Sapphire 15 Inch Built-In Ice Maker with 75 lbs. Daily Ice Production, 25 lbs. Ice Storage - SSIM15-P-PR
15 Inch Built-In Ice Maker with 75 lbs. Daily Ice Production, 25 lbs. Ice Storage, Cube Ice, Reversible Door, Auto Shut-Off, Energy Star Certified, Signature Sapphire Blue Interior, Full Wrapped Stainless Steel Exterior, Precise Zero Clearance Design, Multifunction Capacitive Touch Electronic Control, Full LED Theater Lighting, Quiet Mode in Panel Ready. This 15" Clear Ice Maker by Sapphire provides up to 75 lb Daily Production and 25 lb Storage Capacity for whenever you need ice. It also features Signature SAPPHIRE Blue Interior, Quiet Mode, Auto Shut Off, Full LED Lighting, and Precise Zero Clearance Design and is an Energy Star.
- Signature SAPPHIRE Blue interior
- Produces up to 75 lbs of Ice
- 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" clear ice cubes per day and bin stores up to 25 lbs of clear ice
- Precise Zero Clearance Design
- Allows for unmatched integration into any built-in setting
- Quiet Mode Feature
- Can be set to suspend ice-making production during specific times of the day
- Adaptable grille design
- allows alignment with adjacent cabinetry and toe kick/plinth
- Articulating, concealed self-closing hinges
- With built-in door stop
- Notifies when the time to initiate the easy cleaning process
- Reversible Door
- Unit ships right hinged with field reversible doors
- Black steel grille
- Accepts an integrated toe-kick
- Clear ice scoop and storage hook included
- Full wrapped stainless-steel exterior
- Multifunction capacitive touch electronic control
- Auto shut off when ice bin is full
- Full LED theater lighting
- 4 independent adaptable leveling legs
- Installation requires a customer-supplied water line and includes a 10 ft factory-installed drain line
- Cutout Height 34"
- Cutout Depth 24"
- Cutout Width 15"
- Height 34"
- Depth 23.25"
- Width 14.875"
- Exterior Width 15"
- Brand Sapphire
- SKU SSIM15PPR
- Stock Id 1393356
- Product Number SSIM15PPR
- Daily Ice Production 75 Lbs.
- Ice Storage 25 lbs.
- Volts 120 Volts
- Frequency 60 Hz.
- Amps 15 Amps
MANUAL AND GUIDES:
Two (2) years of Parts & On-site Labor
Five (5) Years Compressor Warranty (Parts only)