ILVE 30" Nostalgie Series Freestanding Single Oven Dual Fuel Range with 5 Sealed Burners - UPN76DM
ILVE USA's contemporary Italian freestanding ranges feature a traditional aesthetic with the perfect touch of modernism. We provide three series: the Nostalgie Series, the Majestic Series, and the Professional Plus Series. The Italian dual fuel range is a kitchen range from Italy that has been skillfully redesigned for your home or kitchen and is intended for the most discerning, knowledgeable user.
Italian luxury stoves from the ILVE Nostalgie line, which range in hue from blue to emerald green, are well-liked options for fine kitchen appliances. The ILVE wall oven boasts a sleek, modern style and the best cooking features for the home chef. ILVE varieties are appealing and seamlessly integrate design, ranging from black to blue or
The two owners and creators of ILVE joined together in 1952 to provide appliances for community restaurants in Venice. Locals developed an increased interest in agriculture and manufacturing, and a demand for goods fit for domestic use evolved.
Introducing ILVE 30" Nostalgie Series Freestanding Single Oven Dual Fuel Range with 5 Sealed Burners (UPN76DM)
The well-known industry leader in kitchen appliance manufacturing, ILVE, debuted their own line of gas range ovens. The Majestic line has established itself as the benchmark for premium cooking gas range stoves when it was first introduced in 1998.
- Nostalgie Gas Range: The Nostalgie immediately states its vocation as a range, designed and made for the most demanding, skilled user. Its classic look is enhanced by its frame, offering burners rated up to 15,5000 BTU/h. It is a fully fledged professional range for domestic market.
- Over 50 Years of Specialized Cooking System: Their units are directly inspired by professional kitchens where the world's greatest chefs come up with their gastronomic creations. They've also borrowed from the materials used in professional set-ups, such as AISI 304 stainless steel, cast iron, brass and copper - choices that improve the quality of life of our clients. Because cooking well means taking good care of yourself.
- High-End Workmanship: Ilve ranges are not just beautiful to look at, they are fully fledged tools with professional performance. The components are subjected to the most stringent, unrelenting quality and reliability control, providing you with a reliable final product. Crafted and assembled by hand because there is no substitute for the expert eye and hand of specialist craftsmen.
- Dual Functions Triple Ring Burner: This high power burner will boil a pot of water in just a few minutes. Ideal for lovers of exotic cuisine, it is ideally suited for Chinese wok, as well as large pots and pans. Additionally you can turn off the flames from the outer ring for use as a simmer burner.
- Robust Cast Iron Grates: The heavy duty grates form a continuous leveled surface over your cooktop for more stable cooking environment, allowing you to move pots and pans from burner to burner without having to lift them.
- Thermocouple Safety Valves: Shuts off the gas supply immediately in case of malfunction or if the burner goes out for extra added safety precaution.
- Electric Rotisserie: Included with the drip pan, the electric rotisserie in the oven lets you roast meats while continuous self-basting it is own juices for better taste and tenderness.
- Storage/Dish warmer Drawer: The storage of compartment provides an ideal location for storing pots and pans. It also serves as the perfect dish warmer drawer by using the residual heat from the oven for heating up your plates.
Oven Cooking Functions
- Pizza Function - Ideal for cooking pizza and bread. Heat is supplied primary from the bottom element which combines with the other elements at low power settings to create the ideal cooking conditions
- Defrost - Quickly defrost all frozen foods and brings them up to room temperature.
- Intense Cooking - Quick intensive cooking with steam exhaust in the emerald green stove. Ideal for foods with a crust, like roast potatoes and vegetables, chicken, salted fish, etc.
- Fan Grill Cooking - Very fast, deep cooking with excellent power savings, ideal for fishes like pork ribs, sausages, kebabs, game, baked pasta, etc.
- Close Door Grill Cooking - The ideal function for fast, deep cooking for gratins and roast meats, fillets, Florentine steaks, grilled fish and vegetables.
- Top Cooking - Particularly suited to browning and giving a touch of color to dishes. Ideal for hamburgers, pork chops, steaks, sole, squid, etc.
- Bottom Cooking - The best function for finishing off a cooking cycle, especially for pastries (biscuits, meringues, risen and fruit pastries, etc.) and other dishes.
- Normal Static Cooking - The classic oven function, ideal for pork ribs, sausages, cod, braised meat, game, roast and many others.
- Multiple Fan Cooking - Allows you to cook more than one dish at a time, without their aromas contaminating each other.
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Fingerprint Resistant - No
- True European Convection - Yes
- Rotisserie - Yes
- Dual Function Triple Ring Burner - Yes
- Oven: Defrost Function - Yes
- 220 Volts - Yes
- Gas Conversion Kit Included - Yes
- Style - Freestanding
- Cooktop - Sealed Burner
- Drawer - Storage
- Series - Nostalgie
- Viewing Window - Yes
- Fuel Type - Dual Fuel
- Continuous Grates - Yes
- Digital Clock - Yes
- Pro-Style - Yes
- Handle Design - Traditional
- Handle Shape - Tubular
- Handle Type - Bar
- Exterior Width - 30"
- Width - 29.92"
- Height - 39.57"
- Depth - 25.98"
- Total Capacity - 2.7 cu. ft.
- Primary Oven Capacity - 2.7 cu. ft.
- Interior Width - 21.26"
- Interior Height - 13.19"
- Interior Depth - 16.14"
- Dual Door - No
- Oven Racks - 2
- Steam-Clean - No
- Broiler - Yes
- Sabbath Mode - No
- Self-Cleaning - No
- Convection - Yes
- Delay Bake - No
- Digital Temperature Display - No
- Oven Control Type - Knobs
- Steam Oven - No
- Double Oven - No
- Timer - Yes
- Temperature Probe - No
- Interior Oven Light - Yes
- Removable Door - No
- Burners / Elements - 5
- Burners - 5
- Brass Burners - Yes
- Cooktop Control Type - Knobs
- Downdraft Ventilation - No
- Griddle - No
- Grill - No
- Cast Iron Grates - Yes
- French Top - No
- Highest Burner Output - 15500 BTU
- Front Left Output - 10500
- Back Left Output - 7000
- Back Right Output - 10500
- Front Right Output - 7000
- Middle Center Burner - 15500
- Volts - 220 Volts
- Amps - 30 Amps
- ADA Compliant - No
- Star-K Certified - No
- Rotisserie - Yes
- LP Conversion - Yes
- Frequency - 60 Hz.
- Self-Clean - Optional
- Electric Rotisserie - Yes
Domestic Shipping (USA): Your item(s) will be packaged and shipped within 3 days of ordering. Keep in mind that we are an authorized dealer and work exclusively with ILVE USA and will get your item(s) shipped from warehouses across the USA which means it may take them 5 to 13 business days to arrive after shipment (most of the time closer to 5). You can contact us at any time for further information.
- No-Risk, 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
- Responsive and Reliable Customer Support
- 100% Quality Inspection on every order.
- Unlock FREE Shipping. No surprises or hidden fees
- Safe Payments via Credit/Debit Card or PayPal®
- End to End Tracking for every order.
*Discount code promotions unavailable for this product currently at the moment. Please check out our FAQ's for more information.
*SHIPPED FROM USA
More coming in 4-8 weeks
📞 (800) 441-9246
Schedule a VIP Consultation call with a specialist for FREE!
Transform Your Home Into Something Special 🏡
All things home, all in one place. Our mission is to build your dream home with brands all across the nation. Our trained team is on hand seven days a week. Call us to schedule a live VIP Consultation call for free
Why Shop At Morealis?
Since I had no idea how pricey 30-inch stoves would be when we were planning our kitchen layout, I bought it as soon as I was finished with renovations on my new house. After extensive study and since it perfectly suits the design of our kitchen, I decided on the ILVE. So far, I'm pretty happy with it.
It's a bit pricey compared to other brands, but for the service, we got: quick delivery, responsive customer service, and so far very functional and cozy-looking range. It is worth the investment.
I'm really liking this range so far! I got it to replace an old appliance that was bad from the start. I wish I had purchased this right away. Knock on wood, it's been working flawlessly thus far! We can only hope that it will give us years of trouble-free cooking.
A week has already passed since I received this stove, we're satisfied with its superb function in our kitchen. Modern style and cooks predictably. It was a great addition to our kitchen. It looks much more expensive than the price I paid.
Haven’t received it yet
This Forno Breno 30" gas stove is beautiful to look at, it seems well made and heavy, the oven can go out if not watching at preheat. but I'm getting use to lighting and waiting for a high flame before shutting the door, its easy to clean.
TOOK TOO LONG TO DELIVER-
ALSO INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION IN COMPLETE AND MISSING BASIC INFORMATION FOR ELECTRICAL CONNECTION LIKE SIZE OF MOTOR OR AMP-CONNCECTION DIAGRAM SHOWN IN MANUAL DOES NOT MATCH WITH WHAT IS IN THE BOX-SHOWS ONE EXHAUST BUT THE UNIT HAS TWO EXHAUST. MANUFACTIRER DOES NOT ANSWER THE PHONE
The cast iron simmer plate works great! Prior to purchase I checked to see if item was in stock I was told yes, turns out it was not. Definitely took long to receive item, contacted Morealis via email, no reply, called twice and was then told it should be arriving soon. I would have appreciated the honest from the beginning .
I've had complete luck cooking and baking with unit.
The 50+ year old stove had to be replaced. It took up too much room. We can now go through the entire kitchen.
Everything about this stove is fantastic! It was far superior than what I had previously, and it cost a fraction of the price. Excellent device! Simple shipping and excellent client service.
I purchased around a year ago and I loooooooove my range, the design is fantastic, no difficulties, and I am quite pleased with my purchase.
The rangehood was simple to install and enhances the aesthetic of the kitchen.
It looks fantastic, and everyone who sees it thinks it's fantastic. Looks excellent, has a strong suction of cooking smokes, lights that are extremely useful, durable construction, and high-quality materials.
Take a look at it... My spouse, who is fascinated with sprucing up our kitchen (his secret retreat when he isn't on a business trip), just purchased this. I'm here to look for something else, but I thought I'd write a review here as well. Since we have a number of these ranges, I've always known that they are of higher quality than other brands, therefore I wasn't shocked by the superb performance and quality of our new range. It was more of a "I knew it" moment the first time I used it.
We recently updated our home, and this was an excellent acquisition at an excellent price!!
This is my first warming drawer, and I couldn't be happier! I've used it a few times and enjoy how changeable the temperature can be, as well as how it frees up my oven to cook while keeping other stuff at a low/warm temperature.
With this stove, we are content. I enjoy watching my wife prepare my chicken pot pie from a chair on the couch. Did all it was supposed to do, I liked the cast iron grates, and our kitchen loves it.
This hood outperforms any other we've owned, and the Stainless Steel Baffle Filters (Dishwasher-safe) are an added bonus.