Summit 24" Wide Over-the-Range Microwave in Stainless Steel - MHOTR243SS
Summit's selection of microwave ovens offer complete cooking power in slim, stylish designs, ideal for smaller kitchens.
The MHOTR243SS is a 24" wide over-the-range microwave designed for simple one-touch cooking and effective ventilation. Its jet black door is accented by real stainless steel trim, while a small window affords the opportunity to keep watch of your cooking. A side pocket handle offers a more streamlined look to complement any kitchen style.
Inside, the MHOTR243SS offers a full 1.4 cu.ft. capacity with an oversized 12.75" glass turntable. Ten power levels and multi-stage cooking options allow you to set the proper conditions for virtually every meal.
The auto cook feature makes for convenient cooking and reheating for almost any food or beverage with pre-programmed settings for pizza, popcorn, beverages, cheeses, ice cream, butter, meats, veggies, and reheating. Sub menus for meats, reheat, and veggies allow users to select by item, such as pork, chicken, casserole, dinner plate, or fresh and frozen veggies. An auto cooking decal is affixed to the lower cabinet interior for easy reference.
The kids meal setting lets you heat common meals such as chicken nuggets, hot dogs, fries, and frozen sandwiches. Defrost settings offer the choice of heating by time or weight, while the Add 30 seconds feature provides additional cook time for user convenience. The MHOTR243SS also includes a time cook function, timer, and interior light for easy viewing of the interior.
The MHOTR243SS is equipped with a versatile ventilation system that can be set up with a vertical duct, horizontal duct, or for recirculating (ductless) operation with two grease filters and a charcoal filter included. A two-speed exhaust fan, which begins automatically, assures a smoke and odor-free environment.
Two LED lights offer efficient illumination for your cooking surface, while the child lock feature helps prevent unsupervised use by children for added safety. Eco Mode disables the display, outside lamp, and exhaust fan for power saving convenience; it is automatically turned on after one minute of inactivity or can be manually turned on or off by the user.
We include a mounting plate, exhaust adapter for top or rear-venting, and the hardware required for installation, along with an installation booklet and a top cabinet and rear wall template. NOTE: This unit features a top vented system that must be clear for adequate ventilation. The depth from the rear to the vented area is 17".
With its range of cooking options and convenient size, the MHOTR243SS is the perfect finish for any small kitchen space. This unit is also available in white (see MHOTR241W) or black (see MHOTR242B).
- 24" width: Smartly sized for full service use in smaller kitchens
- Range hood function: Under-cabinet ventilation with a high/low setting
- Versatile ventilation options: This unit can be set up with a vertical duct, horizontal duct, or for recirculating operation
- Large capacity: 1.4. cu.ft. interior provides ample room for heating & cooking small or large dishes
- Black glass door: Sleek, modern look with black glass
- Stainless steel trim: Top and bottom feature a brushed stainless steel accent for added luxury in the kitchen
- Window included: Small window lets you keep watch of your cooking
- Under cabinet LED lighting: Range hood includes two bulbs for convenient illumination of the cooking zone
- Auto cook: Cooking setting that lets you choose from pizza, potatoes, popcorn, beverages, cheese, ice cream, butter, meats, veggies, and reheat
- Kids meal heating option: Designed for easy reheating of common children's meals, with settings specifically for nuggets, hot dogs, fries, and frozen sandwiches
- Timed cooking: Touch controls for easy heating of foods and beverages (up to 99 minutes)
- Multi-stage cooking: Allows users to program two cooking settings with different power levels for best results with certain recipes
- Glass turntable: Includes a removable 12.75" glass turntable
- Multiple power levels: Choose from 10 power levels to ensure optimum level of heating of food and beverage
- Add 30 seconds option: Push the start button to add 30 seconds to cooking time
- Defrost settings: Users can set the defrost setting by time (up to 99 minutes) or weight (up to 96 oz.)
- Charcoal filter: Provides filtering to help eliminate cooking smoke & odors
- Installation equipment: A mounting plate, exhaust adapter for top or rear-venting, hardware for installation, installation guide, and top/rear cabinet wall templates are included for user convenience
- Eco Mode: Power saving mode that disables display, outside lamp, and fan (Note: this mode turns on automatically after 1 minute of inactivity)
- Interior light: Microwave light automatically illuminates when the door is opened
- Kitchen timer: Microwave includes timer setting (up to 99 minutes) with an audible warning
- Child lock: Optional setting can be activated to prevent unsupervised operation
- Grease filters: Two included to remove grease particles helping to keep the exhaust fan and ducting clean
- Auto cook decal: Affixed to lower cabinet interior and provides an overview of the auto cook settings for easy user reference
- Height of Cabinet: 17.5" (44 cm)
- Width: 24.0" (61 cm)
- Width with Door Open: 24.75" (63 cm)
- Depth: 17.0" (43 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 38.75" (98 cm)
- Capacity: 1.4
- Door: Black/SS
- Cabinet: Black/SS
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ULC
- Amps: 13.5
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 52.0 lbs. (24 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 62.0 lbs. (28 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 90 Days
- UPC: 761101076058
- Type: Over-the-Range
- Wattage: 1000.0
- Controls: Digital
- Digital Display: Yes
- Turntable: Yes
- Turntable Diameter: 12.75" (32 cm)
- Interior Height: 10.0" (25 cm)
- Interior Width: 14.5" (37 cm)
- Interior Depth: 14.38" (37 cm)
- Brochure w/ Drawings
- Technical Drawing (.dwg)
- Use and Care
- Support (Top Cabinet Template)
- Support (Rear Wall Template)
- Installation Instructions
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you ship packages?
We currently use UPS, USPS, FEDEX or DHGATE and other services to ship packages out to our customers. We have US based manufacturers and brands that we partner with to get our customers the fastest and most reliable shipping times possible. Please note that items that are not available in the US warehouse are shipped overseas.
How can I speak to a representative?
If you would like to speak to a representative, give us a call during our business hours at (800) 441-9246 and someone on our team will be able to speak to you.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. However, there are locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you or feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times are subjective and can vary by location. Our estimate times are as follows:
Location * Estimated Shipping Time
United States * 5-15 Business days
Average transit times with Express Shipping: 3-10 Business days
Canada, Europe * 7-20 Business days
Australia, New Zealand * 7-20 Business days
Mexico, Central America, South America * 7-20 Business days
Russian Federation: 7-20 days
*Please note this does not include our 1-3 day processing time*
*We assess our metric performance through quality. We have a thorough quality check before sending out each order, which is why processing time can vary from 1-3 business days*
Why does a product I'm looking to purchase say, "Discount promotions unavailable for this product"? What happens if I apply the discount anyway?
If you're looking to purchase an item(s) from our store and there is a note on the bottom of the description saying "discount promotions unavailable for this product", it means that the item you are looking to purchase is unavailable to be purchased with a discount coupon.
If for anyone reason you are able to apply any discount at checkout for an item with this note on the bottom, we have the right to void your order at anytime and refund to your original payment method. Please note a credit card transaction fee of 3% will apply to your refund.
The reason we are unable to honor the discount is because we work exclusively with USA suppliers with MAP pricing and some products are unavailable for promotions unless otherwise specified. In other words, we are only able to provide promotions on these specific item(s) during special promotional seasons offered to us by these retailers. During these special seasons, we will make announcements on our website so be sure to check for special deals regularly.
If you applied discount but still want to pay the remaining for your order so that we can process it, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know your situation. Once we understand your situation, we'll go ahead and create a custom one-time product listing for you to pay the remaining invoice amount. This custom listing will be a one-time listing and will be different for each customer.
If we were unable to answer all of your questions and you still need to get in contact with us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a text!
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. Once you receive that email, you can consistently update yourself through our ‘Track your Package’ tab up above for full clarity and to prevent your package from getting lost. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please feel free to contact us and will work something out.
Where is Morealis located?
Currently, Morealis is being operated by a processing team of 4 in Texas, Carrollton and a team of 2 is operated in Brooklyn NY. Our founder originally registered the address in our NY facilities, so you may see a NY address when you search us up on Google, but we have moved our operations and returns to our Texas warehouse. Please ship all your returns to our return address in our TX warehouse. You can get more information on our return policy here.
My tracking says, “no information available at the moment”. What should I do?
For different shipping companies, it can take 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago, and there is still no information on your tracking number, do not hesitate to contact our support system.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical and supply chain reasons, there is a chance that your items (although in the same purchase) will sometimes be sent in separate packages. This is because our store operates through multiple warehouses and not all products are stored in one warehouse.
How do you guys handle customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees or delays once the items have been dispatched from our warehouse. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Do you offer a return on purchases?
Yes, we offer a 60 days ‘no-quibble’ returns policy after your purchase is made.
Am I eligible for a return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging from which you received your order. Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please refer to our ‘Return Policy’ for additional information.
Changed your mind?
If for any reason you changed your mind and decided you do not want your order, you may cancel and receive a full refund within 12 hours of your purchase. Once 12 hours has gone up, our team may have processed your order and we may be unable to cancel your order immediately. However, once you receive your item, you have 60 days to return your item to us (please make sure you return the item in its original condition) and you will receive a full refund. If the item arrives damaged or not in original condition (evidence will be provided), we have the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% depending on the severity of the issue. All communication will be properly communicated via email@example.com.
(Choose the "Free Return" option at shipping checkout to have a return label provided and your return shipping cost voided.) If you do not choose this option, you are responsible for shipping the item back at your own cost in addition to restocking fees (if applicable).
Where and How do I ship my return?
Please confirm you are eligible for a return. If applicable, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying your name and order number in the subject, so we can refer you to the proper instructions as soon as possible.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.
Who is responsible for shipping charges of returns?
The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges for product returns. No credit will be issued on items damaged due to shipping problems and other situations that is beyond our control. The shipping company is liable for shipping negligence and you have the right to request damages from the shipping company. If, however, the problem with the item is our responsibility (i.e. mistake on requested model), we will provide a 100% full refund.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out. Thank you!
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)