The "T" series grills feature a push-to-light piezo ignition system that eliminates the need for electricity or batteries. This results in a self-sufficient grill with a clean-looking front panel.
The American Outdoor Grill (AOG) has been designed with a stylish, sleek appearance. Its rounded hood and contoured face feature a satin finish that offers an attractive look to any outdoor kitchen. Built-in or Portable, you'll be delighted with the look and performance of your American Outdoor Grill.
Outstanding cooking performance, durable construction, and appealing design come together in the portable models of the American Outdoor Grill.
These portable models (in 36", 30" and 24" sizes) feature an optional flush mounted 12,000 BTU side burner, rotisserie backburner with high-performance rotisserie kit, standard dual side shelves, and ample storage area under the grill.
- Made in the USA
- All Portable Grills are sold as L.P units and can be converted to Natural Gas with a conversion kit (CK-41-NAT)
- Heavy Duty commercial quality stainless steel construction
- Advanced SR-18 stainless steel burners with titanium and chromium
- Stainless steel vaporizer panels for even heat distribution
- 12,000 BTU flush-mounted brass side burner on portable grills - OPTIONAL
- 12,000 BTU infrared back burner and high performance rotisserie kit - OPTIONAL (burner cannot be added at a later date)
- Mechanical piezo "rapid fire" ignition
- Stainless diamond sear cooking grids
- Heavy-duty warming rack
- Custom designed analog thermometer
- Solid brass valves for exacting temperature control
- Dual side shelves
- Dual door storage area under the grill
- Fully pre-assembled (except for side shelves)
- 648 sq. inches
- 36" x 18" Cooking Grid
- Grilling Surface BTUs - 50,000
- Sideburner BTUs - 12,000
- Back Burner BTUs - 12,000
- Total Cooking BTUs - 74,000
- Overall Dimensions - 62 1/4" W x 58" H x 24 1/2" D
AOG Stand-Alone Installation Manual
American Outdoor Grill Product Brochure
- Stainless steel burners are warranted as long as the original purchaser owns them (Lifetime)
- All other American Outdoor Grill® parts (excluding ignition systems, accessories, infrared burner, and vaporizer panels) are warranted for Ten (10) years
- Infrared burners and vaporizer panels are warranted for Three (3) years
- Ignition systems (excluding batteries) and accessories (including side burners, motors, and thermometers) are warranted for One (1) year