery which means that your item(s) will be delivered to your curb. (Note: this does not include home, kitchen, or garage).
How will my appliances be delivered to me?
For larger packaged items such as ranges, the freight carrier will call you ahead of time to plan a date and time that works best for you.
For smaller packaged items, such as an accessory, you will receive a tracking number in your email or from the system and the shipping carrier will securely drop off the order in front of your residence.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical and supply chain reasons, there is a chance that your items (although in the same purchase) will sometimes be sent in separate packages. This is because our store operates through multiple warehouses and not all products are stored in one warehouse.
How do you guys handle customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees or delays once the items have been dispatched from our warehouse. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Do you offer a return on purchases?
Yes, we offer a 60 days ‘no-quibble’ returns policy after your purchase is made.
Am I eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging from which you received your order. Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ for additional information.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you changed your mind and decided you do not want your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund within 12 hours of your purchase. Once 12 hours has gone up, our team may have processed your order and we may be unable to cancel your order immediately. However, once you receive your item, you have 60 days to return your item to us (please make sure you return the item in its original condition) and you will receive a full refund. If the item arrives damaged or not in original condition (evidence will be provided), we have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% depending on the severity of the issue. All communication will be properly communicated via firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Choose the "Free Return" option at shipping checkout to have a return label provided and your return shipping cost voided.) If you do not choose this option, you are responsible for shipping the item back at your own cost in addition to restocking fees (if applicable).
Where and How do I ship my return?
Please confirm you are eligible for a return. If applicable, please send us an email at email@example.com by specifying your name and order number in the subject, so we can refer you to the proper instructions as soon as possible.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)
We are the Opposite of Fast Luxury.
Call us now or give us a live chat to talk to a Sales Expert to help assist with you today.
Our mission statement is to give and provide. We value and understand the importance how hard you earn your money and we aim to provide the best possible service we can to help assist you.
We provide and partner with installation services to help assist with your appliance needs. We also feature blog articles to help answer the most asked questions for some of our best selling products.
From kitchen ranges to outdoor appliances, we have it all.
HAVE A QUESTION? CONTACT US!
If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot us a text, or contact our email support.
You can contact us here and we will do our best to reply within 24-48 hours :)
You can reach us further at: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Call us: (800) 441-9246