ILVE 48" Nostalgie Series Freestanding Double Oven Dual Fuel Range with 7 Sealed Burners and Griddle (UPN120FDMP)
Aesthetically timeless, ILVE USA offers modern Italian stoves that look vintage with the perfect touch of modern. We offer 3 series: Nostalgie Series, Majestic Series, and Professional Plus series. The Italian range is professionally reimagined for your home or kitchen and is an Italian kitchen range that is designed for the most ambitious, skilled user. The high-end stove from Italy color ranges from blue ranges to emerald green stoves and are fancy kitchen stove favorites. The ILVE wall oven, in addition, offers a sleek, modern style while encompassing the most desirable cooking features for the household chef. From black ILVE ranges to blue or emerald green wall ovens, ILVEranges are good for aesthetics and feature fluid design integration as well.
ILVE began in 1952 when the two owners/founders came together to build appliances for local restaurants in Venice. Passionate about the manufacturing experience and food, the interest grew among locals, and the demand for products suited for home use began.
Introducing ILVE 48" Nostalgie Series Freestanding Double Oven Dual Fuel Range with 7 Sealed Burners and Griddle (UPN120FDMP)
Established as a key player in manufacturing cooking appliances, ILVE launched its own gas range oven line. The Majestic line was launched in 1998 and has solidified its position as the standard for quality cooking gas range stoves.
- Nostalgie Gas Range: The Nostalgie immediately states its vocation as a range, designed and made for the most demanding, skilled user. Its classic look is enhanced by its frame, offering burners rated up to 15,5000 BTU/h. It is a fully-fledged professional range for the domestic market.
- Over 50 Years of Specialized Cooking System: Their units are directly inspired by professional kitchens where the world's greatest chefs come up with their gastronomic creations. They've also borrowed from the materials used in professional set-ups, such as AISI 304 stainless steel, cast iron, brass, and copper - choices that improve the quality of life of our clients. Because cooking well means taking good care of yourself.
- High-End Workmanship: Ilve ranges are not just beautiful to look at, they are fully-fledged tools with professional performance. The components are subjected to the most stringent, unrelenting quality and reliability control, providing you with a reliable final product. Crafted and assembled by hand because there is no substitute for the expert eye and hand of specialist craftsmen.
- Dual Functions Triple Ring Burner: This high-power burner will boil a pot of water in just a few minutes. Ideal for lovers of exotic cuisine, it is ideally suited for Chinese wok, as well as large pots and pans. Additionally, you can turn off the flames from the outer ring for use as a simmer burner.
- Robust Cast Iron Grates: The heavy-duty grates form a continuous leveled surface over your cooktop for a more stable cooking environment, allowing you to move pots and pans from burner to burner without having to lift them.
- Thermocouple Safety Valves: Shuts off the gas supply immediately in case of malfunction or if the burner goes out for extra added safety precautions.
- Electric Rotisserie: Included with the drip pan, the electric rotisserie in the oven lets you roast meats while continuously self-basting it is own juices for better taste and tenderness.
- Storage/Dish warmer Drawer: The storage compartment provides an ideal location for storing pots and pans. It also serves as the perfect dish warmer drawer by using the residual heat from the oven for heating up your plates.
Oven Cooking Functions
- Pizza Function - Ideal for cooking pizza and bread. Heat is supplied primary from the bottom element which combines with the other elements at low power settings to create the ideal cooking conditions
- Defrost - Quickly defrost all frozen foods and brings them up to room temperature.
- Intense Cooking - Quick intensive cooking with steam exhaust. Ideal for foods with a crust, like roast potatoes and vegetables, chicken, salted fish, etc.
- Fan Grill Cooking - Very fast, deep cooking with excellent power savings, ideal for fishes like pork ribs, sausages, kebabs, game, baked pasta, etc.
- Close Door Grill Cooking - The ideal function for fast, deep cooking for gratins and roast meats, fillets, Florentine steaks, grilled fish and vegetables.
- Top Cooking - Particularly suited to browning and giving a touch of color to dishes. Ideal for hamburgers, pork chops, steaks, sole, squid, etc.
- Bottom Cooking - The best function for finishing off a cooking cycle, especially for pastries (biscuits, meringues, risen and fruit pastries, etc.) and other dishes.
- Normal Static Cooking - The classic oven function, ideal for pork ribs, sausages, cod, braised meat, game, roast and many others.
- Multiple Fan Cooking - Allows you to cook more than one dish at a time, without their aromas contaminating each other.
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Dual Function Triple Ring Burner - Yes
- True European Convection - Yes
- Oven: Defrost Function - Yes
- 220 Volts - Yes
- Gas Conversion Kit Included - Yes
- Interchangeable Griddle with Burner Grate - Yes
- Style - Freestanding
- Cooktop - Sealed Burner
- Drawer - Storage
- Series - Nostalgie
- Viewing Window - Yes
- Fuel Type - Dual Fuel
- Continuous Grates - Yes
- Digital Clock - Yes
- Pro-Style - Yes
- Handle Design - Traditional
- Handle Shape - Tubular
- Handle Type - Bar
- Exterior Width - 48"
- Width - 47.24"
- Height - 39.57"
- Depth - 25.79"
- Total Capacity - 4.99 cu. ft.
- Primary Oven Capacity - 3.55 cu. ft.
- Interior Width - 25.2"
- Interior Height - 13.19"
- Interior Depth - 16.14"
- Secondary Oven Capacity - 1.44 cu. ft.
- Secondary Interior Width - 10.24"
- Secondary Interior Height - 13.19"
- Secondary Interior Depth - 16.14"
- Dual Door - Yes
- Oven Racks - 3
- Steam-Clean - No
- Broiler - Yes
- Sabbath Mode - No
- Self-Cleaning - No
- Convection - Yes
- Delay Bake - Yes
- Digital Temperature Display - No
- Oven Control Type - Knobs
- Steam Oven - No
- Double Oven - Yes
- Timer - Yes
- Temperature Probe - No
- Interior Oven Light - Yes
- Removable Door - No
- Burners / Elements - 7
- Burners - 7
- Brass Burners - Yes
- Cooktop Control Type - Knobs
- Downdraft Ventilation - No
- Griddle - Yes
- Grill - No
- Cast Iron Grates - Yes
- French Top - No
- Highest Burner Output - 15500 BTU
- Front Left Output - 15500
- Back Left Output - 10500
- Back Right Output - 8500
- Front Right Output - 15500
- Middle Front Left Output - 7000
- Middle Back Left Output - 8000
- Middle Right Output - 10500
- Griddle Output - 10500
- Volts - 220 Volts
- Amps - 40 Amps
- ADA Compliant - No
- Rotisserie - Yes
- LP Conversion - Yes
- Frequency - 60 Hz.
- Self-Clean - Optional
- Electric Rotisserie - Yes
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS
- Manuals & Guides
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Parts List
- Spec Sheet
- Use and Care
- Nostalgie Designer CAD File
*SHIPPED FROM USA
More coming in 4-8 weeks
📞 (800) 441-9246
Schedule a VIP Consultation call with a specialist for FREE!
Transform Your Home Into Something Special 🏡
All things home, all in one place. Our mission is to build your dream home with brands all across the nation. Our trained team is on hand seven days a week. Call us to schedule a live VIP Consultation call for free
Why Shop At Morealis?
My mother decided that since our old range recently died on us, we should purchase this new range. It was a wise investment on my part, no doubt. It cooks even better than my old one and has a nice appearance.
After being installed in my kitchen and being used for almost a week, the range is very useful. I am in awe of how beautiful it is! And if you know how to take good care of it, I'm fairly confident that it will remain that way. So far, I like it, and the bigger oven is great.
After I bought this Ilve stove I didn't realize how much I use the oven, my old one surely performed poorly other than this one. The oven pre-heats almost immediately and cooks everything so far evenly. The cooktop has a power burner to boil water quickly for pasta. Overall I am satisfied with my purchase.
The stove looks and cooking is amazing and it's more than I expected. The burners and the oven works well and both are excellent and such a masterpiece. Thanks.
I bought this ILVE range almost a month ago, and it's working perfectly so far. The oven cooks evenly and fast. Recommendable.
This Forno Breno 30" gas stove is beautiful to look at, it seems well made and heavy, the oven can go out if not watching at preheat. but I'm getting use to lighting and waiting for a high flame before shutting the door, its easy to clean.
TOOK TOO LONG TO DELIVER-
ALSO INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION IN COMPLETE AND MISSING BASIC INFORMATION FOR ELECTRICAL CONNECTION LIKE SIZE OF MOTOR OR AMP-CONNCECTION DIAGRAM SHOWN IN MANUAL DOES NOT MATCH WITH WHAT IS IN THE BOX-SHOWS ONE EXHAUST BUT THE UNIT HAS TWO EXHAUST. MANUFACTIRER DOES NOT ANSWER THE PHONE
The cast iron simmer plate works great! Prior to purchase I checked to see if item was in stock I was told yes, turns out it was not. Definitely took long to receive item, contacted Morealis via email, no reply, called twice and was then told it should be arriving soon. I would have appreciated the honest from the beginning .
I've had complete luck cooking and baking with unit.
The 50+ year old stove had to be replaced. It took up too much room. We can now go through the entire kitchen.
Everything about this stove is fantastic! It was far superior than what I had previously, and it cost a fraction of the price. Excellent device! Simple shipping and excellent client service.
I purchased around a year ago and I loooooooove my range, the design is fantastic, no difficulties, and I am quite pleased with my purchase.
The rangehood was simple to install and enhances the aesthetic of the kitchen.
It looks fantastic, and everyone who sees it thinks it's fantastic. Looks excellent, has a strong suction of cooking smokes, lights that are extremely useful, durable construction, and high-quality materials.
Take a look at it... My spouse, who is fascinated with sprucing up our kitchen (his secret retreat when he isn't on a business trip), just purchased this. I'm here to look for something else, but I thought I'd write a review here as well. Since we have a number of these ranges, I've always known that they are of higher quality than other brands, therefore I wasn't shocked by the superb performance and quality of our new range. It was more of a "I knew it" moment the first time I used it.
We recently updated our home, and this was an excellent acquisition at an excellent price!!
This is my first warming drawer, and I couldn't be happier! I've used it a few times and enjoy how changeable the temperature can be, as well as how it frees up my oven to cook while keeping other stuff at a low/warm temperature.
With this stove, we are content. I enjoy watching my wife prepare my chicken pot pie from a chair on the couch. Did all it was supposed to do, I liked the cast iron grates, and our kitchen loves it.
This hood outperforms any other we've owned, and the Stainless Steel Baffle Filters (Dishwasher-safe) are an added bonus.